Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

Author Topic: Vengeful Mafia 13 - D3 brings LYLO  (Read 17962 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 13 - D3 brings LYLO
« Reply #285 on: January 17, 2021, 01:50:20 pm »

(How do you resize images in bbcode??)
[img width=xxx] instead of just [img].

Also nice alignment chart.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: January 17, 2021, 01:55:47 pm »

Luckyowl, that doesn't actually work. Of course web would throw me under the bus, I expected that at some point. It's the rest I hold accountable.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #287 on: January 17, 2021, 02:07:37 pm »

It's the rest I hold accountable.

Yeah, you should've just voted blue instead you know...pressuring me. I mean think about it..before your vote I had Web who said he'll hammer. I had ToonyMan who say he was going to vote me. Then you came in and did something silly. I knew I was Town and thanks for Caz not being here. It was safe for me to say that I caught 2 or 1 of the mafia trying to vote me off. What really helped me was when Web claim to hammer me. That's where I unvoted myself...and the rest was history.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: January 17, 2021, 04:35:24 pm »

Lucky, you're looking at it wrong. If I am protecting TricMagic, I am staking my own alignment and trust on it. If I am wrong, I lose all credibility. So, if I were to get Tric and I on board woth lynching you, it better be because Tric is looking like Town. Tying yourself to a player is a double-edged sword, and that is definitely it.

Essentially, your line of attack is to go all-in on lynching you, which is a plan, but one that I believe is fundamentally flawed unless both of us look Town, because otherwise we are prime suspects of being targeted by the VK. Fundamentally, it's a losing plan at that point.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]