Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: Mold Farmers in Space  (Read 38685 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Mold Farmers in Space
« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2020, 06:59:33 am »

((Waitlist me, please!))   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2020, 07:07:04 am »

((Waitlist me, please!))   
((you know I don't have a waitlist. Join at your leisure. Also, for those on 25 posts per page format, the turn is on the previous page.))

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2020, 07:59:05 am »

Gently examine myself and see if I can't find out if I actually need the bandages on my hands and also determent if I can talk or not.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2020, 09:20:39 am »

Admire the shiny hologram and figure out a way to effectively and efficiently clean up this here medbay

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 07:06:50 pm by SuperDino85 »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2020, 09:44:39 am »

Figure out a way to effectively and efficiently clean up this here medbay

(( I forgot to mention that the hoilogram is very shiny))

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2020, 12:13:46 pm »

Read the book to determine their fate, and then sign off on it. Mourn the Loggerheads and their demise, and then ritualistically celebrate the life that they had given, and the value they have held,  by ritualistically removing their most valuable organs, to later be sold. Once these most valuable pieces have been removed, go to the cafeteria.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2020, 07:17:57 pm »

Two stooges got us into this mess, two stooges will get us out! Comically leverage the other chump in here to push the button with them.

Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2020, 10:16:10 pm »

after consuming what is left of the mouse ,Zygomuc jumps ship and attempt to find where the cat went.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #83 on: December 12, 2020, 09:09:24 pm »

I walk up to the Quarter Master door. And kncok on the door.

"AI, can you open? There's know one here." I said out loud so the AI can hear me. If that doesn't work. Then I'll pull out a lock pick from my pocket and start fiddling with the lock.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 12, 2020, 10:08:58 pm »

I’m smaller, so theoretically I can get done faster
Try getting my way past the captain to fill up on ammonia, when/if done, get out of the way so the captain breathes too

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 15, 2020, 07:52:47 am »

Head over to the chemical plant and acquire some heavy-duty cleaning supplies

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
In Which: We Stock Up On Black Market Organs And Industrial Cleaner
« Reply #86 on: December 16, 2020, 10:41:06 am »

Gently examine myself and see if I can't find out if I actually need the bandages on my hands and also determent if I can talk or not.
(4) You pat yourself through the gauze and feel a tingling pain. you might not need to be cosplaying as a mutant Q-tip, but it seems the bandages and ointment are roughly in the right places. You test your voice. it works fine, though it is mufled by the wrappings. You get some ointment in your mouth. Your tongue goes numb. The bandages soak up any drool, at least.

Admire the shiny hologram and figure out a way to effectively and efficiently clean up this here medbay

(3) You aren't entirely sure what a medbay is supposed to look like when it is clean. Mushrooms are used in herbal remedies, right? You are pretty sure, at least, that the broken machinery  and overturned carts should be disposed of. The thick sheen of some kind of industrial oil definitely should be mopped up, judging by the samll herd of dead rats laying at it's edges, the parts in contact with the oil being discolored and dissolved. You locate a wet floor sign and place it in front of the oil, taking great care not to step within a foot of the oil itself.

Read the book to determine their fate, and then sign off on it. Mourn the Loggerheads and their demise, and then ritualistically celebrate the life that they had given, and the value they have held,  by ritualistically removing their most valuable organs, to later be sold. Once these most valuable pieces have been removed, go to the cafeteria.
(5) you are in luck. It seems that most of the valuable organs, and the brains, for some reason, have been removed and stored very carefully already. There are a few bodies that this process hasn't been completed on. Some of these are decayed husks, while a couple are themselves held in a sort of suspended animation. You deactivate this and dissect two bodies, carefully storing the organs in a separate cooler, which you label "totally not black market organs. Don't steal."

As for the logbook - it doesn't really give information on what happened to the mortuary residents: it's just a list of names, dates, and reason for visits, most of which are either "deliver body" or "collect remains and personal effects." "Drinking party" is a (surprisingly?) common occurrence as well.

Two stooges got us into this mess, two stooges will get us out! Comically leverage the other chump in here to push the button with them.

(2) you reach around to try to press the orb against the release button, but she dangles just out of reach of your eels, still trying to gorge herself on disinfectant tainted ammonia.

after consuming what is left of the mouse ,Zygomuc jumps ship and attempt to find where the cat went.
(1) you start gnawing on the mouse and fall off the eelsuit onto the floor, mouse side up. Something steps on you and you or the mouse let out an indignant squeak.

I walk up to the Quarter Master door. And kncok on the door.

"AI, can you open? There's know one here." I said out loud so the AI can hear me. If that doesn't work. Then I'll pull out a lock pick from my pocket and start fiddling with the lock.
you realize you only bolded the knock on the door part, right? Which you do. The Take-A-Number dispenser beeps angrily and waggles it's Qualph at you. You aren't sure whether to be offended or embarrassed to have a Qualph waggled in your face.

I’m smaller, so theoretically I can get done faster
Try getting my way past the captain to fill up on ammonia, when/if done, get out of the way so the captain breathes too
You and he both got Ammonia'd up last turn, silly. you are currently locked in the atmospherics booth, smelling inf industrial solvent and cleaner and dodging the Captain's grasping spacesuit fingers.

Head over to the chemical plant and acquire some heavy-duty cleaning supplies
(5) the motherlode. You stock up on as much as you can comfortably carry, catalogue the rest, and cackle in staticky glee as you prepare to hose down the entire space barge with Industrial Pine Fresh and Institutional Scrubbing Bubble-like Foam Spray and Windex.

Spoiler: Ship Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Crew Positions (click to show/hide)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 16, 2020, 11:00:46 am »

Eh, it will do.

Start burning the mold away in the kitchen with my makeshift flamethrower.

I got missed? Or rather I missed an update.

Continue to burn away the mold.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 16, 2020, 11:54:03 am »

”Huh...mushrooms.”

Dispose of the carts and broken crap, pick the mushrooms and store them in a preservative container, check on the patient, then get a mop and mop up that nasty oil. In that order.  ;D

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 16, 2020, 01:27:02 pm »

Zygomuc roots into the thing that stepped on them aggressively to pierce any protective coverings and give it a fungal infection they won't soon be rid of.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10