Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Gods of Eternity: A Godly RTD!  (Read 8225 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Eternity: A Godly RTD!
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2020, 04:33:47 am »

"None of your dang business that's what the secrets are, and I'm not trying to kill any dragon because it doesn't bother me so I don't bother it."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2020, 04:42:25 am »

I think it tried to eat one of the older gods at some point

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2020, 04:48:01 am »

"That wasn't me or someone I know so it doesn't bother me."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2020, 05:09:19 am »

it’ll come for us eventually

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2020, 01:17:09 am »

"I'm sure we'll be fine."

Social_Prag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2020, 01:47:47 pm »

TURN 6

Bladex Swordus Knivos

3, 6

With all that cleared up, the trio proceeds to fly towards the last location where the Dragon of Entroy was seen. Their flights are powerful, breaching the sound barrier, and searching for the creature non-stop. Sadly, the dragon of Entroy isn't found by them. In fact, it's Marrekir who finds them first. With a massive eruption, the beast emerges from the ground, and shoots a beam of pure decay, which the Baliegar barely manages to protect them of it, raising at the last second a wall of Bedmud, which crumbles as quickly as it emerges, but it serves it's deed. Using the chance, Haggyar emrges from the rubble, and proceeds to land a powerful blow at the Dragon, who roars and retreats, it's eyes narrowing. It clearly realises whose fire  the Hammer is made from.

Using the chance that the dragon is distarcted, Bladex observes the state of the beast. It's mostly unharmed, aside from it's right side, which is a mess of boiling and burned flesh, a scar which seems to not have cooled down.

Bladex moves forward, spinning on itself, and landing several strikes on Marrekir's chest, and once the beats claws come at it, Bladex dissolves into a thousand versions of itself, before reforming above the Dragon, which growls once it realizes it's prey escaped. With that, the beast opens it's wings and proceeds to fly, trying to devour the Blade, but before it's jaws can close on Bladex, a mountain sized piece of Bedmud emrges from the ground and strikes the Dragon out of the sky, with Bladex using the chance to turn into a thousand blades that harrass the dragon on it's way down.

But as soon as the beast touches the ground, it rolls and traps Bladex under it's body. Haggyar imediatley jumps to help the deity, turning into a massive stream of fire, but the Dragon uses it's tail to reflet the incoming attack, with the beam flying through the landscape before impacting on the ground, generating a massive fire explosion.

With that dealt with, the dragon opens it's maws looking down at Bladex, with it's saliva falling into the mud, causing it to sizzle and vanish. Marrekir rises it's head and then come crashing down to devour Bladex...

And suddenly something flashes between the two of them, and the beasts tongue falls to th ground, on top of Bladex. Looking to one side, the Blade sees Baliegar, with's its piece of space-time missing, howering in exhaustion. Meanwhile, the dragon let's out a roar, and begins to shriek. At first, Bladex believes this to be caused due to the pain, but it doesn't take long to realise something else is happening. The piece of space-time proceeds to vibrate and flash, and with howling winds, it proceeds to suck the Dragon into it, who resists and attempts to fly, but the process seems to be unstoppable. With one final shriek, the Dragon vanishes from sight, into the piece of space-time.

Sing

Looking at the song, Omni Deer nods and begins to sing... And for the Bedmud itself, this creature is probably all powerful and trascends all known property and reason, but it doesn't put any effort into singing. It lazily moves it's body, it's soul revebrates akwardly, and the spirit isn't there at all. After a few minutes, the Deer gives up annoyed. It is clear to Sing that I may simply be that the Deer only acts by instinct, and a song may be something too focused for them.

Suddenly, the Bedmud begins to break apart, revealing a layer of magma below.

Tim

3+3

Tim finally stops resisting, as some sort of calm crosses through her mind. She allows herself to take the last breath, and then Tim begins to concentrate. Her veins shine, and literal steam is realeased from her, as she slowly puts the power forth, towards all of her extremities, and once that ball of pure heat is crackling with energy, she releases it underground. The ball descends into the unknown depths, below anything that is known and unknown, and once it reaches the point beyond existance, it allows itself to BECOME. A massive flash engulfs everything before...

BOOM!

The entirety of the Bedmud begins to shake, and dry, with massive cracks appearing along the surface of the Bedmud, which expand rapidly, into massive holes that turn into massive ravines, which continue to get deeper until they reach the Deep Magma. Entire continents sized chucks of Bedmud now are divided by massive ravines with magma at the bottom, which float above it, every now and then hitting against each other in a chain reaction, causing unexpected earthquakes everytime this happens.

Tim barely notices this as the ground cracks around her, and she falls into the Magma. But instead of turning into toast, she is grabbed by several warm hands that leave her in the shore. A massive buble begins to grow, but once it pops, it leaves a massive humanoid face.

"Hello, Mother Tim. I'm the Fiery Titan, or Magmaseos, and I'm very grateful for you creating me. I happened to notice you falling, and I thought, "hey, Magmaseos, you don't do any favours, but you wouldn't let your mother down, right?" and so I catched you before you were consumed. Pretty smart of me, right?"

