Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20

Author Topic: Vengeful Mafia 13 - D3 brings LYLO  (Read 17333 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 13 - D1 has begun
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2021, 07:29:43 pm »

It's just not the same, man. It's just not the same.

Maybe next time.

Also, Luckyowl will probably do it, and it's gonna be just as dumb as this was. Might as well wait for Caz, but I'm still willing to hammer Luckyowl. ... Tomorrow.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2021, 07:32:10 pm »

I mean vote me I'm fine with that. I got a 33% chance catching the mafia now. With a possible 66%

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2021, 07:36:59 pm »

I mean vote me I'm fine with that. I got a 33% chance catching the mafia now. With a possible 66%

Alright, Lucky, who's the Mafia? Is it TricMagic? Is it ToonyMan? Is it me? Why?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2021, 07:38:49 pm »

Luckyowl is sort of leaning town for me right now. I forgot that they also self-voted in the last game and never actually unvoted themselves, although partly because I quickhammered Webadict.

If this is true that means there's a 100% chance one of the mafia members is either Webadict or TricMagic. Possibly both if Caz is town. Hmmm...

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2021, 07:48:45 pm »

So, ToonyMan, you think Luckyowl is Town? How certain are you of that?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2021, 07:49:24 pm »

Give me a percentage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2021, 07:56:06 pm »

Give me a percentage.
Like...70-75%? Last game it was literally 100% (probably would have been 90% if I wasn't mafia) and at the start of this game it was 50%.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2021, 07:57:51 pm »

If you had to pick one of TricMagic or Caz, which one would you want to lynch first, then?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2021, 08:03:42 pm »

If you had to pick one of TricMagic or Caz, which one would you want to lynch first, then?
If you want the three of us (me, Webadict, Luckyowl) to quickhammer somebody who isn't here then I think TricMagic first? Caz hasn't posted about recent events though so I want to hear what they say.

Either way I would like Luckyowl to vote somebody.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2021, 08:07:31 pm »

I'm not a fan of this thought process. 3 of you were really to vote me. Caz was the only one who wasn't around sadly. Out of those three. There is possibly one or two mafia who was about to vote me.
Cool. Alternative take, and hear me out on this one, there was at least one Town voting you. I honestly don't think TricMagic and ToonyMan are working together, so I am almost positive it's at least two. That's really your only shot on this because you've basically just made yourself a target.

What? If there's only one townie who voted me and you don't think Tric and Toony is working together. Then does that mean you and Toony/Tric might be the Mafioso?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2021, 08:21:57 pm »

If you want the three of us (me, Webadict, Luckyowl) to quickhammer somebody who isn't here then I think TricMagic first? Caz hasn't posted about recent events though so I want to hear what they say.

Either way I would like Luckyowl to vote somebody.
I'm game for that.

I'll be honest here and say that the goal was to get someone to vote for Luckyowl. Not because I necessarily trust them, but because I think we're bound to get better information from a vote here.

TricMagic didn't have a good reason to vote for Luckyowl, but I wanted Luckyowl to call them out for it because I believe that if Luckyowl is scum, TricMagic could be potentially bussing them. Also, maybe Caz would've shown up or something.

Hence, the purpose of this is to find someone that's Town and agree to lynch/vengekill the other three. The problem here is that I was obviously lying about hammering Luckyowl. I just wanted to know to what extent Luckyowl meant what they said, and who else was planning to vote for them (and why). This isn't like NQT's vote from 12.5, because that was an RVS style vote. This one has the intention to remove Luckyowl from the game.

Boiled down to its essence, if you think Luckyowl is Town, then it's the other two, problem solved.

I'm not a fan of this thought process. 3 of you were really to vote me. Caz was the only one who wasn't around sadly. Out of those three. There is possibly one or two mafia who was about to vote me.
Cool. Alternative take, and hear me out on this one, there was at least one Town voting you. I honestly don't think TricMagic and ToonyMan are working together, so I am almost positive it's at least two. That's really your only shot on this because you've basically just made yourself a target.

What? If there's only one townie who voted me and you don't think Tric and Toony is working together. Then does that mean you and Toony/Tric might be the Mafioso?
Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. Do you mind if you just make a choice between Caz and TricMagic right here, right now? Can you choose one of them to be scummier than the other for me?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2021, 08:33:43 pm »

Boiled down to its essence, if you think Luckyowl is Town, then it's the other two, problem solved.
That's what it comes down to, yes, if you're town as well.

I mean I'm still down for that. Luckyowl, if you vote TricMagic or Caz I'll vote them along with you.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2021, 08:42:50 pm »

Well I'm Willing to vote TricMagic. They really had no reason to vote for me. But I want them to be awake for their lynch so they can venge kill either of you two. If TM turns out townie.

TricMagic: If you are town, please do not venge kill me kill either ToonyMan or Webadict. Their behavior really changed after I possibly out smarted the mafia with unconventional tactic.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2021, 08:52:39 pm »

Well I'm Willing to vote TricMagic. They really had no reason to vote for me. But I want them to be awake for their lynch so they can venge kill either of you two. If TM turns out townie.
Do you really think TricMagic is mafia? He can't vengekill if he's mafia Luckyowl...

Here. I'll make it easier for you.

TricMagic

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 13, 2021, 08:54:26 pm »

Do you want me to hammer, or would you like to do it, Lucky?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20