Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, November 1st, 2020  (Read 33392 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, November 1st, 2020
« on: November 01, 2020, 05:08:17 pm »

The Bay 12 Games Report, November 1st, 2020

Mission Status

Colossal is the gravity pulling all conceivable factors into place, that they circle the center, the glowing orb of success and "playability"that is the foundation of things to come.

For instance, with the mouse it is now possible to stock your piles.  With only a few flicks of the mouse, it is now possible to organize your goods and equipment which before would have taken a confusing trip through a maze of tangled menus.  The next target will be placing buildings, and displaying varied furniture types and traps.

Lo!  I have tested what we have now, and it is good.  I dug out the ubiquitous nest of dwarven bedrooms in less time that it would take designate a single meeting room in the classic version.  I also managed to flood the whole thing with an aquifer!  It looked awesome and is only being improved over time.  Solid greatness awaits.

"Congratulations to the generous!" -- ThreeToe

Fun with Numbers

Thanks for another great month!  I'm not sure we've ever seen the last five months all up in the five figure range.  That's all pre-expense, pre-tax, of course, but even after Zach and I split it, it's certainly enough to keep us going!  We're fortunate and grateful that people are supporting us as we've changed gears to working on the graphical version.

There aren't any virtual events scheduled this November, so it'll be a workerly month all the way through, 2020 willing.

October:   $10165.78
September: $10681.97
August:    $10369.24
July:      $10578.03
June:      $10560.49
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!