Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Terrible Stories Thread  (Read 1689 times)

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
  • Constantly fails to become elephant man.
    • View Profile
Terrible Stories Thread
« on: January 08, 2021, 10:38:39 am »

We already have one thread for terrible suggestions. I want this one to be for terrible fortress/adventure mode stories. You can post fakes.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 09:00:07 pm by rico6822 »
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Stories Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2021, 10:44:04 am »

Tegism used to be a human outsider. He decided to stop by a bandit cave with no entrance and just appeared to bleed out a bandit leader. Before that he felt down a grass from great above. Legs were restored. He traveled to a river but there was a night before he slept near dingo men. Stopped at the river and before he crossed he fought animal dingoes. There were no survivors but there was butchered meat. Little eaten and left to soil. Crossed a river under waterfall and ran into dwarven fort. He improved he's combat by hunting animals. Moron wasn't wrestling them. Heard some horror in the swamp and descended beyond hatch. In there found a bleached kids and got beaten on the spot. Ran hell out on surface, bringing child after himself. He deceased.
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2021, 11:03:44 am »

Urist was an elven demigod of some random forest retreat. He had no idea when he started actually training he's tracking skill that he was not standing on a giant rock but on a tree. He knew there were elf civlilians near him. In wish of violence he smacked with a fist one by one of them. He's blows weren't lethat. He understood that he has to focus on someone to murder them. Somebody got impatient and made him dodge out of the tree. He got wounded. They both struggled but Urist was handicapped by the fall. He asked elf civilian to stop hostilities so they stopped and he slept. He than woke and failed to punch them so they ignored he's request to stop fighting by telling him they're stopping it. He became knocked into sleep and they striked he's head 50 times before smashing him into deceased.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2021, 09:19:22 pm »

A worm man peasant of 18 needs in search of he's desired "happy immortality" arrived at the hillrocks of Lanceflanked. Heard that an artifact was on display and read it. He than proceed to throw plump helmets under himself but it took him long with he's tiny hands so he ended up being adequate at throwing. He couldn't find anyone who would trade a book with him for he's iron spear so he went outside to realize he's dream of mastering a skill by tormenting horses. This had granted him a rank of an elite wrestler and made greatly happy. In need of satisfying a craft he killed a horse with a series of punches and butchered him into bone carving. He traded he's goods for ordinary trousers with pleasure. He searched other hillrocks in desire of a book and eventaully traded he's boneworks for it with a spear. He's copper arrow allowed him to continue butchering he's victims. One slain being to bring so much pleasure. Worm embarked into a quest to bring about The Age of Death so he's eternal life won't get ever interrupted. Randomly encountered animal people are he's source of arguing over values and trade desires. Who does not want to live like this? To hunt, to stay restlessly on guard, to perform, to read and to annoy untrained sentinels. They don't want to accept trophies for ethical reasons? Than they accept weapons of the fallen.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 10:48:26 pm by rico6822 »

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2021, 11:43:24 am »

Mizbo STILL IS an elephant man. Perhaps of divine parentage he possess extreme if not absurd dodging skills. On the first day of he's quest to become unkillable he slained entire human town but before that he trained striking on he's war elephant until he got worried and impatient. He read secrets of life and death just so he could initiate phase two of he's wonders. Since this was the only human site in the world, slaying all humans inhabiting it lured out bandits to inhabit it again due to 10% international human banditry policy. Damn those telepathic skills.

He's next target was a dwarven fort. Travelling mountain had to be really annoying but he eventually tracked down one of the 2 travelling recruits. He was insane upon discovery but the cause remains unknown. That dwarf was standing still and not responding at all so he got punched and left to wilderness. He went into fort to battle dodging dwarves. He trained he's striking skill very well in there. Not all were killed due to fort's annoying structure but he would return later to slay them.

He's third target was a forest retreat bound in winter's snow but no elves were to be found at all so instead he tracked down travelling night trolls and killed few of them. At dawn he returned to fortress for finishing of remaining dwarves. Upon murdering remaining survivors he just encountered the remaining recruit who was also insane by the means unexplained. He got punched.

Having nothing more to do after slaying majority of the threats to he's immortality he returned to town. The bandits who settled there were the new law force of that place (admins), so they had to get punched and none survived.

Curious of he's progress he entered into 14 day deep meditations called "legends mode" and learned the fate of remaining beings. He couldn't locate them anywhere and only knew they were alive somewhere.

It was finally time to slay remaining night trolls, regular trolls and even a single cave ogre. All were slain for the sake of eternal persistance. Now barely anyone could grind they're combat skills well enough to face Mizbo. Those who were still alive were separated and left to death by old age or other causes. Peaceful elves without having any enemies in nature as they were at peace with the wilds had no needs for martial training.

Starting state of world: https://jumpshare.com/v/ZNzW8AQ2wLfADlnXgwJc

Current state: https://jumpshare.com/v/WDBddoi49xeOg7FVpRJG (my game crashed and some night trolls, all trolls and blind cave ogre are alive) (if you want it I can reveal to you location of ogre in spoiler)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2021, 06:27:59 pm »

His, not he's. "His" is the correct possessive term, like "His next plan" or "His dream." "He's" is just the contraction of "he" and "is," so whenever you would write "He is," then you can sub it out for "He's". An example would be "There, we're on the same road that he's traveling." Replace "he's" with "he is" and it's still correct.

Keep writing, though. As terrible as these stories are, it's good practice for your english.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 06:33:36 pm by tonnot98 »
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2021, 06:48:50 pm »

His, not he's. "His" is the correct possessive term, like "His next plan" or "His dream." "He's" is just the contraction of "he" and "is," so whenever you would write "He is," then you can sub it out for "He's". An example would be "There, we're on the same road that he's traveling." Replace "he's" with "he is" and it's still correct.

Keep writing, though. As terrible as these stories are, it's good practice for your english.

Still beyond google translator. Terrible stories deserve terrible narration.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 06:55:25 pm by rico6822 »

Salmeuk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2021, 04:38:59 pm »

Curious of he's progress he entered into 14 day deep meditations called "legends mode" and learned the fate of remaining beings.

I liked this sentence. It really captures the feel of reading legends mode - deep meditations indeed.

I would read a community fortress if you wrote one. Keep on writing!

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2021, 09:12:50 pm »

Curious of he's progress he entered into 14 day deep meditations called "legends mode" and learned the fate of remaining beings.

I liked this sentence. It really captures the feel of reading legends mode - deep meditations indeed.

I would read a community fortress if you wrote one. Keep on writing!

I only play adventure.