Advanced search  

Poll

Which cards looks the best?

Red
Blue
Yellow
Green

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: PANIC ARENA: BACKDRAFT  (Read 9079 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: ArenaCraft [Lab] (Round 12)
« Reply #150 on: February 12, 2021, 12:29:42 pm »

Spoiler: STACK (5) (click to show/hide)

Amethyst Leader charges forward and Ruby Leader cuts them off. Tim the demon woman crushes a blue card in their claws and attempts to harvest the Star Card from the vaporized katar. Yellow sparkles begin the form a mist around her hand. Time Lord sends a card up and it's vibrating becomes visible. Then two green cards join it in the air and match the vibrations, Curse of True Deception! A green and black flurry of reaching muck smacks into Tim and absorbs into her. She holds her forhead in exhaustion and then begins to stumble about. She falls off the platform! She looks up and finishes her spell, Novarum's Purgatory Crisis! A yellow beam and two red beams shoot up and impact the center of the arena as the platform begins to swirl with flame. Tumbling Tim, the Ruby Leader is grasped by tiny hands, big hands, limbs of various kinds, she feels parts of the fabric of herself she didn't know were precious being unwoven.

Time Lord is once again falling into the Hellvoid. Imps begin to pile on the falling steel frame, with their minature pitchforks they poke, poke, poke. Pieces start falling off.

As the two challengers are picked apart by the agents of ruin, the judge calls the match. "That's enough!"

The two are back on the platform. Which is now somewhere else, white light is everywhere. How was she here? She thought. "You two met your doom at the same time." As the judge spoke, she contemplated. How could this be? Just a moment ago she was being devoured by ultimate destruction, something that no one can come back from... "However, Time, your deception has run out. I'm sorry, you lose!" Time Lord shrugs and their clock face morphs into a great helmet, and their plate armor is revealed. Tim sees this and gets a terrible headache, and looks down and to the side to see a small hellvoid portal. It is Round 7, and the melting face in the lava is Time Lord. She turn's to see Time clapping as the clockwork fades to dust in the wind.

She experienced ultimate decimation. Something no one else has ever contained the memory of. But in the end it didn't actually happen. "Ruby Leader, Team Ruby, Challenger---Tim... You Have WON!"

Epilogue: A Champion Arises!

Epilogue Phase: Continued in Credits...

DECK: 10 | | | | | | | | | |

Laws:
#8: Empty
#9: ×Curses / ★Attack Spells
#10: Empty
  • Upcoming:
    #11: TBD
    #12: Empty
    #13: Empty
    #14: TBD
    #15: Empty

Team Ruby
TricMagic

Tim
|
WIN!|██████████|
(Demonic Being)
Team Amethyst
KitRougard

Time Lord
|
DEAD|ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ|
(Clockwork Construct)
Team Amber
Naturegirl1999

Glaze
|
DEAD|ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ|
(Ceramic Being)
|Hellvoid|
|?|

A. Hellvoid
|Y|

Spoiler: CREDITS (click to show/hide)

Audience Members! You cheered 21 times! (9 for Team Ruby, 10 for Team Amethyst, and 2 for Team Amber!)

Awesome With Autism

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 12, 2021, 02:55:07 pm »

"Ah, that's what I get for using Greens for something like that. Well met..." are Time Lord's last words.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 13, 2021, 05:27:26 am »

"GOD DAMN IT, that cheating bastard!"
*throws drink hat onto the ground, then picks up chair I was sitting in and throws it at the screen*
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 13, 2021, 06:18:11 am »

*throws drink hat onto the ground, then picks up chair I was sitting in and throws it at the screen*

;)

Despite them being the time lord I played them(Time) far more than they did themselves.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 13, 2021, 08:20:01 am »

I was telling you the whole time. You made your choice however. Next time, perhaps we'll be supporting the same team.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 14, 2021, 04:24:37 am »

I was telling you the whole time. You made your choice however. Next time, perhaps we'll be supporting the same team.
Perhaps.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: ArenaCraft [Lab] (Ruby Team Wins!)
« Reply #156 on: February 14, 2021, 12:05:54 pm »

Looking Forward: What comes next?

"Consumed"

ArenaCraft Resolution Mix Tape

Well Met
I haven't decided if the next match will be here, in the same format, or if it will be rebooted to something a little different. Pretty sure blue cards won't be usable as an undo button anymore xD. It was interesting and creative, but in the end I want to make it so the pacing is always moving forward.

I'm not sure when the next match will be but if there is interest it will surely happen again. Thread is open for comments, feedback, questions and such.
Awesome With Autism

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 14, 2021, 12:15:10 pm »

I'll await the next three challengers. Perhaps the audience should play while we watch?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #158 on: February 14, 2021, 01:47:29 pm »

Does that mean you accept the announcer position? (also, I need your legendary)
Awesome With Autism

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 14, 2021, 02:39:11 pm »

Legendary: Hellvoid: Summons a hole to Hell which spews forth flames to the other tiles. Flames do not harm the user's team and hides them from view.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #160 on: February 14, 2021, 03:00:49 pm »

haha, ofc. ;)
Awesome With Autism

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 14, 2021, 06:02:48 pm »

Something appeared in the stands, sitting as though he had always been there. Was it a "he?" It was hard to tell. Looking at him directly you saw a blurry green/black form in a sharp suit. Looking at him from the corner of your eye, you saw ŝ̴͖̬͈ö̵̢͓͍́̿͂ḿ̷́͒͜e̷͕̣͋̃̃t̴̝̳̣̘͆́ḩ̷̮͙̯̇́̃̍ï̵̭n̴̨͙͈͂̃̀͜g̷͈͔̓̑ ̷͍̣̈̾̽e̶͉͌̍̏̿l̴̨̯̒s̴̰̿̍̂e̸̢̘̖̣͊́́ nothing. He disappeared if you weren't looking straight at him.

"Well. I cannot wait to see the next match... Perhaps even participate." I̶̮̖̞̒̂̾͜T̸̼̯̭͆̔̚͝ he says.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 14, 2021, 06:14:22 pm »

Something appeared in the stands, sitting as though he had always been there. Was it a "he?" It was hard to tell. Looking at him directly you saw a blurry green/black form in a sharp suit. Looking at him from the corner of your eye, you saw ŝ̴͖̬͈ö̵̢͓͍́̿͂ḿ̷́͒͜e̷͕̣͋̃̃t̴̝̳̣̘͆́ḩ̷̮͙̯̇́̃̍ï̵̭n̴̨͙͈͂̃̀͜g̷͈͔̓̑ ̷͍̣̈̾̽e̶͉͌̍̏̿l̴̨̯̒s̴̰̿̍̂e̸̢̘̖̣͊́́ nothing. He disappeared if you weren't looking straight at him.

"Well. I cannot wait to see the next match... Perhaps even participate." I̶̮̖̞̒̂̾͜T̸̼̯̭͆̔̚͝ he says.

:hehehe.

This was fun though. And the art is nice too.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #163 on: February 14, 2021, 09:53:06 pm »

This was fun though. And the art is nice too.
Thank you!
Awesome With Autism
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]