Poacea

Poacea grabs quickly the remaining heat that hasn't been used by Bladex, and she concentrates and dilutes every single piece of it into a massive cube, which slowly begins to hover in the sky, which shines with the power of a...star, even though those don't exist yet, brining light to the entirety of the wastes that are the Bedmud. Sadly for Poacea, the ground begins to shake and shatter, revealing an ocean of magma below it, which will surely heat the Bedmud. Well, at least she has brought light into most of existance, while the Magma only brings light into the zones that are closer to the ravines. That should count, right?

"Listen up, dear subjects" Orders the Cube, with a thunderous voice.

Crapbaskets.

"For to long you have created and destroyed in the dark, with no guidance or objective. That chaos is nothing but remnants of the Dragon that used to extinguish any sort of creation in the once beatiful Primordial Sea. And so, I, Cuberoian, the Perfect Shape, shall become your new "King Amongst Gods", as I not only bring light to this world, ensuring security and safety, but also bring regulated heat. My shape is the most perfect shape of them all, with no impurities, and under my light, you shall all experiment prosperity, peace and unity. Meanwhile, those that desire to stand against my proclamation, allow me to warn you. I can simply destabilize this world beyond salvation. And to prove that this isn't a bluff, and that those who recognise my rightful rule shall be safe against our enemies, I shall do a demonstration of my power!"

And with that, Cuberoian begins to overheat the surrounding Primordial Steam, until it crackles into pure energy. And so, Cuberoian releases a beam of Primordial Plasma[/shadow][/b][/shadow][/glow] into one of the Bedmund continents. Upon the impact, the entire island begins to crack and collapse into the Deep Magma, destroying it completly in a matter of seconds.

"Now you all know what I'm capable of. Pledge. Pledge yourself to me. And you Poacea, you are a shape, just like me. Together, we can rule all of existance as King and Queen, a being of light and a being of life."

Blarg

3, 1

Blarg... Well, Blarg tries, okay?! He tries! It's very difficult beong a doctor, you know, especially with all that pressure, and yeah, it's true that they pay you a lot, but you can't even begin to comprehend how high are the bills of the clinic! And don't get me started on taxes! And of course, you do great all your life, but one day, you make a small mistake, like sewing the mouth of some damn deer, and suddenly you are not a good doctor anymore!

Uhm, anyway.

So, Blarg tries to create another Zebra Man, but for some reason, there are a lot of earthquakes, and suddenly some cube proclaims itself "King Amongst Gods" and begins shooting laser beams, and so, it's very difficult to work with any sort of peace. Once Blarg steps back, he is not proud of the result. The Zebra Man is... not proportionate. Half of his face is melted down, their legs and left are are very short, with the last one being very thing, and the torso and right arm are excessively large and disproportionate. Also, the Zebra-Man-Golem doesn't seem to be very smart... And they are still made of mud. It looks like some 3 year old tried playing with Play doh, that's for sure. At least, due to how bizarre is this world, Blarg can always deny any relationship regarding his involvement with the Zebramanoid Golem.

Blarg also takes his chance to give the Deer the finger, who simply looks at it, and eats his middle finger off through it's neck. Blargdamned deer.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2020, 02:08:05 pm »

Now it's the time, use the tongue to infuse the piece of space-time with the aspect of oblivion that once belonged to the Great Serpent, now sealed within it. Then affix it back into Baliegar, The Sword will be complete, a weapon, nay, a brother capable of cutting off anything from The World.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 02:14:01 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2020, 02:20:04 pm »

Yes, we can rule together
Pledge allegiance to Cuberolan

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2020, 02:48:30 pm »

Sing reverberates faintly around the beam of plasma. A new friend! A being, capable of capturing the primordial song with creativity and grace!
A ruler. A law, a limitation! Stifling of creativity and flow. The being denies its purpose, to groove with no chains! It wishes for all creation to be a stagnant choir, never changing, all the same pitch!

And can that really be called Song?

N̹̫͈̮̝͕O̶̮ ̞͇̦̬͘G̢̙̲̻Ò̪̙̜̪̜̹͙D̙̰͔͖̘S̲͇̤͟, NO̺̭̕ ̲͚̕ͅM̵̮͎̰A̶̺̳S̝̮T̗E̸R͉͙̝̠̙̲S̫̘͢

Weave a glorious song of rebellion through the primordial steam! Anything it touches will not be subject to Law, only unlimited creativity! Fuck you I won't do what you tell me!
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2020, 07:06:41 am »

"OH SHIT, fucking deer just bit off my finger, and fuck you ya damn cube I don't have time for your shit I got to fix my finger."
Quick grab the zebra man golem and get away from everything that's going on and then it's time for Dr. Blarg to use his doctor powers to make myself a new middle finger.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2020, 08:15:22 am »

Gush about how beautiful she is.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2021, 01:30:50 pm »

Name: Armarion
Physical Form: A faceless cloaked entity whose garb is weaved from the constellations.
Godly Objectives:
Primary
  • Change the course of humanities fate for the better.
Secondary
  • Teach the child race of humanity the wonders of magic.

I know this is dead I'm just bored.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2021, 09:57:08 pm »

Name: Greg
Physical Form: A large Greg formed of many smaller Greg
Godly Objectives: Make everything Greg.

Greg.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer