Advanced search  

Poll

Which cards looks the best?

Red
Blue
Yellow
Green

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: PANIC ARENA: BACKDRAFT  (Read 8926 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: ArenaCraft [Lab]
« Reply #135 on: January 30, 2021, 01:42:17 am »

Round 9: Hell on Earth!

Spoiler: STACK (5) (click to show/hide)

More holograms of cheering fans are projected. "All who support TEAM AMETHYST ARE FOOLS as TEAM RUBY IS GOING TO WIN! Its even more OBVIOUS now!" "Come on TIME LORD you've got them backed into a corner, YOU CAN TAKE EM!" Things are getting crazy up there, the sound of chairs being thrown around echo down below as zealous fans go wild!

Amethyst Leader's newly summoned 'Confounding Blade' looks as though it were meant to be a thick 'hour' hand on a clock. But before they get a chance to charge, a terrible wind begins pulling them back to Hell! They fight to keep ground, but then that gives way too, as the portal expands to the whole arena!! The metal beast carrying The Judge hops up on some chain-links. Faint blue flecks in the air move rapidly into the arena-spanning void. The Judge is able to resist, but seeing everyone now inside, slides down the chain near the portal, and hops in.

Hot steam seems to slow everyone's descent, holding them in melee range. As they flail about, The Judge falls upright with grace. The lava below has gone down, and now there is an angry volcano shaft with no discernible bottom. No longer shrouded in the deceptive hellflames, the Lionman brandishes their claws and slashes at Time Lord! The Clockwork Construct with the clock face grimaces as they avoid each feral swipe! (-1000) They kick off of them to aim their blade at Tim, robbing them of their chance to catch their breath... [5] (Max Stamina -500, +1500, Fatigue, Limb Disabled: Left Arm, Bleeding, Disabled Limb Removed, Unconscious) The blade seems to strobe in and out of existence, but this confounding illusion is not necessary---Tim is too exhausted to dodge. She falls unconsciously as her left arm falls away from her body.

Above, something descends into the portal, then the blue-tinted wind currents fade away, and the void emits a green steam as it shrinks down to its' original size. With the lava levels dropping, the hellflames have stopped emitting from it. The chains lower the arena a bit after The Judge deals cards.

"Law 9 has been retired. Curses are once again permitted! Ruby Leader has satisfied that challenge, and has received a Star Card." As The Judge continues, their tiny winged avian mount is fluttering in place with a proud uplifted chest. "Law 11 remains in effect. Amethyst Leader has satisfied that challenge and received a Star Card." The flight-less faller flutters backward a bit from the whirling warriors. "At this time, the fight will be permitted to continue in Hell!"

The lionman, the tin-man-of-time, the scareless bird-rider, and the unconscious Ruby Leader lady, are joined in this maddening descent by a blinking device. A bomb. The Lionman Assassin grabs Ruby Leader by the scruff of her blood stained shirt, and begins shaking her, then slaps her face over and over... they give a regal ROAR! . . .

Spoiler: UPDATES (1) (click to show/hide)

Decision Phase: Draw PMs are being sent. Please respond with your plays.

Round 10: Hell Is Just A Frame Of Mind

DECK: 06 | | | | | |

Laws:
#10: Empty
#11: ×Unarmed Melee / ★Sword Attacks
#12: Empty
  • Upcoming:
    #13: Empty
    #14: TBD
    #15: Empty
    #16: Empty

Team Ruby
TricMagic

Tim
|
ZZZZ|████████|Ż|
(Demonic Being)
Team Amethyst
KitRougard

Time Lord
|
1000|█████ŻŻŻŻŻ|
(Clockwork Construct)
Team Amber
Naturegirl1999

Glaze
|
DEAD|ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ|
(Ceramic Being)
Left Arm
Fatigue I
Bleeding I
|Hellvoid|
|?|?|

A. Hellvoid
|Y|

|R|R|R|G|
(Spawn Hellflame
tokens "Tile B")
(Allies Invisible)
(disabled until
Ruby Leader
exits)

Lionman Assassin
(from Secretdorf)

|Y|R|B|
|Confounding Blade|
|?|?|

Confounding Blade
|Y|

|G|
(Mental drain
When dodged)

Audience Members! Cheer for a team (Team Ruby or Team Amethyst) to receive a mysterious egg!

« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 06:07:06 am by roseheart »
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by a lack of knowledge or understanding. Maybe your own.
'No.' is a complete sentence. —Mary Kate & Ashley

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 30, 2021, 04:55:38 am »

"Are you still going to say it is obvious she's going to win now that Time Lord has just cut off her arm?"
*goes and starts shoving all the chairs towards the other teams fan*
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 30, 2021, 05:11:17 am »

"Never mind, that's just the dice, get up Tim and win this match! Lionman assassin kill time lord, come on lionman, I'll give you a permanent job in HELL!"
*Cahrges at the source of chairs*

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: ArenaCraft
« Reply #138 on: January 30, 2021, 05:04:16 pm »

Reveal Phase: All actions received. Quote your PM in the thread.

"Demon Lady 'Tim' Is Eager To Entertain Guests"

The High Council is invited to convene for the final law ballot. Also, this is the last chance to use your saved up Panic Points on Laws. Laws will no longer be in effect, once the deck runs out...

(Back sometime after Tuesday..)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 07:23:59 am by roseheart »
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by a lack of knowledge or understanding. Maybe your own.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 30, 2021, 05:27:04 pm »

Quote from: Remnant of Sleep
Blue-Cancel(Injuries)
Red Star-Matter(Sword)

Draining Flame Katar added to Lionman Assassin.  Those on team Ruby are healed by the damage it inflicts.(Including those not using it) Those it inflicts damage on are drained by what is needed to heal the afflictions, be it stamina, mental energy, or health. Whatever is needed shall be taken.
Tim continues to rest in the face of roars. The Lion has some fancy new Katar though.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 30, 2021, 06:39:41 pm »

Quote from: AND I'M FREEEEE~ FREE FALLING!
"Hm... Void, huh? Let's get creative~" He purrs and whirs and grins like a mechanical maniac. By layering a Star Card over it to give it a Red aspect, the Void card became an Attack, a targeted effect. And with a gentle flick, it was aimed at the Lionman. In theory, this would cause the Lionman to discard the cards that make up his aspects... Then wink out of existence as he cannot draw more to replace them.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #141 on: February 03, 2021, 01:39:58 pm »

Spoiler: STACK (7) (click to show/hide)

ROAR! Ruby Leader's face grimaces, and she mutters something about "5 more minutes". She then seems to "sleep battle", lifting a blue card and activating it to slowly rewind her arm back towards her, and the spray of blood between the two heavenly bodies. Then, she raises a star card and mumbles something about it being used as red(energy) and as matter(yellow), (H) in a red flash, a burning energy katar grows from the Lionman's (T) right paw. They raise the Hellflame Katar and grin, then dive for a vicious strike on Time Lord! The Amethyst Leader twirls around the strike just barely. (-1000) In response the clock-faced construct raises a red card and a...pitch black one, and slams them together. But nothing happens. Instead the red one burns up and an energy blast strikes the Lionman Assassin! Blue lightning crackles and the feline is unharmed. Then the black card begins to pulse, and throb, until darkness consumes everyone's vision...

In this dark void the leaders look down to see ALL their cards shrink out of existence! Cancel Injury: Gone. Hellflame Katar: Gone. Confounding Blade: Gone. Hellvoid, Gone. All unplayed cards: bye bye. "What have you done..." mutters the judge under their breath. Cards, begin sucking out of their guantlet rapid-fire. All. Of. Them.

The challengers and the lionman reappear in the arena. Ruby Leader (-Fatigue) and Amethyst Leader (+2000) each have caught their breath, and now have a full hand of new cards. Ruby Leader's formerly severed arm hangs limply, which is decidedly an improvement, though the wound still bleeds. (-100 max) The remote bomb lands between everyone. It explodes.

Ruby Leader and Amethyst Leader hit the floor. (-1000, -1000) The Lionman Assassin is vaporized. Ash particles glow orange and drift down in the space that once contained them. The Judge is not around. "Sorry that I must leave you." their voice echoes from far above, "You are welcome to stay as long as you like, though that won't likely be long at all. I suggest you surrender. If not, godspeed."

"Here's a Star Card earned by Team Ruby. And here is two final cards, one is a Star Card, the other a Legendary, shuffled and dealt to you both."

