Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Multiverse Crash *WASTELAND*  (Read 1563 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
Re: Multiverse Crash *WASTELAND*
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2021, 05:44:19 pm »

"Ah, don't be like that. It's not like I was planning on ambushing you right here and stealing all your things, you just surprised me with that big scary gun and I didn't want to get shot. And it's not as if you're totally defenseless, that armor you've got looks as if it could deflect a bullet or two, and you're totally close enough to punch me in the face."
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2021, 12:29:20 am »

Daisy blinks. "So you're not going to try and rob, dismember, or enslave me?... You're a strange one, mister. What are you doing here anyway? Is this your home?" Daisy looks into the bunker, seeing what she can.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2021, 12:47:38 am »

"If I had a home I'd be dead. Do I look like a dead guy to you? Call it a vacation house."

Alex starts to slowly circle around behind the stranger while keeping his distance.

"Oh, by the way. Something odd happened to me recently. I seem to be multiple different people though multiple universes now. Is that like, normal? Did that happen to everybody today?"

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2021, 08:16:36 am »

As the masked man circles around behind Daisy, she stands in place, turning her head with him until she can't see him anymore. She listens to his words and blinks, turning to him in confusion. "...Uh... are you... perhaps... feeling okay?... I mean, you don't look crazy... w-well not that crazy, but the words you're saying right now..." Daisy looks at him nervously. If there's one thing in the whole world that makes Daisy uncomfortable, it's the mentally unsound.

"U-uh I mean!... y-yeah, it's totally normal!! N-nothing to worry about!!" She quickly raises her hands, emphasizing her surrender at the crazy person, hoping he won't do something crazy.
Ear teeth

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2021, 08:25:20 am »

"Can't a man ask an honest question? Jeez. I mean, just look at the world we're living in. Look at this bullshit. Is it really that far out there that there could be other worlds connected to ours?"

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2021, 08:05:48 am »

Daisy looks around at the surroundings, blinking. She soon turns back to the man, looking a bit puzzled. "Uhhmmmm..." She shrugs. "I dunno." He doesn't seem that crazy, she supposes, but this talk of other selves in other worlds is definitely troubling. Best not to encourage it.

"So uh, what were you doing in the bunker? Vacationing?" She raises an eyebrow.
Ear teeth

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2021, 08:33:20 am »

"Yup."
Alexander risks taking a hand off his gun to pull the gas mask over his face.

"This snow is gross."

Walk off into the snow. Keep any eye out for places which might have supplies.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2021, 09:17:02 am »

Daisy watches the man walk off into the snow, picking up her pistol again since he isn't watching and doesn't seem to care anyway. She looks into the bunker and shrugs. "I hope you won't mind me looking around inside your vacation home!" She yells at the masked man as he walks away.

Go into the bunker and look around.
Ear teeth
Pages: 1 [2]