Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Recommend me Bluetooth headphones  (Read 1816 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Recommend me Bluetooth headphones
« on: November 26, 2020, 05:29:31 pm »

I recently upgraded my iPhone, now I have no headphone jack.

I will basically be using these headphones to listen to podcasts, so they don’t need to be spectacular, but I wear glasses so they need to not squash my ears too much.

Anyhow, I lack knowledge of what I should be looking for, do y’all have any recommendations for reliable, inexpensive Bluetooth headphones?

Edit for further things: preferably over-ear, and the chances of these ever leaving my house once I’ve got them are pretty much nil, so portability is no issue.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 05:58:13 pm by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Recommend me Bluetooth headphones
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2020, 02:35:56 pm »

I use over-ear with glasses, mask, and a beanie. You can try anything by MPOW. I have MPOW Flame. They're fine. $20-25 US.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Recommend me Bluetooth headphones
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2020, 09:03:22 pm »

Got me a pair of Letscom... whatevers, I guess. Have used them for an hour or so, they apparently have a 100hr battery life. Allegedly have a built-in mic but I’m not sure if it it’s any good. It also came with an audio cable so I could also use them with my PS4 :o

Ah well. They work, $21 well spent so far.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.