Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Does The Age of Death Prevent Random Animal People Encounters?  (Read 1532 times)

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
  • Constantly fails to become elephant man.
    • View Profile
Does The Age of Death Prevent Random Animal People Encounters?
« on: January 27, 2021, 11:35:17 pm »

Wiki states that those are CIVILIZED tribes but I have no idea.

I want to play as a peasant worm man with 18 different needs on a quest to kill all civilizations as necromancer. I'm not even gonna spare other necromancers. Than I want to become a werebeast, to put myself into constant state of non-divination dice randomized limb repairing. Why? I love to assume that after The Age of Death starts my adventurer with intense need for fighting won't get any of he's skills in combat rust and incidental damage taken would get fixed (well in the first place the player could gain such high dodging that he would be unhittable). Is it actually possible to create a character that is completely immune to death after player stops controlling it? I could lock my character away in a tower after killing everybody by giving it no needs or reasons for going outside but that would be too easy (if in the first place it is executable). Playing as character with less needs causes guilt in me. It feels like the game acknowledges doing so as playing on higher difficulty settings. Besides I wish to give my worm a happy immortality full of physical activity.

Most importantly some of my needs are arguing, causing trouble and getting objects from trade. I read that animal people have blowdarts and weak spears. Is it true? I'm already planning to carve quality bone products for trade.

Can I satisfy art by simply examining coins as the wiki states and how can I do this?

Does a need for practising a skill gets auto-satisfied upon just bone carving without even training it?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 12:02:35 am by rico6822 »
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.