Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Mamobo Discussion/Testing/Suggestions/Complaints Thread [Now with ProgressMeter]  (Read 25502 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hahaha, the power! All I have to do is pick 'Nirur Webadict Torir' as my BYOR role and I'll be invincible!

Toaster

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nirur Webadict Torir
Well, that broke it, didn't it?

I assume the logic is that it reads Nirur as an invalid input, counts webadict, then reads Torir as another invalid input which is analogous to an unvote, ultimately unvoting webadict.

It's like doing:

Unvote webadict Unvote

Are you sure that's a bug? The above example actually happens sometimes you know.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I've always wondered what would happen if you hammer voted somebody and then unvoted in the same post. Does the hammer happen?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

I assume the logic is that it reads Nirur as an invalid input, counts webadict, then reads Torir as another invalid input which is analogous to an unvote, ultimately unvoting webadict.
Not quite. It's going "'Nirur' isn't a person. 'Nirur webadict' isn't a person. 'Nirur webadict Torir' isn't a person."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • Its shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

I've always wondered what would happen if you hammer voted somebody and then unvoted in the same post. Does the hammer happen?

Pretty sure that happened in one of the KotMs.

You have to vote to unvote, so it should count as a hammer, as it did in that.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Did you handle this case?

hector13
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

unvote Webadict
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • Its shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

I think it was 4maskwolf.

It was either the KotM prior to the most recent one, or the one prior to that.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did you handle this case?

hector13
It actually only cares about what your last vote was. It doesn't even keep track of where it was previously, because it's a lazy robot.

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile

Debug Mode Active:
Starting Post: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177520.0
Ending Post: None
Number of Pages Parsed: 3
Number of Posts Parsed: 114

Settings:
Auto-Add Players: True
Source: Source.CONSOLE

...Mamobo isn't angry at Clover!!!

Vote Count
------------------------
Caz (Vote Text: ᴛʀɪᴄᴍᴀɢɪᴄ) -
FallacyofUrist (Vote Text: webadict webadict) -
hector13 (Vote Text: hector12) - hector13*,
heydude6 (Vote Text: Unvote webadict Unvote) -
IcyTea31 (Vote Text: PTW) -
KitRougard (Vote Text: KitRougard) - KitRougard*,
Nirur Torir (Vote Text: Toaster) - webadict*,
notquitethere -
roseheart (Vote Text: Adorbs) -
Shakerag (Vote Text: Jim Groovester) -
Toaster (Vote Text: unvote Webadict) - Nirur Torir*,
ToonyMan -
TricMagic (Vote Text: Goodnight Webadict. I'll be up tomorrow and probably see many pages.What bugs does the bug say, what colors?) -
webadict (Vote Text: webadict Nirur Torir) (Number of Votes: 2) - webadict*, FallacyofUrist*,
No Lynch - 0 -

Not Voting - 9 - Caz*, Shakerag*, roseheart*, TricMagic*, IcyTea31*, heydude6*, notquitethere, Toaster*, ToonyMan,

8 to Hammer.
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Heh. Now you can modify the number of votes someone has. It does not, however, combine previous votes in the same post... Yet.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Who wants to be potentially spammed with a PM from Mamobo later today?

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I guess I can volunteer?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Mamobo

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Test successful. Mamobo can send PMs to individuals and groups.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9