Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]

Author Topic: [IC] Arknights - Twilit Dawn  (Read 19343 times)

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Arknights - Twilit Dawn
« Reply #465 on: April 05, 2021, 08:59:38 am »

Kagura-Hallways

"Huh? Oh, no need to apologize. I've been woken up in far worse ways, you're fine" Kagura replied, falling into step alongside Hooch, yet despite how tempting their shoulder was, Kagura didn't take it. She could walk for a bit longer before getting onto a proper bed, "As for problems, I haven't had any so far, aside from Aqua meeting Fox. Truthfully I forgot how temperamental he can be sometimes."
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
  • 200 versions of the same catboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: April 05, 2021, 09:04:37 am »

Spook - Barracks

The records are mostly older stuff; a mix of classic rock and some mid-50s/60s jazz music. Pretty good, but very old: the records he managed to recover were mostly those that hadn't been in use when the bar was destroyed. Still, there's a couple more modern ones as well, most notably a few Led Zeppelin songs and one by Rush.

<Always happy to hear new music! Who knows, I may even like it. Might not necessarily be to my taste, but that doesn't mean I'm not willing to listen to it so I can find out for sure. If you've got some on you, I'm good for a listen.>

He looks with no small amount of pride at his collection of vinyl. It took some effort to go back and recover those, and it's one of only a handful of objects (besides some clothes) that he was able to recover from the ruined town.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: April 05, 2021, 11:33:26 am »

Hooch - Hallways

Hooch raised an eyebrow at the mention of Aquarius and Headbanger's meeting, her smile disappearing. "If you don't mind, what is it with those two? Headbanger didn't say much beyond the fact they had some kind of history, and I haven't been able to get ahold of Aquarius to ask him." The bartender sighed. "I just... they're not going to cause trouble, are they? 'Cause I don't want to have to deal with that on top of everything else."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #468 on: April 08, 2021, 09:15:38 am »

Headbanger - Barracks

Her smile turned into a genuine grin, and she opened up a panel on the case holding her swords. She rummaged around inside until she located a portable speaker, which she then hooked into her tablet. A few taps and swipes later and the speaker exploded into sound, with Headbanger bobbing in a manner that echoed her codename. She watched Spook intently - not the searching gaze of a suspicious mercenary, but someone genuinely excited to share something they liked.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
  • 200 versions of the same catboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: April 08, 2021, 12:18:10 pm »

Spook - Barracks

The little feline jumps in surprise at the rather loud opening to the song, ears flattening instinctively. Obviously the painfully loud opening doesn't leave him positively inclined towards the music. However, as the song continues and gets to the singing part (rather that the screamy intro), Blas starts to bop his head with the music. Headbanger's clear enthusiasm is infectious, and although Blas is still too tired to dance properly, it's clear that he would be jamming out if he could. From his sitting position he is able, at least, to strum an air guitar.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #470 on: April 10, 2021, 07:38:36 am »

Headbanger - Barracks

Headbanger giggled at Blas's flinch. It wasn't the first time her musical taste had drawn such a reaction, but it never failed to amuse her. Of course, she was happier about the part where he actually seemed to enjoy the music. <This is the kind of stuff that I live for. I've got a huge library, but it's not really good sleeping music. There's a few on here that are less intense, but I can subject you to those later. It's just day one, after all.> She stretched, arms over her head as her entire body did its best to raise them as high as possible. <You think you're going to be okay? I'm starting to get a little antsy, might go pick a fight with Aqua or something,>
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: April 10, 2021, 01:21:30 pm »

Kagura- Hallways

At Hooch's question, Kagura visibly deflated a little bit, letting out a sigh, "They're... Well, unique is one way to describe them. Headbanger's a quiet and mischievous little prankster, and Aqua's a bit aggressive. Put them together and their bound to rough each other up" the Vulpo admitted, bringing up a hand to rub the top of her head, "But like I said before when I brought up the idea of bringing them into our new company, they're good friends of mine. It might be rough at first, but I'm sure they'll warm up soon enough. I'll be doing my best to make sure they don't break stuff before then" she quickly reassured, stifling yet another yawn that tried to escape her mouth. She was speaking the truth, as far as she was concerned: Aqua was a hard nut too crack, but even she, an Infected, managed to break through him eventually. And Headbanger was just an odd girl, but she had a good heart despite that.

They'd settle in eventually.
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: April 11, 2021, 01:45:06 pm »

Hooch - Hallways

Hooch nodded. "Hopefully they get along, yeah... If you don't mind me asking, how'd you meet? They hardly seem like the kind of people who would willingly work together, and there's still a lot about you folks I don't know..." The bartender frowned as Kagura stifled another yawn. "Well, let's get you to those barracks soon."
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]