Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 62

Author Topic: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Game over! 4 Exterminators Escaped!  (Read 61481 times)

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Hunt Phase 1 is in progress
« Reply #510 on: December 02, 2020, 02:04:34 pm »

Wow cool Meph.

Okay I killed Webadict. I did sell my plasma bomb though.
So, out of curiosity, why?  To both.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: December 02, 2020, 02:05:26 pm »

Turns out buying tech during the day is totally private, but if you buy then show what it really means is show what you're buying, fair. I'm mad.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: December 02, 2020, 02:09:01 pm »

Web was holding everyone hostage, he had to go tbh

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: December 02, 2020, 02:10:03 pm »

Wow cool Meph.
I collaborated with Caz yesterday so we would both survive and get KOR for today. I attacked Juicebox to stir up shit and possibly deny Jim his bounty since I was untrustworthy of him, although everything today has me thinking he's legit. Caz can back me up on this since I've been communicating with him.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: December 02, 2020, 02:17:23 pm »

Meph: I want show my Plasmabomb to everyone.
Luckyowl opens up their backpack and pulls out a Plasma Bomb. It is not currently armed.
(Record scratch. This did not happen. Luckyowl does not have a Plasma Bomb on them, I read my spreadsheet wrong. Apologies)
??? What does it mean.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: December 02, 2020, 02:21:25 pm »

Wow cool Meph.
I collaborated with Caz yesterday so we would both survive and get KOR for today. I attacked Juicebox to stir up shit and possibly deny Jim his bounty since I was untrustworthy of him, although everything today has me thinking he's legit. Caz can back me up on this since I've been communicating with him.

Yeah, about the webadict/4mask stuff since they both had bounties on us. Didn't know about the juicebox thing though, rude  :o

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: December 02, 2020, 02:22:00 pm »

Meph: I want show my Plasmabomb to everyone.

Why did you ask Meph to show a plasmabomb that you didn't own?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #517 on: December 02, 2020, 02:31:59 pm »

Just to make sure, Meph isn't trying to stir up trouble as a bastard GM.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: December 02, 2020, 04:18:43 pm »

I attacked Juicebox to stir up shit and possibly deny Jim his bounty since I was untrustworthy of him, although everything today has me thinking he's legit.

What made you think I was being untrustworthy?

You gave me money for the repair ship, dawwwg.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: December 02, 2020, 05:03:17 pm »

@Shakerag:
There's no reason to have it anymore, chances are I'd get caught in the blast as well anyway at this point.

I attacked Juicebox to stir up shit and possibly deny Jim his bounty since I was untrustworthy of him, although everything today has me thinking he's legit.
What made you think I was being untrustworthy?
You gave me money for the repair ship, dawwwg.
I responded to this before: I wanted to give myself a sense of relief if Juicebox was alone. I had a free action to work with, after all.

Yep, I did give you money for the repair ship. I probably would have given you 250 KOR today if I didn't see you with Juicebox, which funny enough is also the reason you got paid 1000 KOR.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: December 02, 2020, 05:44:15 pm »

Has anyone found anything useful in the station? This whole killing each other isn't really going to work out. Peace is a good start but we still actually have to find a way out of here or they will just add more incentives to fight or get bored and airlock us or whatever.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: December 02, 2020, 05:59:54 pm »

Check the life support room. I found it a while ago and showed Shakerag. It might be something we'll have to deal with at some point. Maybe even tonight.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: December 02, 2020, 06:18:34 pm »

Peace is a good start but we still actually have to find a way out of here or they will just add more incentives to fight or get bored and airlock us or whatever.

I have been working on something today. I don't know if it's viable, but I'll find out by the end of the night. Meph was a bit of a troll with that one.

Let's try not to kill eachother tonight this time. The money isn't going anywhere and I think if we had more time to talk things out, we could have come to an agreement. The thread doesn't get locked during Hunt phase, so we should keep discussing there.

If you're wondering about the Shakerag world peace fund, don't worry about it. No one supported it so it's gonna get shelved for the time being. I'll still transfer the 1000 KOR to someone I trust, cause if anyone's dying tonight, it's probably me since I pissed so many people off, but it will be during the hunt phase when it's no longer possible to buy weapons.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: December 02, 2020, 07:11:49 pm »

Alright whoever is sending me messages if you want to send me messages make them short, decipherable, and I want all of you to focus on sending them all together.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: December 02, 2020, 07:43:35 pm »

Alright whoever is sending me messages if you want to send me messages make them short, decipherable, and I want all of you to focus on sending them all together.

I know you guys are trying, but we're still not there yet.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 62