Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 62

Author Topic: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Game over! 4 Exterminators Escaped!  (Read 61442 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Hunt Phase 1 is in progress
« Reply #525 on: December 02, 2020, 08:03:35 pm »

A maintenance droid has finished repairing the main monitor and moves over to start working on one of the secondary monitors.

A message comes over the loudspeakers:

"All right you miscreants, rest time is over! Time to get back to the hunt! Let's see some more carnage! The fans are loving it!!"

The shop droid recedes back and the shop closes up back into the wall again. You may no longer buy or sell items.

Hunt Phase has begun! It will go until ~5pm Pacific Friday.

Send in any actions you want to perform during this phase.

(Also, I hit the cap on PMs sent for the hour so there will be a delay before I get back to some of you. Sorry about that)
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Hunt Phase 2 is in progress
« Reply #526 on: December 02, 2020, 11:35:06 pm »

I'll still transfer the 1000 KOR to someone I trust, cause if anyone's dying tonight, it's probably me since I pissed so many people off, but it will be during the hunt phase when it's no longer possible to buy weapons.
Don't worry, we're at the high score currently with two people each. Nobody would want to top that.

Well, I've lost all motivation to be sneaky so I'm going to look around the area.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: December 02, 2020, 11:41:53 pm »

A thought occurred to me that I could convert a mind shield from a barrier into an antenna and then the messages might come in clearer. To make that happen I need a tool kit, which I currently don't have.

So if all of you behave yourselves and don't kill each other we might be able to figure stuff out.

I dunno TOONYMAN and CAZ and HEYDUDE6. Do you think we could make that happen?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: December 02, 2020, 11:52:27 pm »

That actually does sound interesting. What do we need to make a toolkit?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: December 03, 2020, 01:39:02 am »

This worked so well last time, but just so everybody is on the same page (especially for Luckyowl and Shakerag who are out of the loop), the rest of us did receive new bounties. The reward amount is the same, 1000 KOR. If I'm wrong about your bounties Jim and Heydude6 then say something.

Bounty Claims:
ToonyMan has a new bounty on Caz.
Caz has a new bounty on Jim Groovester.
Jim Groovester has a new bounty on Heydude6.
Heydude6 has a new bounty on ToonyMan.

I assume Luckyowl and Shakerag still have bounties for each other.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: December 03, 2020, 02:02:12 am »

You are correct about me having a bounty on you. I didn't want to say anything about the bounties because things were already tense enough as it is.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: December 03, 2020, 02:02:56 am »

Jim Groovester has a new bounty on Heydude6.

Wait a minute...

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: December 03, 2020, 05:35:31 am »

I heard the voices too, they are angry apparently. All I got was "listen" and "speak" (garbled)

Also I have a plan. Don't kill each other guys. We need Jim alive especially since he has the hacking tool.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #533 on: December 03, 2020, 08:08:18 am »

I heard the voices too, they are angry apparently. All I got was "listen" and "speak" (garbled)

Also I have a plan. Don't kill each other guys. We need Jim alive especially since he has the hacking tool.

Could you explain further? I wish to know more about this plan. And on the topic of Jim. Maybe you should tell Jim not get trigger happy tonight.

Heydude6 is better alive, Right Jim?

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #534 on: December 03, 2020, 08:12:04 am »

But anyways I think we should do what Caz is asking. If what I saw is true. They might have found a way out. And Jim hacking tool is the answer. So again please, Jim. Don't get trigger happy for the love of god.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: December 03, 2020, 09:22:04 am »

I built a tech thing and used it to find a secret. Though the message I got from the voices makes me wonder who is listening. If Jim did what I ask (and doesn't die obviously -.-) then we might have more info at day phase (good point, do the RP actions still work during the night? I assumed not, but, maybe??)

inb4 all we discover is another F U from the mod :D

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: December 03, 2020, 10:12:15 am »

Why are you dorks acting like I'm the bloodthirsty one? I haven't killed anybody this game and only tried to do it during Night 1 when we knew less.

That actually does sound interesting. What do we need to make a toolkit?

My guess would be the macguffin maker a Replicator.

I built a tech thing and used it to find a secret.

What tech thing did you build?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: December 03, 2020, 11:16:56 am »

A scanner/camera/recorder that can detect radio waves and other things. It's heavy :(

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: December 03, 2020, 11:21:10 am »

A thought occurred to me that I could convert a mind shield from a barrier into an antenna and then the messages might come in clearer. To make that happen I need a tool kit, which I currently don't have.

Meph: Can we give items during the hunt phase?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: December 03, 2020, 11:42:36 am »

A scanner/camera/recorder that can detect radio waves and other things. It's heavy :(

Can it detect psychic waveform mumbojumbo?

My first thought is that I want one, but my second thought is that it could probably be used to detect what equipment our captors are using to monitor us and sending transmissions to and from the station. We might be able to destroy that equipment. Not sure what that would accomplish but it seems doable.

Dead people are shouting MINES at me in all caps.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 62