Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Roll To Escape The Interstellar Prision: May Our Chains Be Broken  (Read 6358 times)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Escape The Interstellar Prision: May Our Chains Be Broken
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2020, 05:56:47 pm »

Find the biggest, meanest non-geometric and force his face down a square hole to assert my dominance over lesser lifeforms.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2020, 05:25:30 am »

((btw, we are using d6, with a 1 to a 5 result being from terrible to perfect, and a 6 being something overboard.))

Pacifist

A quick scan of Pacifist's surroundings doesn't reveal anything unusual. The grey cell holds two beds, and a retractable unnecessary body fluid container. The other cell was occupied by an inmate named Fariah, but they were found murdered a few weeks ago with their throat slit. Since then, this bed has been empty, at least until someone new gets assigned here.

Getting outside of his cell, and towards the headcount. Pacifist analyzes the current bloc where his cell is located. It's at least five stories tall, which each story having about two hundred cells on each side. So there's roughly... What, one thousand cells?

This sector of the facilities is the same color as the cells, a monotone grey, which is only broken by the pinkish uniforms they are forced to wear, and the black and red gear of the guards.

So basically, nothing too out of the ordinary. Also, Pacifist doesn't have enough time to do the full analysis as the less amicable guards push him to get to the head count faster.

The head count is surprisingly normal today, with only 16 inmates losing an eye, a minor appendage or their frontal teeth due to lateness, and three of the newer inmates being executed due to having objects not sold in this block's prisonshop. Their executioner are painful, as their screams of pain last for an entire minute before they are remotely depressurized, causing their bodies to blow up in a shower of alien organs and fluids. After that, prisoners are allowed to roam freely.

Pacifist proceeds to move to the eastern sector, to find that Thallem was in fact, in the right. The prisoners around here, all of different races, reveal lower signs of agresion or distress. Most of them are speaking with each other, playing some Krunk, or absently sitting around tables. The last group is likely those that Erebus station has started to break.

Tim
Roll is unnecessary

The two guards wait for Tim to get out of her cell, and walk by her side, constantly making sure that she isn't trying to lose them. After a few uneventful minutes of walking, they reach the selected classroom. Inside the walls are covered in smily sun's, and rainbows, with cute little drawings of rabbits.

Inside the class there are about seven more infants, including but not limited to ELDRITCH BABY, The Nameless One, Dicey, the Necroid Prince, the last remaining host of the Galactic Hive and a clone of Space Hitler. The teacher, Besconia, let's out a big smile.

"Oh, hello little pumpkin Tim. How are you? We were thinking about drawing something, why don't you draw a cube of ice? Or a glass of water?"

With that, Tim's handcuffs retract to free her hands, while she is put on a chair I'm front of a paper with some colors. Meanwhile the other infants are already drawing their own stuff.

Burt
Roll is unnecessary

Burt quickly gets out of his cell, and joins the rest of the inmates, avoiding causing any annoyance to the guards. Once they are all together, and the lazy and unruly ones have been brought along the rest, a count begins.

While the count is going on, Burt realizes that every time an inmate is counted, the guards enter their cell. After an inspection, if they find anything out of the ordinary, the prisioner in question is depressurized, meaning that the guards remotely remove the inmates pressure, causing their bodies to immediately explode, filling the nearby inmates of repugnant body parts.

Anyway, once the head count is over, the recreational time seems to begin, with every prisioner going wherever they like to, as long it's inside the block, and the guards allow you to do so.

Geoff

After the count is finished, Geoff is left to hover, pleased by the fact that the inmates were ordered to form a rectangle during the count, rather than stand around in a shapeless mass.

Anyway, after looking around for a while, it doesn't take too long to deduce that the worst inmates of this block are currently located west, so the square hovers in that direction. Here the prisioners whisper and conspire, while they do forbidden contraband, and exchange deals between gangs.

One of them sees Geoff and signals the cube to the rest. Soon, most of the inmates are looking at Geoff, letting out whistle, and catcalling the geometrical shape. That is about to change though.

Geoff stops just a few feet away from a massive cyan alienoid colossus of  practically seven feet tall, simply hovering. The giant turns around, his hundred eyes blinking amused.

