Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Abyssmo's Monster Hunter Mod [0.8] - Rise of the Black Dragon Update  (Read 14584 times)

Abyssmo

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Goblin
    • View Profile
Re: Abyssmo's Monster Hunter Mod [0.7] - Monster Riders Update
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2020, 09:27:48 pm »

is it possible to only add some of the monsters? like could I just add the Elder Dragons and it would still work fine?
Well yes and no. If you want to use just one specific creature RAW, I suggest also using the body, body detail plan, inorganic, material, and interaction RAWs in order to work properly. Now you might not need all of those files but it really depends on what creature RAWs you’re using.
To be more specific, for the Elder Dragons, you’ll need the body, inorganic, material, and interaction RAWs for that file specifically to work.
All tunnels lead to Skavenblight

My mods

Worgensnack

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Abyssmo's Monster Hunter Mod [0.7] - Monster Riders Update
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2020, 11:58:48 pm »

ok that's cool, good to know. thanks. :)

Abyssmo

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Goblin
    • View Profile
Re: Abyssmo's Monster Hunter Mod [0.8] - Rise of the Black Dragon Update
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2020, 12:30:14 am »

It's been a while, huh? Sorry about such the long wait, life hasn't exactly been the easiest considering these times, but regardless of it all I'm NEVER giving up on this mod just to make that clear even though this update took an unreasonably long time. But anyways, let's get to the actual mod, shall we?

I've added about 29 more creatures to the mod, including some of the new ones recently announced for MH Rise!

Spoiler: New Creatures (click to show/hide)

But wait, theres more! I've even added some new civs as promised. This should populate your world and make it feel just a bit more lively.
Spoiler: New Civs (click to show/hide)

and to top it all off, I also added some metals in case those moster parts you were carving just weren't cutting it enough but literally and figuratively, hehe.
Spoiler: New Metals (click to show/hide)

and added might seeds, disappointing in terms of plants, I know. But don't worry because there'll definitely be more in the future.

And that's about all there i-
Come to think of it, I think I'm forgetting something... OH WAIT!
Of course, this update wouldn't be all that FUN if I forgot to add three certain elder dragons to it... BEHOLD!
Spoiler: Gods of the Old World (click to show/hide)

This is it, Hunters, the final frontier! But not for the mod, far from it, your own fortress on the other hand? well that's a different story. Speaking of fortresses, there seems to be something in the horizon, and it definitely wont take as long to get here as Fatalis did! But until then...

HAPPY HUNTING!

My mods

Digitalvolt

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2021, 10:39:06 pm »

Great mod!! I have encountered a bug though. Whenever I craft gauntlets or gloves in adventure mode out of bone/leather/scale I can't wear them. I've tested this on a dwarf, human, elf, and a Bull Man. No dice. Also, is equipment made from monster parts supposed to be regular bone/leather/scale for now? Like Safi'jiiva scale/bone weapons and armor won't hit any harder or protect any better than Great Jaggi gear? It's awesome flavor text either way.

Abyssmo

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Goblin
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2021, 02:06:10 pm »

Great mod!! I have encountered a bug though. Whenever I craft gauntlets or gloves in adventure mode out of bone/leather/scale I can't wear them. I've tested this on a dwarf, human, elf, and a Bull Man. No dice.

Unfortunately I can’t fix this bug, I assume it’s an ingame bug rather than the fault of the mod itself as I’ve also encountered this problem in other mods that allow you to craft your own armor, specifically the gauntlets

Also, is equipment made from monster parts supposed to be regular bone/leather/scale for now? Like Safi'jiiva scale/bone weapons and armor won't hit any harder or protect any better than Great Jaggi gear? It's awesome flavor text either way.
For now, yes it’s mostly just regular old scales,bone,chitin,etc but this was because I had made the mod when I was generally new to modding. Though now that I’m more experienced, I may change that in the future to use custom materials

My mods
Pages: 1 2 [3]