Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20

Author Topic: Vengeful Mafia 13 - D3 brings LYLO  (Read 17314 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 13 - D1 has begun
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2021, 06:45:33 pm »

I see that we have been sucked into the Luckyowl zone.

Well, does anybody feel lucky?

I understand my townies concerns, but I can't back down now.
Yes you can, believe me I will think more of you if you stop voting yourself. The longer you leave your vote on yourself the worse it's going to be.

If my townies know they are townies. Please refrain from voting. So I don't accidentally venge kill you.
This is so scummy Luckyowl. I'm giving you advice so you don't fuck us over as town, but if you're going to use this as an excuse to not be lynched then we will lynch you.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2021, 06:50:04 pm »

I understand my townies concerns, but I can't back down now. If I do, then my townies will think I'm a gambit scum and the mafia will use my unvote on myself as a weapon. I have long cross the threshold of no return. If my townies know they are townies. Please refrain from voting. So I don't accidentally venge kill you.
Okay, first of all, no, that's not how that works. Voting yourself is dumb for multiple reasons, and not only that, but it's been said in this game! So, is your goal to try to bait a hammer so you can Vengekill them?

So, let's break it down for you: Let's assume for a second that you're Town. Both of the Mafia would know this, and thus you're leaving your vote there is going to bait the last Townie, and then you'll Vengekill them like an idiot. OR That's your end goal, and you're wasting a lynch.

So, you can see why I'm not really afraid to hammer you.

Anyone wanna vote Luckyowl? I'll hammer.

Unvote.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2021, 06:53:01 pm »

Unvote.
Yeah, I think you're right Web.

Luckyowl if you don't change your vote next time you post I will vote you.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2021, 06:56:17 pm »

This really isn't the time for this given it's nearly time for bed.. Luckyowl Zone is about right.

Luckyowl, you want votes? Here. I won't play this game of chicken with you.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2021, 06:57:31 pm »

Unvote

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2021, 07:00:17 pm »

So I expect there to be a possible team with TricMagic.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2021, 07:03:58 pm »

I understand my townies concerns, but I can't back down now. If I do, then my townies will think I'm a gambit scum and the mafia will use my unvote on myself as a weapon. I have long cross the threshold of no return. If my townies know they are townies. Please refrain from voting. So I don't accidentally venge kill you.
Okay, first of all, no, that's not how that works. Voting yourself is dumb for multiple reasons, and not only that, but it's been said in this game! So, is your goal to try to bait a hammer so you can Vengekill them?

So, let's break it down for you: Let's assume for a second that you're Town. Both of the Mafia would know this, and thus you're leaving your vote there is going to bait the last Townie, and then you'll Vengekill them like an idiot. OR That's your end goal, and you're wasting a lynch.

Unvote.

I'm not a fan of this thought process. 3 of you were really to vote me. Caz was the only one who wasn't around sadly. Out of those three. There is possibly one or two mafia who was about to vote me.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2021, 07:08:36 pm »

Unvote.

I'm not a fan of this thought process. 3 of you were willing to vote me. Caz was the only one who wasn't around sadly. Out of those three. There is possibly one or two mafia who was about to vote me.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2021, 07:08:43 pm »

@TricMagic:
This really isn't the time for this given it's nearly time for bed.. Luckyowl Zone is about right.
Luckyowl, you want votes? Here. I won't play this game of chicken with you.
Interesting swap with Webadict there...would you have hammered if Webadict didn't unvote?

@Luckyowl:
Unvote
Thank the lords.

I'm not a fan of this thought process. 3 of you were ready to vote me. Caz was the only one who wasn't around sadly. Out of those three. There is possibly one or two mafia who was about to vote me.
Luckyowl, if you're town there's literally a 100% chance one of the three of us is a mafia member.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2021, 07:10:30 pm »

I'm not a fan of this thought process. 3 of you were ready to vote me. Caz was the only one who wasn't around sadly. Out of those three. There is possibly one or two mafia who was about to vote me.
Luckyowl, if you're town there's literally a 100% chance one of the three of us is a mafia member.
And quite possibly two of the three as well.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2021, 07:12:31 pm »

I'm not a fan of this thought process. 3 of you were really to vote me. Caz was the only one who wasn't around sadly. Out of those three. There is possibly one or two mafia who was about to vote me.
Cool. Alternative take, and hear me out on this one, there was at least one Town voting you. I honestly don't think TricMagic and ToonyMan are working together, so I am almost positive it's at least two. That's really your only shot on this because you've basically just made yourself a target.

So, what's your plan now that you've decided that you're not Vengekilling anyone? Going all-in on Tric?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2021, 07:15:37 pm »

ToonyMan, quick, while Tric's asleep! Quickhammer time!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2021, 07:17:39 pm »

ToonyMan, quick, while Tric's asleep! Quickhammer time!
Yeaaaahh, no. I'm going to give Luckyowl the benefit of the doubt for this real-life day.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2021, 07:20:26 pm »

Tch, not even gonna play along. No fun at all.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2021, 07:24:14 pm »

Tch, not even gonna play along. No fun at all.
Oh...oh!

Yeah Luckyowl, you better vote TricMagic next post or I'm gonna vote you. And then Webadict will HAMMER you, mercilessly.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20