Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: wrong board  (Read 8564 times)

MC

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
wrong board
« on: November 10, 2020, 12:10:49 pm »

Something I realized recently is that none of the past almost 100 worlds I've generated have had minotaurs in them. Like, NONE. No labyrinths either. I do mod things a lot, but I've looked through the legends of at least 3 different fresh raw restarts and I think it's unlikely that I'd have managed to accidentally make a whole race incapable of spawning 3 times in a row. Did labyrinths get nuked alongside dungeons and I just didn't notice or is there some very very specific set of circumstances that must arise for them to be created.

On a similar note I don't think I've ever seen those new ghouls we supposedly have either. Am I the only one who doesn't have these in their game anymore (or at all in the case of ghouls I guess)?

Whoops, look like I missclicked and posted one board too deep. Someone nuke this
This is a terrible mod. All crashmanship is of the highest quality. This object is adorned with hanging rings of notification spam. This object menaces with spikes of llama wool. On the item is an image of a large oval dwarf flesh cabochan in elf bone. The artwork relates to the attack of an unknown creature on an unknown creature in a time before time. It was inevitable.

Ziusudra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: wrong board
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2020, 05:21:55 pm »

For future reference, if this ever happens again, you can MOVE TOPIC at the bottom of the page.
Ironblood didn't use an axe because he needed it. He used it to be kind. And right now he wasn't being kind.