Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 62

Author Topic: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Game over! 4 Exterminators Escaped!  (Read 63747 times)

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Day 1 Sounds the Alarm
« Reply #300 on: November 23, 2020, 05:10:55 pm »

But that would just have tied it between no lynch and luckyowl

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: November 23, 2020, 05:12:42 pm »

Then the one I could lynch. Stop pointing out how I'm not paying that much attention, or I'll have my Doppelganger Exterminator buddies show up. They're only, like, five minutes away.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: November 23, 2020, 05:13:13 pm »

Then the one I could lynch. Stop pointing out how I'm not paying that much attention, or I'll have my Doppelganger Exterminator buddies show up. They're only, like, five minutes away.
You called?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: November 23, 2020, 05:19:22 pm »

You called?
Thanks. Let's ice this fool.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: November 23, 2020, 05:20:34 pm »

Meph: Are you obligated to answer all our questions truthfully?

Obligated? No. Will the majority of my answers be truthful? Yes.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: November 23, 2020, 05:22:56 pm »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: November 23, 2020, 05:25:43 pm »

Makes finger guns and points at everyone

Bang, bang, bang.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: November 23, 2020, 08:02:24 pm »

The Monitor
Luckyowl: heydude6, Jim Groovester
Toonyman: 4maskwolf
webadict: Toonyman
No Lynch: juicebox, Luckyowl, Shakerag, webadict

After lengthy discussion (and one assassination), you eventually decide not to throw anyone out of the airlock. Something fishy is going on with this station, and while you're not sure what it is you also don't feel like taking things at face value.

So with a lot of distrusting glares all around you disperse through the multitude of tight identical corridors to the small berths you've been assigned.

You'll just have to see who's alive in the morning.

Night has fallen, send in your actions!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 08:52:38 pm by Mephansteras »
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Night 1
« Reply #309 on: November 25, 2020, 04:17:39 pm »

You arrive back in the mess hall to find a new image on display today.

Once everyone has arrived, and you do note that everyone seems to have survived the night, a voice beings to speak over the comms.

“Well, that night was a bust! Incredibly boring! And you know who hates boring? Our VIEWERS!”

“That’s right, this is all being recorded and Broadcast! As of now you are all under arrest by the Ecracon Corporation for illegal actions taken against our interests. As such we are free to dispose of you as we see fit under Sector Code 89-103c subsection 88890.”

Shocked glances and murmurs fill the mess hall.

“So, we’ll make this all interesting! Only one of you gets to be pardoned, and
they will be paid the 10,000 KOR bounty for completing this assignment! In addition, you’ll get an additional 1000 KOR for each other bounty hunter you personally remove for us! So I think you all know what to do.”

Eyes narrow, and suddenly you all feel a bit like predator and prey at the same time.

“But that’s not all!” the voice continues “We’re going to up the steaks a bit! You now get the option to go shopping!!”

A wall panel in the mess opens up, and a robotic assistant sits behind a clear blast shield. Behind it are a wide variety of bounty hunter techs and a sign that reads:

Quote from: The Shop
Small Tech items: 50 KOR
Medium Tech items: 100 KOR
Large Tech items: 500 KOR

One purchase per Truce Period

“Now, you can ignore all that doppelganger stuff. It was a ruse to get our hands on you. Oh, and this station is being decommissioned, so no need to worry about collateral damage. We want to see epic duels! Explosions! Knife Fights! Most of you are going to die, so at least try to make it a good death, huh?”

The Rules have Changed

The game is no longer split into Day and Night phases. Voting will no longer occur.

The game is now split into Truce phase and Hunt phase.

Truce phase replaces day. You may discuss things here, purchase tech, or trade tech with one another. It acts like a Day phase in most respects, without the voting and lynching.

The Truce phase will last for 48 hours or until everyone has indicated they are Ready for the Hunt phase to begin.

The Hunt phase replaces the Night phase, and functions like it in most respects. However, the thread will not be locked so you can still discuss things in the thread over the station comms. Each Hunt phase will go for 48 hours or until I have all Actions and have a chance to do the write-ups.

The first Truce Phase has now begun. It will go until ~5pm Pacific Friday.
Come play Mafia with us!

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • light
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Night 1
« Reply #310 on: November 25, 2020, 04:18:15 pm »

*The lights begin to strobe, a glitzy jingle meant to drum up excitement plays, and a softer, smoother voice comes on.*

"Thhhaaat's right folks! You have a once in a lifetime chance to win the company title of 'Legendary Exterminator'. The one we will trust with the craziest missions! You'll also be a galactic celebrity! How will you balance stealth missions with your paparazzi and fans following you around?" (Hmm, the teleprompter doesn't say, oh, I see, it wasn't a rhetorical question...) *eh hem*

I have been authorized to make this special offer!

You can spend extra KOR at the end to bid on elements for the final panel of the game. I'll try to represent each request in relation to their bid, so it could be a really crazy panel. (if you have no KOR, you can still participate! Maybe we can have some kind of 'Ending Bidding Phase' before the final wrap up..)

Also, the victor, if they are alive to receive it, will get a custom poster of themselves. They'll have say over their armor, featured weapons, pose, and even alien race description if they want to do a helmet reveal. (who knows, this could influence the canon appearance of 'Aliens' in future paranormal mafias!)

Thanks!

"...And a new car! Goood luck contestants!"

*A glitzy, but somewhat ominous outro jingle plays, and the lights suddenly go back to normal... ... ...*
Awesome With Autism

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Truce Phase 1 will get people talking
« Reply #311 on: November 25, 2020, 04:34:51 pm »

Oh. 

Well of all the things that could have happened that was not what I expected. 

I got stunned last night.  I also turned off my mind shield and I got transmitted an advertisement.  So that thread of thought was a bust, I think.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: November 25, 2020, 04:35:01 pm »

I know I said this over PMs already Meph, but it’s worth reiterating.

You’re a monster.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: November 25, 2020, 04:46:33 pm »

Am Ghost. Boo.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #314 on: November 25, 2020, 04:49:23 pm »

So how's everyone doing? And what we're gonna do? Kill eachother or try to find a way out of this station? There's probably some escape pods if we can find it maybe we can get out this shit hole. But I'm down for a bloodbath and I never got an ad Shakerag what are you talking about?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 62