Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Live stream announcement Fri Jan 22 the dwarven fortress of Swampcavern  (Read 553 times)

TheEqualsE

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good news, everyone!

On Fri I'm going to try live streaming at 1 pm central standard time for north America, and if that goes well and my internet allows again at 7 pm. I'm going to try to broadcast for an hour or so.

This is my second ever attempt at live streaming and the last one I tried go for 40 minutes , but I had to stop after two tries and 25 minutes because my internet was being too slow, so set your expectations accordingly.

I don't know how to send a link to a live stream, especially one that hasn't happened yet but here's my channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEqualsE/featured

you can find it there. When the stream is over I will post the footage from my hard drive, which will be the nicer version any way, so if you can't see it live, it will be up on the channel shortly after it happens.

My plan is work on a mushroom park expansion for Swampcavern which will involve a lot of digging and planning. It will take a long time to build so who knows what goblins, werebeasts or forgotten beasts will show up while we're doing that.

Strike the earth, everyone!
Likes cats for their aloofness.

TheEqualsE

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Live stream announcement Fri Jan 22 the dwarven fortress of Swampcavern
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 01:54:20 pm »

Ok, I'm going to try to go live in a few minutes.  What I have to show here:

I plan to talk most of the time

I have an end game fort in a dangerous world.

Can we rebuild the dying kingdom of the dwarves or are we going to run this fort into the ground?  Well, more into the ground.

TheEqualsE

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Live stream announcement Fri Jan 22 the dwarven fortress of Swampcavern
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2021, 03:49:31 pm »

The one o clock session is over.  It was  tremendous success.  It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.  My goal was to run for one hour, things went so well I ended up doing two.  Thank you everyone who turned out for the first one.  I will definitely put these up as soon as I can for people who want to see this after the fact. 

I will also for sure be doing part 3 at seven o clock tonight my time.  Thanks for putting up with me.