Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Gods of Eternity: A Godly RTD!  (Read 8239 times)

Social_Prag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Gods of Eternity: A Godly RTD!
« on: November 13, 2020, 01:03:15 pm »

If anyone were to look at the current state of existance, they would be... bored. Yeah, quite bored. If there were to be someone, they would find themselves in this infinitly massive ocean, made of primigenial clear waters, which would hold incredible power. Afterwards, they would look at the sky, only to find it...Well devoid of anything. No light, no planets...Nothing.

Now, this hipothetical person wouldn't even have the time to consider how the hell they came to be, because they only see a movement, and Marrekir, the Dragon of Entropy, would devour them, causing this hypothetical person to not exist anymore. In fact, you would immediatley forget that this hipothetical person ever existed.

Now, Marrekir has existed since the beginning of time. The Primordial Sea creates beings of power, and the Dragon of Entropy feeds from them, and that's how things have always worked. But the Dragon's maws do not always strike it's prey, and sometimes, some lucky being manages to escape.

Which in this case, it's you! Congratulations at being alive!

Now, the important question is...

What will you do?

Spoiler: Introduction (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Roll results (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Creation (click to show/hide)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Eternity: A Godly RTD!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2020, 01:50:25 pm »

Name: Bladex Swordus Knivos
Physical Form: A trillion different realities folding onto each other like thin sheets of metal forming a single blade
Your godly objectives: Create the ultimate cutting object, then use said object to separate Marrekir from the rest of existence.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2020, 01:59:20 pm »

Name: Tim
Physical Form: A plain looking being(girl) with long black hair and red eyes.
Your godly objectives: Burn the Cosmos in eternal fire.

Social_Prag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2020, 05:08:38 pm »

Spoiler: Tim (click to show/hide)

Accepted!

Spoiler: Bladex Swordus Knivos (click to show/hide)

Accepted!

You may begin to post your actions as soon as I give you an entrance upon this world.!

Social_Prag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2020, 06:27:11 pm »

Bladex Swordus Knivos

From thousands of shattered realities, wormholes fall open, allowing the shards and sheets to fall into the sea. Slowly but surely, all of these shards fuse into a mighty blade, known as Bladex Swordus Knivos. This sentient weapon is the fusion of the remains of at least a trillion different realities.

Thankfully for the blade Marrekir doesn't seem interested in it right now. In fact, it's swimming towards another apparition.

Tim

As the waves of the Primordial Sea dance, one of the goes higher than the rest, and upon crashing, a girl with long black hair and red eyes goes flying into the waters. As soon as she is in contact with it, small clouds of steam start to emerge from Tim's location.

Upon looking around, Tim realizes that the only thing that produces any light are the waters themselves, just before she notices the massive shadow swimming towards her.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2020, 06:30:25 pm »

First thing on the list, materials, Bladex will sharpen a piece of space-time. He'll need it to get the tongue.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 06:33:56 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2020, 06:33:52 pm »

Set the waves alight into an infernal sea of fire!

Social_Prag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2020, 05:40:03 am »

Bladex Swordus Knivos
First thing on the list, materials, Bladex will sharpen a piece of space-time. He'll need it to get the tongue.

After looking around for a while, Bladex fines a piece of space-time. Where does it come from? Bladex doesn't really, know, but it's probably from a dead timeline, or something like that. And so, the blade proceeds to sharpen the piece non stop , hoping to get it extremely sharp the end results are not as... desired.

While the piece of space-time is now severely more sharp and pointy than before, it's nothing otherworldly, as only the point is the only part that could penetrate anything.

Suddenly, a boiling shockwave hits the waters, and the Primordial Sea explodes into Primordial Steam, while Bladex begins to fall along side the pointy piece of space-time into the Bedmud.

Tim
Set the waves alight into an infernal sea of fire!

With a mighty roar, Tim let's out a powerful scream, before creating an immensive fire inferno, which deatomizes anything close to her. The fire expands everywhere, vaporizing the entirety of the Primordial Sea into boiling steam. Meanwhile, Marrekir let's out a blood curling screech, as for the first time on it's life it has felt some sort of pain. The Dragon proceeds to retreat at least for now.

Meanwhile, Tim begins to fall until she eventually crashes into the Bedmud. This mud was the base of the once Primogenial Sea, and it's absolutely desolate, full of mud and rot everywhere. As soon as Tim lands, the mud begins to sizzle, as Tim's heat enters in contact with it.

Spoiler: Known Existence (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 05:47:57 am by Social_Prag »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2020, 06:55:25 am »

Name: Blarg
Physical Form: A zebra twisted into humanoid form.
Your godly objectives: To create a sentient race of some kind.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Social_Prag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2020, 07:27:04 am »

Spoiler: Blarg (click to show/hide)

Accepted! You can already post your action, as I will add you on the next turn!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2020, 08:38:37 am »

Success! Next bake this bedmud with my fires into stern earthen clays. Burn it all until it cracks into nutritious dust and dirt!

Tim starting off with a 6 is absolutely in character for her.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 10:25:12 am by TricMagic »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2020, 10:11:49 am »

Hey there! I'm just posting to watch now. I'll join in a little while when I have the full measure of my focus available to me.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2020, 11:12:22 am »

"Hey, I've got a query for you, hot thingie. That hot stuff of yours, the one that sizzles and snaps, can I get some for my sword?"

If I get the fire, fuse it with the piece of space-time to achieve even more sharpness. If not, sharpen it the normal way, either way, I'll shape the Bedmud into a handle.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 11:16:18 am by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2020, 06:56:33 pm »

Name: Sing
Physical Form: A manyform tone echoing through all that will listen and reverberate.
Your godly objectives: To Sing.

A faint echo emerges from the steam, driven by the latent heat. It sings of new beginnings, of change. And all who would sing along are bolstered in their works of Change.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4