Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: A True Minimalist RTD  (Read 8923 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A True Minimalist RTD
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2020, 08:04:17 pm »

Turn the entire world into a fiery hellscape. Oceans, land, mountains, sky, all is on fire!

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2020, 11:49:30 am »

Name: EDGELORD MCSWAGFACE

>KILL EVERYONE I CAN FIND IN BRUTAL BLOODY MURDER
it's over

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2020, 06:56:56 pm »

A person sharing a llama suit with a rotting corpse:

Entertain the children.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
A True Minimalist RTD
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2020, 07:15:47 pm »

Oh yeah, I forgot about this.
NATURE POST PLS
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2020, 07:26:55 pm »

Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2020, 04:48:04 pm »

((Sorry for taking so long))
Pancake

Get bored and spam the RTD Thread with useless comments about Pancakes

Read the rules of the RTD again
The RTD thread is filled with useless comments about pancakes, they are useless because nothing in the RTD relates to pancakes yet. Trying to read the rules results in the letters constantly changing into other letters or symbols or numbers, even chemical formulas every now and again. You take this as the RTD either having no rules, or it’s not sure what it wants it’s rules to be. Among the numerous changing symbols, there’s a word that keeps popping up, a series of words. What are pancakes? Should I make pancakes part of my ruleset?

<^> shivers, feeling someone or something behind her.

"W-who is it?"
The shivering does not help with the cold, though it is getting warmer, and wetter as the snow melts. A chimpanzee comes out of the trees. “Oh hey, the humans told me cats couldn’t get as big, or walk on two legs like them or me. Guess they haven’t met you. My name is Kenny. There’s a country called Kenya where they found me, the humans and the parrot helped me learn to speak. Good thing it’s warming up. I was worried it’d just get colder.”

"Brrr..."

Look for shelter  :'(
A flier falls down to you talking about a moon base, you manage to sneak on a rocket and the rocket takes off with others towards the moon base

Zip the zebra

Go find an assault rifle.
You find one in the outskirts of a now empty space station. Fliers litter the ground about a moon base, and all the rockets here have taken off. The rifle has half its ammo

Well, I always have held my ground. Try to develop this gravity ability! These powers shall be used for OVERBOARD AWESOMNESS
You manage to stop sinking into the ground, moving the excess gravity towards nearby boulders, causing them to sink instead. Now that gravity is “normal” to you, you manage to climb out of the ground. You experiment more, trying to add extra gravity to two boulders closer together after moving the extra force away from the boulders you already sank. The two formerly separate boulders stick together. You feel the air get lighter as the gravity keeping it near you now turns the boulder into a sphere, along with attracting dirt and other air particles. After putting down the newly made sphere, you try forcing air molecules together. You eventually form a drop of rain from some nearby air. You think you have decent control of it now. You check and your body is still held together.

R3A9

continue to develop the moon base, while also sending out fliers about the place being a great place to live
Your moon base is developing wonderfully, your flyers make their way to Earth, however there’s so much traffic to your base that you begin to run out of room

ROLL PERCEPTION   

OBSERVE SURROUNDINGS   

You see someone killing people in a trail, they run past. After this you notice what appears to be a llama man entertaining children by teaching anatomy while the parents stare at the blood trail in fear. You also notice lots of melting snow and the temperature getting warmer

Turn the entire world into a fiery hellscape. Oceans, land, mountains, sky, all is on fire!

You manage to melt the snow. The air is getting warmer and humid due to the snow. You smell drying blood and hear screams nearby. You also hear rockets taking off and you read a flyer about a moon base before burning it in your hands.

Name: EDGELORD MCSWAGFACE

>KILL EVERYONE I CAN FIND IN BRUTAL BLOODY MURDER
((please bold your action from now on)
You exit your house and kill the postman, the first person you see. Someone sees this and begins running, you catch up and kill him too. More people begin running. You kill those who live in your town, leaving a blood trail in the path as you go.

A person sharing a llama suit with a rotting corpse:

Entertain the children.
The children seem fascinated by being able to look at the inside of the corpse you have, thinking it’s an incredibly detailed model like the skeleton at school. The parents however, know better and are trying to get the children away, thinking you’ve killed and might kill the children. They are also scared because of the blood trail leading past this place, so they keep the children here anyway, afraid that going across would alert whoever made it. The children don’t seem to notice anything wrong, they are being entertained
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 05:33:30 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2020, 07:53:16 pm »

Explore the moon base and look for any moon bunnies to hug.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2020, 08:02:49 pm »

"...'m not a cat..."

Ask the chimp if he has any friends who I could meet. I'm lonely.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2020, 11:14:15 pm »

start experimenting with humans by introducing them to chemicals that cause severe emotional mood swings
also start expanding the moon base
start constructing robot guards and security system
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 03:32:36 pm by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Nordlicht

• Bay Watcher
  • Wuschelig & Wunderlich
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2020, 08:36:29 am »

Complain that the RTD is boring and try to derail it more while eating some Pancakes in real life.

Dreaming about Merlin and me eating pancakes and him telling me the shifting letters are a spell. Try to decipher the spell hidden in the rules the next day.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2020, 09:16:31 am »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2020, 09:26:57 am »

Zip The Zebra
Gather all the other zebras that are on the space station as that is an obvious place to keep zebras, and become king of zebras because I have the most stripes and a gun.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2020, 01:53:52 pm »

Continue to entertain the children.  Don’t stop to eat, drink, sleep, or use the bathroom.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2020, 06:55:29 am »

GO TO NEAREST SERVO, BUY BAG OF ICE, DUMP IN OCEAN   

REPEAT UNTIL EITHER GLOBAL WARMING DEFEATED OR I GET TIRED   

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4