Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

Author Topic: Revenant  (Read 31373 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: Revenant
« Reply #255 on: June 06, 2022, 07:51:34 am »

Henric attempts to consume the undead Shalva drag over to him. He also shoves the black flame into a nearby dead fae, content to leave it alone.
One wheel short of a wagon

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 06, 2022, 03:33:27 pm »

necras summons all unbound Arosh (Arosh that is not currently being used to animate an undead) to him in an attempt to prepare for an ritual. 

"ENOUGH.  I HATE BEING IGNORED"  nekras shouts, as his eyes begin glowing. 

We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 06, 2022, 07:23:50 pm »

[Plan synergy d6: 3]

Shalva drags mulched undead to Henric, but feels the Arosh therein begin to bleed away from their bodies, being pulled to the halfdragon necromancer.
Necras succeeds in channeling power to himself, a whirling aura of vital darkness.
He does attract the attention he wants. Tiim turns her head to him, eyebrow raised. The Black Flame, blazing merrily on the corpse of a fawn, screams, loudly demanding that he use his power to feed it.

The Queen doesn't spare him the attention, and instead reaches out her hand and channels the spirits of all the Fae present, including Moldbin. They swirl around and formate an impressive scythe in her hand.
"One, favor, from you each. This will be over soon."

Distracted by Necras's display, Tiim fails to notice this happening behind her back...
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 06, 2022, 08:46:15 pm »

Just try to resist the fire for now.  I'll try and consume it when I can give it my full attention.

Agree to the queen owing me a favor.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 07, 2022, 12:21:54 pm »

ranimate any dead undead and have them all scream incredibly loudly. 
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 09, 2022, 10:06:25 pm »

Shalva doesn't know what's going on, but she does know that it seems significantly over her power level.  So she'll try to stay out of the way of the big dangerous individuals that are involved here, and maybe try to grab a few more-distant undead to drag over to Henric.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 10, 2022, 03:33:09 am »

Henric will continue trying to restore himself with Shalva's help, unless fleeing becomes very obviously necessary.
One wheel short of a wagon
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]