Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Woodhaven Semi-RPG Discord Project  (Read 742 times)

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Woodhaven Semi-RPG Discord Project
« on: December 15, 2020, 08:35:46 am »

Hi guys!

I wasn't entirely sure where to put this, but I have started up a semi-RPG discord project called Woodhaven. It's a community at the least, good humour at best, and a gambling problem at the most! I'm still adding bits to it, but profiles and rpg/economy system bots are in. I'll be looking to tune in on the roleplaying bits next.

The basic idea is to treat channels like buildings/areas, where some are private dwellings, and others are public purposes. The owners have full rights to the channel. I'd also like to get some type of democratic/political system in for voting in leaders and the like!

Over the years I've known Bay12ers to be super opened minded folk. You're dwarves at best with your curiosity for the machina, so I'd love it if you'd drop in and check it out!

The next boat to Woodhaven is loading up, with the boatswain preparing to pull away the boarding plank. He locks gaze with you in your hesitance...

No obligation commitment, though your statutory standings with me may be affected. 

Snips below :)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 08:38:16 am by Azkanan »
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Re: Woodhaven Semi-RPG Discord Project
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2020, 09:29:55 am »

An old man fiercely guards his chat-garden, curmudgeonly staring down anyone who dares to pass by outside his fence. "Damn youngster these days", he mutters to himself.
Love, scriver~

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Woodhaven Semi-RPG Discord Project
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2020, 05:45:13 pm »

An old man fiercely guards his chat-garden, curmudgeonly staring down anyone who dares to pass by outside his fence. "Damn youngster these days", he mutters to himself.
Flanked to his left sits simon the fishergnome, his amber eyes ever alert for intruding youngsters. His right hand enforcer Ermangild the lumberjack holds her hatchet high, always ready to strike down foes of the Curmudgeon estate. At the front gate the honour guard of Bombil and Strepsil keep watch, whilst everywhere along the footpath numerous gnomes lie in ambush keeping order in the garden. Those who make it past the thorny thickets and paint-worn fence, the legion of Thornberry and the fearsome pond of lost souls, at last have to contend with the mighty Cerberus, an elderly labrador fond of treats, of good nature and who is a little blind in her left eye.

This is an amusing idea. I'll give it a look over Christmas time