Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Gods of Eternity: A Godly RTD!  (Read 8224 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Eternity: A Godly RTD!
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2020, 08:15:42 pm »

"Burn it, my girl! And sing while you do!"

"Follow your passion, for it suits you!"

"Bricks and soot will make a fine stage for us two."
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2020, 08:44:23 pm »

"To vanquish the serpent from this place~"

"From the fallen, a blade I shall make~"

"Not a weapon nor tool, forged from divine grace~"

"With mud and fire, the world I shall separate!~"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2020, 11:30:43 pm »

"Ah, excellent, I think we're all in agreement here. We'll cut apart that nasty shark which would cut us, and burn its corpse to ash! Maybe we could carve some flutes from its bones..."

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2020, 03:24:25 am »

"I can't think of anything that could pass for lyrics so I'm just going to sit here quietly, and I am also in favor of killing that thing."
Grab some of the mud from the ground and make a deer out of it and see what happens.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Social_Prag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2020, 09:06:01 am »

Name: Sing
Physical Form: A manyform tone echoing through all that will listen and reverberate.
Your godly objectives: To Sing.

A faint echo emerges from the steam, driven by the latent heat. It sings of new beginnings, of change. And all who would sing along are bolstered in their works of Change.

You are accepted!

Social_Prag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2020, 09:17:47 am »

From the steam, two entities emerge, Blarg and Sing. The first one, a zebra humanoid or maybe a humanoid Zebra, doesn't have time to brace itself, and crashes into the soft Bedmud, full of mud and rot. The other one, a song of shapeless limits emerges with...a song of course. And slowly descends to the ground.

Tim
Success! Next bake this clay with my fires into stern earthen clays. Burn it all until it cracks into nutritious dust and dirt!
4+1

Tim let's out a small cackle, before raising her hands and realeasing two powerful burts of heat and fire, which upon impacting on the ground, slowly vaporizes the humidity, turning the mud and rot into nothing more than hard clay, before cracking into dry dirt and dust. Tim proceeds to walk, bringing this burst of powerful heat forth, as she is slightly exhausted from the earlier explosion, so this time the work must be manual, and it will probably take a long time, without help or any distractions.

Suddenly, a song is heard from the skies, and Tim, almost instintively, decides to sing along. Immediatley as soon as she does that, the song enters inside her, fueling her power and washing her exhaustion away, as the bursts of heat and flames increase in power, turnning from a orange flame, to a dark blue one. Upon trying out her newly powered flames, she shoots a beam so powerful that goes onward several kilometers, before dying out into a powerful explosion. One check on the flame path, and she realises that it's all ashes. Another cackle of glee emerges from Tim's lips as she begins to fly, powered by flames emerging from her feet, allowing her to spread her fire more quickly.

Bladex Swordus Knivos
If I get the fire, fuse it with the piece of space-time to achieve even more sharpness. If not, sharpen it the normal way, either way, I'll shape the Bedmud into a handle.
2+1 / 5+1

Bladex tries to speak with the girl, but she seems pretty uninterested in conversation, mostly focusing on burning the Bedmud with her flames, so the metalic blade is left to attempt to sharpen the piece of spacetime by itself. At first, the deity doesn't feel like it's making any progress, but suddenly, a song descends from the Primodial Steam, which is starting to form clouds, and upon hearing that song, Bladex efforts are redoubled, as he works with the piece as well as he can.

Once Bladex finishes, the piece of space-time, is definetly more sharp, with the sides being less blunt and slightly more cutting, but the strength of the piece remans on the pointy end, which is extremyly pointy by now.

Anyway, Bladex descends upon the Bedmud, and using the latent power of the song, begins working on it. The blade shapes the piece of mud slowly, but surely, giving it many intricate simbols, granting it power and strength, which will give the user of this weapon many boons and blessings, and once Bladex is finished, the handle is radiating with pure divinde energy.