"Now, what do you want, you piece of shit?"

Geoff remains silent.

"I asked, what..."

The next thing that is seen is the giant flying across the tables, slamming against several other inmates  before slamming his head on a square shaped excrementorial body fluid container. Before the colossus can recover consciousness, Geoff simply hovers over his face and presses his lower square on the giants head, before activating the excrementorial removal system.

Almost immediately, the cyan alienoid begins to scream as his face is slowly torn away. After a few minutes, Geoff decides to end the torture, and leaves the cell. The square can hear the laughs of the guards over the cyan alienoid torture, and how it's a shame Geoff hasn't killed him.

Meanwhile, the rest of the inmates are all frozen in place, waiting to see the next course of action of Geoff. Most of the aliens with a face show some sort of expression, from fear to respect.

Doopliss

Doopliss cell is a giant one way mirror, constantly reflecting cancelling light on the sheet, while several security teams stand outside. Doopliss is located in the Reality Warpers Containment Zone, where other beings that have reality altering abilities are located.

OIA

Inside a massive non-metalic chamber, hovering several feet over the ground over motion sensor paralyzing spikes, is located OIA, held by several non-metalic chains. Aside from that, there are several small air conducts with a barely noticeable current. Ever hour or so, a small drop of boiling water drops from the ceiling.

OIA is currently located in the Radical Cell System block.
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2020, 08:12:39 am »

Well isn't this a fun place not even here a week and at least a dozen people are dead already, I guess now is a good a time as any to walk around the place and get an idea of the layout and see what kind of facilities are available if there are any.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2020, 08:30:17 am »

Draw an underwater city lit by flames, the phoenix of Nephthys carefully shown in the pattern of the light.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2020, 08:34:43 am »

Geoff will explain the new hierarchy: Guards > Shapes > Shapeless silicon-based lifeforms > Dirty carbon breathers, and ask* if any shapes or silicon-based lifeforms want to join.

*They can refuse to join, but they'll just be assimilated to fuel Geoff's ascension to true geometridom if they are a shape or get the purple dude treatment if they're just a slightly less inferior silicon-based lifeform.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 10:18:12 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2020, 08:45:13 am »

Analyze the eastern sector for any potential allies.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2020, 09:25:43 am »

Attempt to crack the mirror by jumping up and diving into it

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2020, 11:45:01 am »

A sound like rain and the rustling of dead leaves is heard.
"Surely, even you will know... horrid little rodents... that aggressions against nature will be punished, in time. That any ediface you build, will fall in the next season... Surely, you understand?
Ooh, my poor siblings, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. This will all end soon."

Whispers on the airwaves, say you do not true love, is this any other way? Lore says, ash abides, lists and lists and lists. For is not the goal of life to live? Fool!
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2020, 01:28:16 pm »

A sound like rain and the rustling of dead leaves is heard.
"Surely, even you will know... horrid little rodents... that aggressions against nature will be punished, in time. That any ediface you build, will fall in the next season... Surely, you understand?
Ooh, my poor siblings, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. This will all end soon."

Whispers on the airwaves, say you do not true love, is this any other way? Lore says, ash abides, lists and lists and lists. For is not the goal of life to live? Fool!

Hey Egan_BW, how do I interpret this?
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2020, 01:30:34 pm »

Follow your heart, my friend.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2020, 01:31:49 pm »

Or just let me wait for something to change. This security is a little tighter than anything OlA can deal with.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2020, 10:18:45 pm »

Or just let me wait for something to change. This security is a little tighter than anything OlA can deal with.
Maybe if you were a superior shape you wouldn't have to worry about being depressurized.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2020, 10:21:52 pm »

Know this, fiend: all misdeeds will inevitably meet their equal and opposite.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2020, 11:01:23 pm »

Karma is a false hope invented by the shapeless, who in their folly attempt to fool themselves that there is some universal force which will even things. In reality, the shapeless are nothing more than parasites upon the Great Apeirogon, The Universal Shape, a cosmic glitch which got out of hand and now it's up for the children of the Great Apeirogon, the Shaped to purge them.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2020, 11:15:51 pm »

You mean "form", right?~
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4