Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Weird character creation option - Urvad's fist  (Read 1689 times)

darthbrumbledore

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Weird character creation option - Urvad's fist
« on: January 31, 2021, 11:45:50 am »

Just had an adventurer die by a group of remaining bandits who tracked me back to town for revenge. Pretty cool!

Anyhow, I'm creating a new adventurer and a character option I've never seen before is in my list - Urvad's Fist

That exact phrase returns no results in google. Has anyone seen this before? My only thought is in my last run a necromancer resurrected the hand of someone named Urvad, and now I have the option to play that hand??

Cathar

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent Engraver
    • View Profile
    • My shit
Re: Weird character creation option - Urvad's fist
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2021, 11:52:30 am »

In new versions, necromancers do make experiments on living beings, transforming them into creatures that are able to reproduce among themselves. Some are sentient and can join existing populations, therefore becoming playable.
Alternatively it may be an angel of a god named Urvad having joined a population for a reason or another. You'd have to do some legend digging.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2021, 12:30:39 pm »

For a minute i thought that Urvad's fist character was going to be something like "Thing" from the Addams Family :D

peasant cretin

• Bay Watcher
  • [MEANDERER][GNAWER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2021, 05:20:24 pm »

For a minute i thought that Urvad's fist character was going to be something like "Thing" from the Addams Family :D

Like these guys? => http://blog.uofmuscle.com/course-catalog/anthropology/anthropology-400-kinkeshi-premium/  :D

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2021, 05:59:46 pm »

Like these guys? => http://blog.uofmuscle.com/course-catalog/anthropology/anthropology-400-kinkeshi-premium/  :D

No, this:
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?