Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73]

Author Topic: The Cataclysm games thread.  (Read 103135 times)

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: The Cataclysm games thread.
« Reply #1080 on: March 28, 2023, 12:57:43 am »

Basically the point I'm trying to make, and that I personally find Erk having done that (again, in a very public place) to be distasteful.

Let's leave it at that if we can.
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: March 28, 2023, 01:04:42 am »

Yeah we should probably end this shitfight before Toady gets involved. Nobody involved will change opinions from this anyways.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

Blogaugis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: March 28, 2023, 05:19:44 am »

Randomly checked here on the way to updating my art thread and I must say I'm consistently amused by your efforts of constucting strawmen out of the development team.
Which development team?

taat

• Bay Watcher
  • Doesn't notify people when putting them in the sig
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: March 28, 2023, 07:35:53 am »

Which development team?
DDA team, I don't think there is much actual controversy "aimed at" the BN team (with the possible exception of chaosvolt/randomdragon, if he is counted as part of "the team")
Hypothesis: I will kill all dwarves in a horrible fashion

Blogaugis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: March 28, 2023, 08:41:44 am »

Which development team?
DDA team, I don't think there is much actual controversy "aimed at" the BN team (with the possible exception of chaosvolt/randomdragon, if he is counted as part of "the team")
Heh.
Yeah, weird that it's only at DDA one could get... rumours of controversy/drama and other interesting events.
It's all quiet on BN side... aside from sometimes hilarious interpretations of what is going on, again, at DDA...

Frankly, I would like to read Erk's (fan)(fiction) of how chaosvolt was involved, to overthow the DDA or anything he'd possibly theorized.
And reviewing it, if possible.
Perhaps this experience could help fleshing out the... ideas for exodite lore. After all, we all want an interesting story, since we went this far.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: March 28, 2023, 09:03:42 am »

Very mature. I, KT, the two devs who came in, even CV stopped when told to and yet you continue stirring this pot of shit.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 09:06:26 am by MaxTheFox »
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

Blogaugis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: March 28, 2023, 10:26:37 am »

Very mature. I, KT, the two devs who came in, even CV stopped when told to and yet you continue stirring this pot of shit.
I don't get why everyone is so angsty around here, but fine.
I'm stopping.
Have a... nice day/evening/whatever, everyone...

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #1087 on: March 28, 2023, 08:06:30 pm »

I'm done with Cataclysm threads for the moment.  Please stop creating them.  You can go back to something like March 8th and see another "let's not get this locked!" discussion.  It's too common, and the forks are actively fighting each other it seems.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73]