Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 122

Author Topic: BYOR 15: Game Over - Mafia Win (Kinda?)  (Read 98735 times)

dolores

• Bay Watcher
  • vinyl
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 15: Day 1 - The Badge Seller
« Reply #900 on: December 29, 2020, 07:47:34 pm »

Outside of the most desperate of last-second-scum-wagons (on D1? what? Is this some 2x2 nonsense? huh?) I've got no idea what the fuck NQT's motivation is.

For the record, I strongly prefer a ToonyMan lynch
Unvote
notquietthere

NQT
WHY TRICMAGIC

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: December 29, 2020, 07:47:44 pm »

Normally I wouldn't believe that NQT had actually used a potential LYLO breaker for a weak self-pres, but I just watched him crack like an egg under the slightest hint of pressure, so at this point literally anything is possible.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: December 29, 2020, 07:47:52 pm »

I will unvote over taking a no-lynch, but I'm not voting for NQT: I think he is town.
Why do you think he is town?
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: December 29, 2020, 07:49:16 pm »

My vote is based on the scumhunting I did on Toony, eventually getting him to claim he aimed to deceive town as town.
This is incredibly misleading and you know that. Why would a cop claim a non-mafia result Day 1? Fuck off.
I mean, fair enough, a cop probably wouldn't. I was probably a little mixed up as to the usefulness of town confirmations and the mechanical play around daycops. Sorry about suggesting you should have claimed cop, that was wrong.

Nonetheless, you did say that you were attempting to give a reason that HeyDude was town that was different to your actual, private reason for believing he was town... this isn't something a townie should do! Especially not in an all-stars game like this one. I'm sorry if it was a poorly thought out town play that gets you lynched, but the fact remains, it's not how town ought to behave.

I mean... the fact Toonyman admitted that he made up a reason to townread someone he already knew was town... can't believe more people aren't ready to lynch on this. Have you not been reading?

Fuck it, I guess scum managed something at the end of the day. I don't know any more. I can't tell what's going on with NQT in this little time, 50 replies get written while I'm still drafting my shitposts.
One wheel short of a wagon

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: December 29, 2020, 07:49:30 pm »

*snip*

This incompetence is totally in character for Beezlebub. We know mafia has one player like that, why can’t it be NQT.

NVM. I don’t believe Beezlebub can use 3 abilities in a single phase.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: December 29, 2020, 07:49:37 pm »

As I said, only Tric because I didn't think Leafsnail was still possible but yeah I could switch to Toony over myself!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: December 29, 2020, 07:49:48 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
4maskwolf - 0 -
dolores - 0 -
FallacyofUrist - 0 -
heydude6 - 0 -
IcyTea31 - 1 - Luckyowl*,
Jim Groovester - 0 -
juicebox - 0 -
Leafsnail - 0 -
Luckyowl - 0 -
Nirur Torir - 0 -
NJW2000 - 0 -
notquitethere - 7 - 4maskwolf*, ToonyMan*, juicebox*, dolores*, IcyTea31*, FallacyofUrist*, heydude6*,
Toaster - 0 -
ToonyMan - 2 - Nirur Torir*, NJW2000*,
TricMagic - 6 - Leafsnail*, Vector*, Jim Groovester*, Toaster*, notquitethere*, notquitethere*,
Vector - 0 -
No Lynch -

Not Voting -

9 to Hammer. Day ends on December 29, 2020 at 19:00 CST (0 hours and 10 minutes remaining.)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: December 29, 2020, 07:49:57 pm »

I will unvote over taking a no-lynch, but I'm not voting for NQT: I think he is town.
Why?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: December 29, 2020, 07:50:22 pm »

Normally I wouldn't believe that NQT had actually used a potential LYLO breaker for a weak self-pres, but I just watched him crack like an egg under the slightest hint of pressure, so at this point literally anything is possible.
I'm just sleepy and out of practise hah

dolores

• Bay Watcher
  • vinyl
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: December 29, 2020, 07:50:42 pm »

As I said, only Tric because I didn't think Leafsnail was still possible but yeah I could switch to Toony over myself!
ToonyMan

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: December 29, 2020, 07:51:31 pm »

The ironic bit. He could easily have moved it to ToonyMan. As is, looks like I'm dying unless webadict sends a group pm.

NQT, this is all on you. I would have got another 100 pons to spend on No Bonk, which I could gift to someone that night. And open up that badge to everyone. Are you sure you want to do this? Though at this point averting the track is going to be very difficult.

... Did you have a Hat too? (Have to ask, as that would have been a valid reason. Don't need to answer though.)

We are in T-10.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: December 29, 2020, 07:51:33 pm »

My vote is based on the scumhunting I did on Toony, eventually getting him to claim he aimed to deceive town as town.
This is incredibly misleading and you know that. Why would a cop claim a non-mafia result Day 1? Fuck off.
I mean, fair enough, a cop probably wouldn't. I was probably a little mixed up as to the usefulness of town confirmations and the mechanical play around daycops. Sorry about suggesting you should have claimed cop, that was wrong.
Nonetheless, you did say that you were attempting to give a reason that HeyDude was town that was different to your actual, private reason for believing he was town... this isn't something a townie should do! Especially not in an all-stars game like this one. I'm sorry if it was a poorly thought out town play that gets you lynched, but the fact remains, it's not how town ought to behave.
I apologize then.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: December 29, 2020, 07:51:49 pm »

ToonyManToonyMan

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: December 29, 2020, 07:52:26 pm »

ToonyManToonyMan
For the love of god, please use spaces so that I can add double voting to Mamobo!

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: December 29, 2020, 07:52:33 pm »

And I thought I would the worst thing that happened to vote shenanigans this day.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 122