Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Roll To Escape The Interstellar Prision: May Our Chains Be Broken  (Read 6361 times)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Escape The Interstellar Prision: May Our Chains Be Broken
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2020, 12:11:25 pm »

Burt

Burt begins to search around. He starts by finding the showers, which by the sounds that are heard inside of it, it's not a fun place to be without friends. It only takes a Beardeer to come out of there with no hands to convince Burt that he is going to avoid the showers. Further search reveal a small library, with books, the ancient and irrelevant way of containing knowledge, which seems to be the more calm place around this Casual Inmates bloc. Burt also discovers the training facilities, the job board (only for good prisioners), the cells, some classrooms, only used by those really good prisioners, and a medical station, but seeing as many of the inmates that enter the place do not come out as screams are heard inside, Burt also decides to avoid cutting himself with any paper. Obviously there's cameras, and guards and security drones everywhere.

While checking on a seemingly abandoned cell, which seems to be out of use, Burt trips and ends up going through a wall. Checking his behind, the deerman is surprised to find that the wall is actually a one way hologram. And inside of it, there's an Eternian inmate, judging by his pink suit, who is looking at Burt terrified. Slowly, the man moves his hand towards his handgun.

"Hey, buddy. Can you promise me that you are not going to call the guards... or really anyone?"

Tim

Tim works on the drawing several minutes non-stop. With every line, she visualizes the ashes of the bodies, the burned flesh cleansed in purifying fire, as the phoenix of Nephthys lays the needed destruction to the city. Once she is finished, she shows her drawing at the teacher.

"Oh, wooow, Tim! You are an artist, aren't you? Is that an orange chicken taking a bath? Yeah, it seems to be playing with some rocks, doesn't it? Oh, I wish I was able to draw so well at your age, I'd be a famous painter by now!"

1, 5, 2, 5, 5, 6

Looking around, Tim sees that the others have finished their drawings as well. Cloned Space Baby Hitler has just put it's face on the paper, babling incoherently the whole time, the Hive Mind has drawn some sort of purpleish cloud mess full of of photorealistical eyes, the Necroid Prince has made a smiley face, Dicey has drawn all the multiple 1's the universe can roll ending in catastrophe, and the Nameless one has drawn all worlds being consumed by an Endless Void. And Eldritch Baby...

Tim realizes before anyone what is aboute to happen, as the drawing of Eldritch Father slowly comes to life, growing in size, and the room begins to shift from a natural state to non-euclidian lovecraftian geometry.

Geoff
3, 5

After hearing Geoff's proclamation, most of the inmates laugh if it off, especially those in gangs, but it's not diffcult to realise that some of them around here have accepted the new hierarchy, and are likely to pledge themselves to Geoff, especially after that display of brutality against the giant Taskaang.

At the same time, several geometrical shapes come from all around the station. Rapter, the Pyramid, Dangaard, the Octahedron, Shafine, the Sphere, and the twins Fannir and Yannir, the Siamese Cubes, or the Birectangle. Apparently, their views are the same as Geoff, but they need to bid their time until the arrival of someone new. Rapter is the current leader of the Shape Coalition, as they call themselves, but they are willing to listen to Geoff's ideas, as Geoff has proved it's cubic worth.

Pacifist

The cyborg starts to look around, scanning each identifiable inmate, as he has created a database of the inmates list over the years. At first it seems that none is worth Pacifist's attention, as the organic alienoids seem mostly uninterested in talking with other people, but suddenly, one of them bumps on to Pacifist.

"Eyo, botty, Thallem said that he would send a veteran here, is that you?"

Once Pacifist nods, the inamte sighs and lowers his voice.

"I have activated several unidentifiying viruses, which will be quickly neutralised, but it will give us enough time to reach the entrance, since the food is about to drop, and this will become a battlezone. But before we go with this, I gotta ask, are you interested in joining the Inmate Liberation Force or the ILF? We are also known as the Resistance, you have surely heard of us."

Doopliss

Doopliss suddenly rises out of the ground, with loud wailing, and charges towards the mirror. Sadly, the ball and chain tied on his left shoe is too heavy to carry, so the ghost trips and headslams on the mirror, not with the full intended force. And even though the sheet can't hear the exterior, it is sure that the guards are probably laughing at the sudden attempt. The sheet returns to it's natural state, before realizing that a small crack has appeared on the mirror.

OIA

The whisper spreads through the air, echoing through the empty air conducts...But nothing happens.

Suddenly a rumble can begin to be felt, as if some asteroid just impacted Erebus.

Quote from: Anouncement
Eldritch Father has appeared! It will remain on our plane of existance during 8 turns, corrupting reality as it goes, before leaving with it's baby

Quote from: Anouncement 2
Food will be dropped on the Casual Inmates bloc next turn! Erebus station doesn't make itself responsible for any dismemberments, cannibalism, deaths, as well as any other conciveable form of harm that may happen to the inmates. The Inmates must also be aware that the rations dropped will be the entirety of the food they will be provided for the next few days.
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2020, 12:12:31 pm »

Oh shit, I just saw Ocra's post. You are accepted, Jimmy is also located in the Casual Inmates Bloc, will soon add you to the active players.
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2020, 12:17:12 pm »

Tim, happy with her drawing, reaches into it to pull the phoenix of Nephthys from it's prison of flatness into reality.
Burn the eldritch horror twisting reality and take it's power!! All shall be purified in holy flames, be reborn!

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2020, 12:22:16 pm »

”Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the craziest of them all? Hey look, it’s me! Yukyukyukyukyuk!”

Gaze at the ball and chain till my eyes flash, at which point I’d then transform into an identical ball and chain in a poof of purple fumes, laughing somewhat crazily at the idea and my joke

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2020, 12:34:22 pm »

"Hmm, well at least some fellow Geos here listened to reason. As for the rest of you, the formless and shapeless, the vermin upon the Great Apeirogon, since when were you under the impression I was only a cube?"

Geoff unravels and all hell is let loose.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2020, 12:34:46 pm »

"Father... progenator of life, and it's destroyer... Help me. Let us cleanse this rotten boil, so that nature may heal..."
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2020, 01:33:15 pm »

I scan the ILF member to see if I can gather any records on them, but will deny his request.

"I prefer not to align myself with any factions, but I won't interfere  with your plans. You seem like you know your way around this place. Could you tell me how I can escape from here?"

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2020, 07:24:35 am »

"I'm no snitch I'm not going to tell anyone what's going on here, I didn't even mean to come in here."
Stay and find out what he's doing here but if he gets the gun try to run away.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2020, 08:29:57 am »

((Ocra, you’re playing right? Sorry it’s been a few days and that’s roughly how long it takes for me to get concerned))

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2020, 10:57:58 am »

Hey, this ded?

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2020, 06:23:20 pm »

Hey, this ded?

I doubt it. Kinda early to kill an rtd off isn’t it? I think we’re just waiting for Ocra.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2020, 07:10:31 pm »

Hey, this ded?

I doubt it. Kinda early to kill an rtd off isn’t it? I think we’re just waiting for Ocra.

Kakaluncha haven't been on since November, 13. So I think he's just busy.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2020, 07:28:49 pm »

I hope so, I hate it when games suddenly die. Especially when they're of high quality.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2020, 08:06:27 pm »

Oh yeah. They do leave behind a wake of sadness when that happens.

Out of curiosity what qualifies as high quality here?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4