Finally, Bladex decides to unite the handle and the sword, which upon contact, generate a small shockwave. The weapon morphs into a spear, a sword, an axe and a schythe before returning to it's original form, a sharpened piece of space-time attached to a powerful handle. The first artifacts has been created, a weapon that should be feared by the gods themselves. What will this mean for this Universe is yet to be discovered.

Sudenly, words emerge from the handle.

"I'm Baliegar Mudlear Rottermen, the Divine Handle. My power is infinite and eternal, as I'm in simphony with the power of the earth that lays beneath your feet, and you, Bladex Swordus Knivos, are my creator."

Sing
A faint echo emerges from the steam, driven by the latent heat. It sings of new beginnings, of change. And all who would sing along are bolstered in their works of Change.
As the song slowly descends from the skies, it touches those who answer back, granting them power. The girl's flame are immediatley enpowered by this, as well as the abilities of the metalic blade. The only one who doesn't answer back is the zebraman, who seems to be doing his own thing.

Everyone who has sung get's a +1 to all their actions this turn

Blarg
Grab some of the mud from the ground and make a deer out of it and see what happens.

As everyone is singing like this were to be some musical, Blarg decides to abstinance from this happy bunch, and focuses on doing something of his own. Looking at the mud he has fallen into, Blarg wonders what could he do with this. And so he gets to work with it. Slowly but surely, Blarg unites patches of Bedmud, working nonstop on it.

And once Blarg finishes, the zebra-man steps back to observe his creation. And the deer looks back at the deity, blankly, before looking around pretty confused. It seems that in his works, Blarg has managed to give life to the deer, turning it into a real deer! Magnifcient! It surely can get better than this...

The deer looks around, and shoots a pair of heat beams from it's dark eyes, causing an incredible multicoloured rainbow explosion, before teleporting around to check it's surroundings. It's not just a deer...It's probably THE Omni Deer, who seems hungry, so it exhales some life on the mud, and from it, several pieces of grass sprout, which the Deer blankly eats.

Spoiler: Known Existence (click to show/hide)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2020, 09:25:57 am »

Fire burning, Ground turning, soul soaring, land purifying~

Tim continues to turn the mud to clay and dirts, sending waves of flames across the land

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2020, 10:53:55 am »

"Steel of my steel, if I made you a brother what would you feel?~

With the blue flames of Tim, forge a crystal of destruction and place it into Baliegar. Those brothers birth shall herald the end of the dragon!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2020, 12:20:04 pm »

"What lovely children! Oh, I could sing!"

Sing to Baliegar and the Omnideer, teaching them songs of kindness, harmony, and teamwork! We can all work together to our common goal!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2020, 05:28:01 pm »

Name: Poacea
Physical Form: A floating sphere of various grasses
Your godly objectives: Create variety

Create various fungi, some poisonous, others not, some microscopic, some that can be seen

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2020, 06:06:56 am »

"Huzza I've created a living creature and with out even trying it has special powers, dang I'm good at this stuff."
Now see if I can't give the Omni Deer the ability to talk.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Social_Prag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2020, 06:12:28 am »

Name: Poacea
Physical Form: A floating sphere of various grasses
Your godly objectives: Create variety

Create various fungi, some poisonous, others not, some microscopic, some that can be seen

Accepted!

Social_Prag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2020, 06:18:39 am »

From the depths of the Bedmud, life is allowed to emerge on it's own, with the Primordial Sea gone. A collection of seeds quicly grows, forming a vibrant sphere of grass. It's name shall be Poacea

Tim
Fire burning, Ground turning, soul soaring, land purifying~

Tim continues to turn the mud to clay and dirts, sending waves of flames across the land

Tim cackles, flying above the Bedmud, bringing heat and fire wherever she goes, leaving behind a path of flames, dirt, broken clay and ashes. She raises her hands, and allows comets of firey doom to strike the earth, and slices it with powerful burning strikes. She was just born and the world's her playground! So much fun!

