Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: -  (Read 10628 times)

Rust_Knight

• Bay Watcher
  • Click signature for DF Procedural Portraits!
    • View Profile
Re: The Deviance,Hooliganism and Other Crimes Thread
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2020, 02:35:24 am »

I downloaded a MP5 once, and it turns out downloaded ones aren't that good for robbing no digital banks.

(Good one!  ;D )

Wait till people wear augmented reality glasses in public spaces. At least then they can also see the cool skins.
DWARF VISION - REALTIME IN-GAME DF PORTRAIT GENERATOR

Every little bit of your help on our Patreon GREATLY fuels our energy to further develop DWARF VISION !

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2021, 06:37:47 pm »

Just posting to watch.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 10:55:52 pm by LordBaal »
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2021, 07:36:13 am »

I once forced a guy in the class below me to return a key to my locker in my old school that I was supposed to have returned upon graduating because my conscience was burning a hole in me.
Love, scriver~

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2021, 07:50:41 am »

I once forced a guy in the class below me to return a key to my locker in my old school that I was supposed to have returned upon graduating because my conscience was burning a hole in me.
You remind me of how Machiavelli had such a bad reputation for being an amoral bastard that they investigated him for corruption, only to find that not only was he an upstanding citizen, but he had overpaid his taxes and was owed a refun

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2021, 04:21:15 pm »

Why wouldn't you want to detail your committed crimes on a public forum?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2021, 06:38:51 pm »

You remind me of how Machiavelli had such a bad reputation for being an amoral bastard that they investigated him for corruption, only to find that not only was he an upstanding citizen, but he had overpaid his taxes and was owed a refun

I am very Machiavellian, truly too pure for this world
Love, scriver~

ArchimedesWojak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2021, 12:25:17 am »

What the fuck i thought this thread died
YET ANOTHER DATA-COLLECTION THREAD FROM MR. "NOT FEDERAL AUTHORITIES."
ArchimedesWojak is very militant against zoophilia due to his deeply held religious beliefs.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2021, 02:36:20 am »

But then the necromancers came and brought it back.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2021, 02:49:15 am »

deviance, eh

*rubs chin*

I had a whole argument in the math-department discord about various forms of gender-neutral toilet today, does that count?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
  • Dreams of creating a great work of art.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2021, 03:10:50 am »

deviance, eh

*rubs chin*

I had a whole argument in the math-department discord about various forms of gender-neutral toilet today, does that count?

Yes it does, that should be illegal.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2021, 03:20:15 am »

I mean, I can't imagine much more than just a toilet with sit-down toilet stalls but no urinals. Also, proper walls and doors for the stalls that actually extend all the way down and up. Those seem very surface-level, though.

Like, is there some kind of gender-neutral toilet debate raging on in the community, and I just don't have a damn clue?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2021, 03:23:07 am »

certain people thought you could just put a sign that said "neutral" on the door and be done :V

"everyone will keep using the same toilet but it will say it's neutral now!!"
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2021, 03:33:59 am »

I like the idea of someone going to this new "gender-neutral" toilet, and they just see "Neutral" and "Neutral" on the door. Or better yet, it's just the same sign of a toilet on both. There are no genders anymore, only toilets. Of course, the fact there's still urinals in one of them seem to defeat the purpose of a gender-neutral toilet; you kinda need a dick to use it without adapters, just saying.

So, what if: there's urinals in both toilets? Just confuse the shit out of everyone, and that's how we'll achieve gender-neutrality.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2021, 03:49:15 am »

Just going to say that there is nothing to stop people from using the urinal as a toilet, except maybe an angry janitor that has to clean it after someone shits in it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2021, 06:28:15 am »

What if... it just says bathroom without any stick figures. And has sinks and toilets stalls because honestly that is all that is required. I never use urinals if I can use a toilet and at home was teached to lift the seat, piss, and the put down the damn thing again.

I dont see what is complicated about it. Ally McBeal put such a high standard for such bathrooms...
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6