Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: How Many Times I Have To Improve My Fighting To Increase Skill In All Weapons?  (Read 576 times)

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
  • Constantly fails to become elephant man.
    • View Profile

I know that you can be a dabbling axeman and have proficient skill in parrying with this weapon when you're fighter skill is high enough.

Can I be considered an elite axeman if I have dabbling skill in axes but absurdly high fighting skill?

No panic, I am already wrestling birds for dodging and everything. BTW can I have dodging so high that you won't get hit by certain enemies?
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

Cathar

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent Engraver
    • View Profile
    • My shit

Yes.
No.
Dodging increases your tiredness so no, something will eventually hit you.

You know, you may just take a wiki read or post in the relevant thread instead of making new threads everytime.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 02:53:31 pm by Cathar »

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
  • Constantly fails to become elephant man.
    • View Profile

Yes.
No.
Dodging increases your tiredness so no, something will eventually hit you.

You know, you may just take a wiki read or post in the relevant thread instead of making new threads everytime.

But can dodge reach 100% chance? Actually I can become a vampire and be exertion immune.
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.