Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I Think I Have Created Decent Parameters For Generating Casual Adventure Stories  (Read 1507 times)

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
  • Constantly fails to become elephant man.
    • View Profile

I originally wanted to determine realm parameters that would make playing fortress mode ridiculously easy, than I decided after realizing something to generate a world that is as rid of evil as I had a patience for it. I was doing that without any mods.

It only has 3 biomes: Mountains (for river reasons), both types of forests and swamps (for river reasons).

All the tiles are non-savage and good. I could generate only elves in this world. Hopefully they are biologically immortal.

To completely disallow access to the caverns underground I had removed all caves. Forgotten beasts should at this point truly be forgotten. Cave creatures should also be isolated from elves.

Volcanic activity is also abscent. No magma monsters.

History generates up to 10000 years but you can pause it and ignore large amounts of time progression.

There should be 40 civilizations every time you generate it. Between 0-100 rivers are generated. They should be long.

The only concern I'm worried about is the fact that alligators are sometimes killed by the elves, possibly because they kill innocent animals. It also takes a long time for the world to form in the river phase for some reason.

If by any reason you feel offended by this world having only elves as civilizations you can remove part of the good squares and hope for neutral mountains. Only elves can start from good biomes. Dwarfs should be starting from there. Humans need at least one of the following biomes to start existing: Grassland, savanna or shrubland. Kobolds cannot exist without caves and goblins are abscent with 0 demons.

https://jumpshare.com/v/lWD46kiQW2tVrSq1oaOv
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 03:17:36 am by rico6822 »
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

Iä! RIAKTOR!

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

For spawning in good biomes, they not need art relations. They need good animals allowed.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
  • Constantly fails to become elephant man.
    • View Profile

For spawning in good biomes, they not need art relations. They need good animals allowed.

I edited it out and had no idea about it. Thanks.
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

Maloy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am not sure if it just resulted from random chance, but I generated a world that was mostly desert
and humanity, through religion, united and has been stomping goblins and necromancers into the dust

Also crusaded the elves and erected wooden statues of gods in the forest retreats(which are in deserts)

Honestly, I am thinking of generating an all evil world just to play around too and experience the exact opposite