Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: Vanguard Heroes [IC]  (Read 7715 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vanguard Heroes [IC]
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2020, 03:36:13 pm »

(No vote)

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2020, 04:12:19 am »

Vote to kill the giant.
Cult Threat
Vote for killing the giant.
Phobic votes against option 4.
[Preference 1 -> 2/3 -> 4]

Vote Potion 1

1=2 vote
2=2.5 vote Fight the Giant
3=1.5 vote
4=-1 vote

Roll the Ancient Artifact for Summon: RMB
[1d6 = 4]

Arte summons a creature. A small blue rat that's very moist, I think it's sweating. Everyone takes a moment to decipher what this could possibly mean. After a while, Ludcix continues.

"Thank you for your ATTENTIOOOONNN!! Before we end this brief, i would like to introduce to you a journalist that insist to be on the front line with you. She will be reporting your every progress and report them to our boss. Keep her safe okay?" Ludcix ends his speech while introducing a girl who is slowly walking towards the podium.

As ludcix step away from the podium, the lady introduce herself. "Hai guys, gals and those of non specified species. My Name is Jhuni. I'm sorry that this company put so little faith in our heroes but rest assured, we will prove them that we're more than capable. I promised i won't be a burden. I graduated from Emporia University, I majored in telepathic and Communication. I will help relaying information the best i can do. You ask and i answer!" Jhuni said excitedly.

"Alright, that's all from us and good luck to our heroes on the battle field. This Meeting is Over" Ludcix quickly close the meeting after thanking his sponsor. After a while everyone in the room are leaving. Ludcix are still taking photos with the sponsors and enjoying their conversation.

People are still around to talk. The journalist lady approached all of you and hand you a pouch of gold. The gold is provided by the company to prepare yourself for your journey to fight the giant.

"If you guys need anything, don't hesitate to ask me! If you're ready, we can head to the village where the giant is located" Jhuni cheerfully waiting to be working with you.

Map:

SPREADSHEET
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2020, 04:38:08 am »

"Excellent.  I've got just the gadget for that giant."

Show off for the reporter for a moment, embarassing my kids horribly.  After that, I'll be ready to head off to fight the giant.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2020, 05:01:19 am »

Mathel introduces himself to the others and asks their name, so that he does not have to refer to them by whatever they are wearing anymore.

"Jhuni, hello. I am wondering, did the reports say anything about what the giant crature looks like, other than being large?"
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2020, 05:43:29 am »

Portalis introduces himself to Jhuni, kissing her hand.

"My, I had no idea I would be working with someone so beautiful as yourself when I signed up for this gig. I would just like to say that as captain of the Vanguard Heroes I am determined to lead my team to victory against the forces of darkness, you can be assured of that." *wink*
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2020, 06:42:37 am »

Dr. Goldstine goes over to the reporter and the others just long enough to introduce himself, then heads off for a more secluded place to check his doctors bag to make sure it has all the items he would require to do his duties as medic, then once that was done he was ready for the mission.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2020, 01:09:19 pm »

You have received some kind of telepathic message from Phobic!

It roughly translates to: <If you are in need of additional power, I can assist you. All I need to do in order to make this happen is to puncture a medium hole in your back and physically enter it for the entire duration you require said power. I assure you that my powers are atrocious!>

It seems that the word atrocious was intended to have some kind of positive implication.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2020, 01:34:23 pm »

Hat Kid offers the blue rat.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2020, 01:44:10 pm »

Phobic takes a look at the blue rat thingy. <Wait what? What even is this?>

Phobic boops the moist Blue Rat with one of its arms and checks to see if it is a willing Symbiosis target.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2020, 03:19:09 pm »

--Hnn! What's this, a psychic message?

Portalis didn't particularly like the sudden mind intrusion. He shoots a stare at the weird slime creature, scrutinizing whether it could actually provide him with a power boost. It could also mean compromising parts of himself to the creature--that thought did not appeal to him.

He soon turns back to the reporter, a slick smile having returned to his face.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2020, 11:44:55 pm »

Gax starts to introduce himself to the reporter girl, but upon the Elf's blatant PDA decides to awkwardly shuffle out the main hall instead of sticking around to witness the trashfire. He heads to the least elfy place on the map-the Armory.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2020, 04:15:35 am »

"Apparently we've got a psychic amongst us, and they're wanting to poke holes in people and that's just asking for an infection and I don't have the medications to treat those."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2020, 04:19:51 am »

"Perhaps his goop is also a disinfectant. I am fairly certain the psychic is Phobic, the floating slimer over there. He is the only one here, who does not have a mouth."
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2020, 07:46:43 am »

"Excellent.  I've got just the gadget for that giant."

Show off for the reporter for a moment, embarassing my kids horribly.  After that, I'll be ready to head off to fight the giant.

"My, That's wonderful Mr, Ben sir! I'll be sure to inform you once everyone is ready too!" Jhuni cheerfully replied.

Mathel introduces himself to the others and asks their name, so that he does not have to refer to them by whatever they are wearing anymore.

"Jhuni, hello. I am wondering, did the reports say anything about what the giant crature looks like, other than being large?"

"Hello Mr Mathel sir! There's nothing specific, the only thing the villagers told us besides that it's big, is that it's color is pale dark brown. Other than that, i'm afraid we don't have that much intel. Sorry." Jhuni explained.

Portalis introduces himself to Jhuni, kissing her hand.

"My, I had no idea I would be working with someone so beautiful as yourself when I signed up for this gig. I would just like to say that as captain of the Vanguard Heroes I am determined to lead my team to victory against the forces of darkness, you can be assured of that." *wink*

"How Wonderful! So Mr Leader sir! I can't wait to see you lead and command the others in our journey!" Jhuni's eyes are on fire, metaphorically... And quite possibly literally.

Hat Kid offers the blue rat.

"EW ew ew, this rat is moist ew ew." Jhuni backs away in disgust, social distancing herself away from the blue rat.

Phobic takes a look at the blue rat thingy. <Wait what? What even is this?>

Phobic boops the moist Blue Rat with one of its arms and checks to see if it is a willing Symbiosis target.

The slime tries to possess the body of the blue rat... It's unclear if it works or not or if the rat consent to this protocol.

Gax starts to introduce himself to the reporter girl, but upon the Elf's blatant PDA decides to awkwardly shuffle out the main hall instead of sticking around to witness the trashfire. He heads to the least elfy place on the map-the Armory.
Gax heads over towards the armory. A person with strange head figure greeted him.

"Hello customer, My name is Gunhead and welcome to my shop. If there's anything you fancy, don't hesitate to tell me!" Gunhead welcome his customer. You can buy the following:

Spreadsheet

Dr. Goldstine goes over to the reporter and the others just long enough to introduce himself, then heads off for a more secluded place to check his doctors bag to make sure it has all the items he would require to do his duties as medic, then once that was done he was ready for the mission.

Burt and ben are ready to go.

Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2020, 08:37:45 am »

"Thanks anyway, Jhuni."

Mathel walks to the door and is ready to go.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10