But as Tim readies to burn the ground once more, the Bedmud erupts, with a single tendril of mud emerging from it, and grabbing Tim's leg. That's fine, thinks the deity, I'll just burn it off, but as she readies her firey strike, the tendril violentley begins to move, impacting Tim's body against the ground as if she were a ragdoll, with Tim barely being able to mantain consciousness.

With a violent twist, Tim manages to cut the mud tendril off the ground and impacts on the surface, but before she can recover, more tendrils emerge from the ground, with Tim having to fight defensively, shooting beams of fire everywhere, to keep the tendrils away from her.

And that's when the ground bursts, and a landslide consumes her.

Bladex Swordus Knivos
"Steel of my steel, if I made you a brother what would you feel?~

With the blue flames of Tim, forge a crystal of destruction and place it into Baliegar. Those brothers birth shall herald the end of the dragon!

As Bladex approaches Tim, he isn't given a second to use her flames. The Bedmud, apparently fed up with this constant abuse it is recieving, attacks Tim, hitting her around violentley, with the girl trying desesperatley to defend herself. It's in of her defensive fire, that a beam strikes Bladex's blade, heating up the metal to dangerous levels, before Bladex manages to cool himself down. Sadly, the damage has been done by then.

While it's true that Bladex's body is more sharp now, it's also more fragile. One powerful strike, and the blade can consider itself gone. Also, Bladex is now of purely a burned black color. And in severe pain due to the sudden reestructering of it's body.

Sing
"What lovely children! Oh, I could sing!"

Sing to Baliegar and the Omnideer, teaching them songs of kindness, harmony, and teamwork! We can all work together to our common goal!

Ignoring all that violence that is going on, Sing decides to teach the two newborn entities, Baliegar and Omni Deer, why cooperation and collaboration are important. The handle listens to the song, and upon listening it, decides that yes, kindness, harmony and teamwork are necessary to bring upon oneself tales of great glory, of fame, rather than become hated and despised by all legends.

On the other hand, Omni Deer is just growing and shrinking in size at random intervals. Sing has no idea if the Deer is even aware of the meaning of the songs it just told it, but Sing doesn't even know if Omni Deer is even aware of anything.

Poacea

The floating sphere of grass goes around, trying to spread several seeds of life, but as soon as they hit the Bedmud, all of them slowly sink away, while attempts to put seeds in the dirt lead to the seeds drying away due to the aridness of those zones. It's likely that the current state of the world makes it difficult for vegetals to grow.

Blarg
"Huzza I've created a living creature and with out even trying it has special powers, dang I'm good at this stuff."
Now see if I can't give the Omni Deer the ability to talk.

Taking out a non existant hammer, and a saw, Blarg begins to do an operation on Omni Deer's mouth, attempting to give it's creation the ability to speak. Thanks to the non-existant nurse, who brings him non-existant sandwiches, Blarg manages to remain centered on the Omni Deer, using every non-existant tool at his disposal.

Once he is done, Blarg looks at the deer, and suddenly realizes that someone with a medical decree should have done this. The deer's mouth is sawn together by some sort of string meaning the Deer can't even open it's mouth. For the first time, the animal shows some sort of annoyance, as they are unable to open their own mouth, even with all their power. Once they realise that it's futile, the Deer looks at Blarg, and shoots a beam from it's antlers, which upon hitting Blarg, creates multiple mouths all over his body, which constantly share every thought Blarg has in a million of known and unknown languages.

[As long as the curse is up, Blarg has to share three of it's deeper thoughts each turn]

EXEMPLE:
  • Action
  • Thought 1
  • Thought 2
  • Thought 3

Spoiler: Known Existence (click to show/hide)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2020, 08:19:08 am »

Tim is sealed. 1 action to build up power for the next action.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2020, 08:48:16 am »

QUICKLY make something to sew these extra mouths shut.
"Oh god I'm a terrible doctor they should take away my license."
"Screw that deer I'll kick its ass, and drown it in a bucket once one of those exists"
"YOU KNOW WHAT fuck that deer I'M A GOOD DOCTOR!"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4