Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Gods of Eternity: A Godly RTD!  (Read 8240 times)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Eternity: A Godly RTD!
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2020, 09:37:56 am »

PAAAAAAAAIN-Wait this is the perfect oppurtunity to temper myself, jump into some fire, make a hammer and get to work.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2020, 09:46:37 am »

Try to make the steam form into clouds, thus starting a water cycle of rain and evaporation
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 10:31:44 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2020, 10:08:30 am »

Try to create water vapor that will form into clouds, thus starting a water cycle of rain and evaporation

Note there is Primordial Steam already.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2020, 10:09:14 am »

Try to create water vapor that will form into clouds, thus starting a water cycle of rain and evaporation

Note there is Primordial Steam already.
((will change action to take that into account))((Fixed))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2020, 10:29:22 pm »

"Hmm! Oh my! Oh dear! What calamities befall our cast! What danger encroaches! I love it!"

Sing of drama!
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Social_Prag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2020, 11:40:43 am »

Nothing to see here, fellas

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2020, 11:51:46 am »

Looks like 5/5 posted

Social_Prag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2020, 11:57:54 am »

Looks like 5/5 posted

Oh yeah, I know. Didn't have much time to finish the turn during these three days, but I'm getting on it right now, so no worries

Social_Prag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2020, 03:34:39 pm »

Tim

[3 +1's to any rolls releated to releasing the charged energy. Warning. An unstable release of energy may lead to the end of the Existence as we know it.]

After realising that brute strength is pointless, Tim decides to stop resisting and focuses on charging up her power, centering on herself, despite the fact that she is starting to feel the lack of breathable air, and that she is sinking more and mored inside the Earth. Tim looks inwards, as deep as she can, and slowly but surely begins to exhude heat. At first it's nothing, but it builds up momentum, with her veins shining in pure light, and the mud around her drying into dust , in a ball of heat.

Blarg

Looking around, Blarg realizes that he didn't use all that string to shut the deer's mouth, and quickly proceeds to due an operation on himself on the spot. The process is painful, but Blarg makes quick strokes, and after 5 minutes of work, he shuts the first mouth! The next one takes half as much time, and so does the next one, and the one after that one...Once blarg is finished, all the mouths are sawn closed, and while the visual look is quite unnatural and for sure grotesque, not a sound is able to escape the closed lips. Blarg feels reassured, as it's unlikely that his inner thoughts are going to be revealed any time soon.

Bladex Swordus Knivos

Despite the severe amounts of pain Bladex fines itself in, the blade is able to focus on the important task, creating a hammer so that theymey improve into their work. And so, they once more jump into the flames, which are already dying out. Bladex let's out a big breath, and takes all of the remaining fires, concentrating them in one miniscule ball. The Ball quicly expands into a huge hammer of fire. The hammer looks around and proceeds to speak.

"I'm Haggyar, the Striker of Heat! I'm grateful of your act of creation, Older Brother. It's only natural that I help you in your time of need."

And with a powerful strike, Haggyar imacts against Bladex, and the Entity is bathed in powerful flames. But unlike, Tim's fires, it seems that Haggyar fire is a more benevolent and cosntructive aspect of heat. For a second, Bladex feels a sudden harmless shattering, but is instantly brought back together, and once the flames die down, Bladex decides to observe it's phisical form, which is now a dual sided blade, with multiple ripples going through Bladex, composed of Bladex's realities. Also, Bladex body seems to be composed now of graphene, with the blade's edges being extremly sharp.

[ Bladex has now advantage in the creation of artifacts

Poacea

The sphere of grass shakes, as they warp reality to do their bidding. With that, several balls of water begin to fall from the sky some clouds on the sky, impacting powerfully against the ground. The thing, Poacea realizes, is that the water that falls into the ground, aside from the one that has been burned by Tim can't turned into vapor due to the lack of heating factors. It mostly creates small puddles, and moist the Bedmud once more, but none of the falling Droplets is turning into vapor.

Sing

Sing proceeds to sing an absolute drama related to the lack of succes the Deities had on the last turn, but of course, with an extra touch of embellishment, which is necessary for all drama. Sing sings a whole drama of five diferents songs, titled in their respective order: The Ballad of the Fiery Tim, Fall of a Blade, Poacea's Lament and The Cursed Zebra Man. But of course, Sing ends the tale with the absolute show-stopping bumber A Song of Harmony, which speaks of how at the end, harmony, friendship and teamwork prevails!

Once Sing is finished, he realises, that the only ones paying any attention are the weapon artifact and the deer, who give the show a generally good review. The weapon remarks on his review a lack of artifact representation, while not a bad thing on it's own, Baliegar did feel unrepresnted in any organic way. Omni Deer just tells Sing through an ARCANE ELDRITCH MIND LINK that they will be waiting for the Karaoke, even though the Deer can't sing right now.

Spoiler: Known Existence (click to show/hide)
[/list]
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 09:04:32 am by Social_Prag »

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2020, 03:38:42 pm »

The time has come, The Blade, The Handle and The Hammer shall hunt The Serpent and cut off its tongue, only then will The Sword be complete.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 03:42:03 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2020, 03:42:21 pm »

"Singing isn't about using your mouth, dear! You must sing with all your body, all your spirit and soul. If you focus utterly on song, every action you take will be to sing! Sing by sitting, sing by eating, sing by fighting, and sing by being! Come on, sing!"

Convince the deer to sing with all its might!
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2020, 05:00:28 pm »

Fire, I am a goddess. All of my power, in this one action, shape the world.

Convert my stored divine energy to create magma beneath the bedmud. This magma will provide heat to it, resulting in the growth of life, the heating of waters, part of her. My power spreads into infinity underground, deeper still.

"My name is Tim."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2020, 06:56:05 pm »

Try creating a cube of heat placed in the sky

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2020, 04:03:32 am »

"I'm glad I fixed that before any of the real secret stuff started coming out, also screw those thoughts and that deer for thinking I'm a bad doctor, because I AM A GREAT DOCTOR!"
It is time again to go off and do my own thing, this time I shall use the dirt from the ground and my GREAT DOCTORING ABILITIES to create a zebra man, also give the deer the finger.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2020, 04:27:55 am »

"I'm glad I fixed that before any of the real secret stuff started coming out, also screw those thoughts and that deer for thinking I'm a bad doctor, because I AM A GREAT DOCTOR!"
It is time again to go off and do my own thing, this time I shall use the dirt from the ground and my GREAT DOCTORING ABILITIES to create a zebra man, also give the deer the finger.
the irony of this is if you hadn’t said anything just now, we wouldn’t have heard anything about the secrets. What secrets could you have that we shouldn’t know? Aren’t we all trying to fight the dragon?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4