The chains lower the arena a lot, then the suspended platform jostles about a bit. The void beyond seems larger, like a chamber, though the challengers begin to feel claustrophobic. The wind sounds like abstract breathing, cosmic whispering. There is a powerful feeling, beyond pride, beyond survival, that to even look beyond the platform is to lose one's very soul.

Round 11: So Long, and Thanks For All The Imps

Decision Phase: Draw PMs are being sent. Please respond with your plays.

DECK: 00

Laws:
N/A

Team Ruby
TricMagic

Tim
|
0400|███ŻŻŻŻ|ŻŻ|
(Demonic Being)
Team Amethyst
KitRougard

Time Lord
|
1000|█████ŻŻŻŻŻ|
(Clockwork Construct)
Team Amber
Naturegirl1999

Glaze
|
DEAD|ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ|
(Ceramic Being)
Disabled Left Arm
Bleeding I
|?|?|?|
|?|?|?|

Spoiler: UPDATES (1) (click to show/hide)

Audience Members! Cheer for a team (Team Ruby or Team Amethyst) to receive a mysterious egg!

« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 07:37:59 pm by roseheart »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ArenaCraft [Lab] (Round 11)
« Reply #142 on: February 04, 2021, 07:00:30 am »

"Watch out Time Lord some kind of death ring has appeared!"
*puts new cans of beer in his drink hat while using the chairs to spell Time Lord*
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #143 on: February 04, 2021, 04:32:44 pm »

Reveal Phase: All actions received. Quote your PM in the thread.

"Ferocious Lionman Weilding Flaming Katar Lunges Forth!"

The Fate of Unspent Points
Panic Points that are unspent when the game is over will become 'Panic Coins'. These will be used in less direct ways in future matches for things like biding on locations or buying portraits. You'll need to collect points from scratch next time for bombs, cards, and laws. May this help you choose how you spend your Panic Points for the rest of the match!

If you want to make suggestions to be voted on for where the next battle should take place, my PM box is open :)

High Council Transcripts
https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/Qm7jqKRR8jB
Thank you so much for your legislative contributions High Council Members Secretdorf and King Zultan! Session adjourned.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 07:12:33 am by roseheart »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 04, 2021, 04:36:49 pm »

Quote from: No more Remnant, we Unlimited Hell Works now.
Move to D4.

I am the Harbringer of Hell.
Imps are my armor and fire my blade.
I have travelled many worlds.
I have seen many things.
Experienced limbo and euphoria on this road I walk.
And as I continue down this path, I laugh.
So as I gamble may your souls be cast aside, in Novarum's Purgatory Crisis!

Blue Card flashes, canceling use of last turns Star Card. 3 Star Cards obtained. Let Hell be unleashed upon this place!
The world's stage becomes flame as we are dragged to Hell. Only luck will save you now. Flow forth demons! (I meanwhile am leaving the stage via Hell. See you next time.)

The Stage beocmes a portal to hell, the terrain extending into the distance.(No more death walls or platform. We in hell now.)

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 04, 2021, 06:22:11 pm »

Quote from: Some kinda time-bending robot guy
Move to D4 by way of C3, so I can play GGC - Curse of True Deception as a melee attack on Tim.

"I would fight you outright... But it seems you're not only weakened, but you have a concussion! With how you're stumbling, and spinning around wildly... blindly... You don't know anything about where you are, do you? Sense of sight, smell, sound, even your sense of direction... All overloaded to self destruction. Shame. I had hoped our last fight would be more memorable...

Than you falling into the clutches of The Timeless One.
"
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 04, 2021, 10:36:00 pm »

"Its time for the final. There's no place for a mistake. Kill it, tim."

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 08, 2021, 10:58:52 pm »

BUMP. decreed the Timeless One.

And it was good.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #148 on: February 08, 2021, 11:40:00 pm »

(Sorry there was only 1 update this week. TricMagic either wins or surrenders, so it will be the final one. In order to not just squeeze it in at the end before I switch over to other games I'm putting it off until next week, so after Tuesday atleast.)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #149 on: February 11, 2021, 02:42:52 pm »

(The exciting conclusion - Tonight!)

(Shoot, delayed a bit, but still on the way!)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 08:22:10 am by roseheart »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11