Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: -  (Read 10577 times)

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
Re: The Deviance,Hooliganism and Other Crimes Thread
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2021, 07:09:45 am »

Just going to say that there is nothing to stop people from using the urinal as a toilet, except maybe an angry janitor that has to clean it after someone shits in it.

Yeah, it's a nice surprise to walk into a bar's toilet, wonder what's that horrid stench and once you reach the urinal, you notice that someone has defecated in it. Sometimes the same might have happened to the sink.

This, of course, has never happened to me.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2021, 07:32:30 am »

Just going to say that there is nothing to stop people from using the urinal as a toilet, except maybe an angry janitor that has to clean it after someone shits in it.

Yeah, it's a nice surprise to walk into a bar's toilet, wonder what's that horrid stench and once you reach the urinal, you notice that someone has defecated in it. Sometimes the same might have happened to the sink.

This, of course, has never happened to me.

Reminds me of the apocryphal story of the guy dropping a shite in the middle of the dance floor.  The worst 'normal' thing is when you get clumps of bloodied hair left behind after a fight. Take it with you, as a war trophy at least, jeez.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2021, 08:06:04 am »

No, jeez you, Glasgow, jeez
Love, scriver~

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2021, 08:20:25 am »

Pfft, Glasgow is tame these days.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2021, 08:28:45 am »

Saw a pro-Putin poster today on the street while on the way to college. Spray-painted obscenities and dicks all over it while no cops were in sight. On the way back, it was taken down already.

I could have simply ripped it off or burned it but this sends more of a message.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2021, 04:06:56 pm »

But then the necromancers came and brought it back.

Necromancy may be legal in Bay12 Forums, but few will openly admit to practicing it now that Pathos has banned it.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2021, 04:32:37 pm »

Reminds me of the apocryphal story of the guy dropping a shite in the middle of the dance floor.

Oh gawd, that reminded me of an incident I unfortunately had to witness when I was helping out at a punk gig many years ago.

Apparently there was a beef between some teenagers and one had thought that it'd be a fun thing to throw some poop in front of the stage when the band that had members they didn't like were playing. So, horrible stench fills the venue, everyone's disgusted and we had to clear everyone out and clean the literal crap ourselves (wasn't clear at this point who was responsible)... But after an hour or so the rest of the bands managed to play and it was otherwise a quite ok evening without any further incidents.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2021, 04:49:49 am »

Necromancy may be legal in Bay12 Forums, but few will openly admit to practicing it now that Pathos has banned it.
We're all probably Pathos alt accounts so does that mean we're all secretly necromancers and don't realize it because we're in character while pretending we're not Pathos?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ArchimedesWojak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2021, 08:12:11 am »

I like the idea of someone going to this new "gender-neutral" toilet, and they just see "Neutral" and "Neutral" on the door. Or better yet, it's just the same sign of a toilet on both. There are no genders anymore, only toilets. Of course, the fact there's still urinals in one of them seem to defeat the purpose of a gender-neutral toilet; you kinda need a dick to use it without adapters, just saying.

So, what if: there's urinals in both toilets? Just confuse the shit out of everyone, and that's how we'll achieve gender-neutrality.

I took a shit in a gender neutral restroom once and made the woman in the stall next to me rethink her politics
YET ANOTHER DATA-COLLECTION THREAD FROM MR. "NOT FEDERAL AUTHORITIES."
ArchimedesWojak is very militant against zoophilia due to his deeply held religious beliefs.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
Re: Crimes Thread
« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2021, 08:22:42 am »

How? By shitting so hard? In which case, I'm impressed at the level of influence you have over people. I wish I could just shit and make people reconsider their lives.

Now I'm just reminded of that time a girl was having a bit of a breakdown in the toilet, but she was being continually interrupted by someone taking just this massive dump the next stall over. The part that stood out to me was that both the shitter and the girl tweeted about it, both about the same thing, but from their own perspectives. God, I would love to see those tweets again.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2021, 02:16:48 am »

The part that stood out to me was that both the shitter and the girl tweeted about it, both about the same thing, but from their own perspectives.
In my mind all twitter is is a bunch of people going around saying, "aw man I just took a shit" and stuff like that.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2021, 03:03:07 am »

I like the idea of someone going to this new "gender-neutral" toilet, and they just see "Neutral" and "Neutral" on the door. Or better yet, it's just the same sign of a toilet on both. There are no genders anymore, only toilets. Of course, the fact there's still urinals in one of them seem to defeat the purpose of a gender-neutral toilet; you kinda need a dick to use it without adapters, just saying.

So, what if: there's urinals in both toilets? Just confuse the shit out of everyone, and that's how we'll achieve gender-neutrality.

I took a shit in a gender neutral restroom once and made the woman in the stall next to me rethink her politics
Me too. We are brown brothers, our unity is in feces.
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2021, 11:32:55 am »

Lulz. A lot of women avoid shitting in public toilets in order not to offend others.

(although it's funny that they're rethinking their politics and not their heterosexuality)

It's true that we'll definitely have to change our socialization of gender if we start sharing more space together.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2021, 11:52:15 am »

Oh, I'll openly admit to practicing Necromancy.  On the forums.  Not in real life, I won't admit to that.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2021, 01:56:28 pm »

I am super pro gender neutral toilets. Cleanest toilets I've ever used in my life outside a Malaysian airport.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6