Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: My mods  (Read 1903 times)

Demandro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
My mods
« on: January 28, 2021, 06:53:51 am »

This page is dedicated to all my minor mods, mods that add one specific theme related content.
Please note that each downloaded mod will contain README.txt, please read it at least for installation guide. Also downloaded mod archives will contain all their files within one folder so you can safely use option "extract here" and not worry about creating a mess which would be bothersome to clean. Since I'm creating every single of these mods with my own hands and creating them mostly to improve my enjoyment from the game, you might expect I'll try to add some interactions between mods. Also expect more mods with time.
Currently working on mod: Dragonkind

Mods:

Potions
Description:
File version: 0.2 beta
Last update since DF version 0.47.05
Adds some brewable potions with useful effects.
(in development stage)

Currently adds/changes:
  • Adds Potion of healing healing... more potions are being worked on.
  • Changes unicorns heart material to "[GOOD_HEART]" which exists so that potions could use specific "pure" creatures heart as reagent, it isn't different from normal heart except having different material name.
P.S. I didn't get to test it properly, since I was extremely unlucky on unicorns in my worlds, but I assume it works, I'll continue testing for now, but if someone downloaded it and got unicorns heart, please notify me if it doesn't work correctly.
 (Download)

Dragonkind
Description:
File version: 0.4 beta
Last update since DF version 0.47.05
Reworks dragons by adding new types and modifying them, also adds dragonians  and their civilization.
(in development stage)

Currently adds/changes:
  • Adds dragonians, powerfull humanoid creatures which are based on their dragon counterparts.
  • Changes dragon appearance to be more "typical dragon" like (adds horns and wings, and color variation).
  • Adds to the count of "normal" dragons also corrupted and golden ones.
  • Adds dragonian civilization.
  • Level of game balance: BREATHE DHAT DRAGON FIREEE ON THOSE PESKY TREE HUGGERS AND THEIR TREE HOMES
  • Adds dragon language (currently copying from skyrim), because that's cool and we don't want those majestic beasts speak peasant human language (or elf, especially elf)
  • Adds dragon-fire tempered materials that withstand 50000+ temperature(currently copper, silver, gold, platinum for coins and steel for general use. Note that currently these are simple reactions without fuel, so if you add them to the entity where creatures with ability to breathe dragonfire are not present, that entity will still be able to make dragonic metals)
(Download)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 07:52:27 am by Demandro »
I bet even Armok can't make and anvil without having one already, the true god is Anvil, and Armok is just a mere pawn in it's wicked game, a slave whose sole purpose is to make and destroy worlds for his superiors amusement...
EDIT: Forget the anvil, you can't mine ore without pickaxe therefore you can't make neither anvil or pickaxe.

Demandro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
About Dragon kin...
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2021, 02:07:17 am »

I made a terrible mistake by making default site type player fortress in hopes they'll be hillhocks only civ. Today I will fix that, but first I'll add some other things and test them...
EDIT: Looks like I have fixed that...
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 08:27:11 am by Demandro »
I bet even Armok can't make and anvil without having one already, the true god is Anvil, and Armok is just a mere pawn in it's wicked game, a slave whose sole purpose is to make and destroy worlds for his superiors amusement...
EDIT: Forget the anvil, you can't mine ore without pickaxe therefore you can't make neither anvil or pickaxe.