Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Roll to derp  (Read 8445 times)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to derp
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2021, 08:00:24 am »

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

WAKE UP

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2021, 04:54:53 pm »

They were on like 3 days go so it’s not a stretch they’ll return soon. Would a non canon turn get their attention? Each of us rolling for an action that isn’t ours or someone we’re versus, and then when each action is rolled for by someone, someone else merges the resulting rolls and descriptions into a turn? Of course we do not have to do this, just a random thought that crossed my head

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2021, 02:09:28 am »

What if we just roll a bunch of dice and hope it summons the GM?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2021, 02:16:16 am »

What if we just roll a bunch of dice and hope it summons the GM?
we could literally place numbers and say we rolled a die with that many sides, that being said

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2021, 10:55:06 am »

MeimieFan88, the ghosts of memes calls to you.

4: The meme lives as it died, hopeful that time would resume. And so it does. Now what?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2021, 01:00:55 pm »

One of the summoned memes falls into a deep slumber…

There are many minds here, taking the form of glowing wisps. We players are each one of these wisps

Name (if you have one):
Wisp color:
The first form you decide to take (if you’d like to remain a wisp, put maintain current form):
Blesses and Curses (obtained during side effect generation, the more blessings you have, the more curses you will have too, and vice versa):
Energy (starts at 1, represents how many actions can be performed per turn): 1
Magic (starts at 10, can increase when energy increases, is drained when you perform magic, when magic gets lower than your energy, they will drain, if energy reaches zero, you die and your magic is transferred to a nearby object, which you are stuck in permanently until that thing runs out of energy. More details on how to survive in an object will be learned when this occurs or when one you enters an object temporarily like possession): 10
Other info (if you like):

Wisps are magical creatures, able to perform various forms of magic due to them being made of magic, however doing magic drains them. They receive energy by absorbing ambient energy from the environment, or they can take it from energy sources like mortals by taking the heat energy from them, there are various ways energy can be gained. Wisps use energy to make more of themselves, by converting energy to magic. The process isn’t 100% efficient and different energy types convert to magic at varying rates.

The Meme Dream
Each action can be assumed to succeed, but a dice will always be rolled, the number pertaining to how many side effects the action also caused. Conflicts between players will also be rolled for. I will update character sheets on the bottom of the turn. If the original game ever resumes. I will link to a thread for continuation of this which, due to it being a dream, can be assumed to be happening in parallel to Roll to Derp. Each player gets one action a turn to start, actions must be bolded. Here we go

Name (if you have one): A Thought
Wisp color: Lavender
The first form you decide to take (if you’d like to remain a wisp, put maintain current form): Maintain current form
Blesses and Curses (obtained during side effect generation, the more blessings you have, the more curses you will have too, and vice versa):
Energy (starts at 1, represents how many actions can be performed per turn): 1
Magic (starts at 10, can increase when energy increases, is drained when you perform magic, when magic gets lower than your energy, they will drain, if energy reaches zero, you die and your magic is transferred to a nearby object, which you are stuck in permanently until that thing runs out of energy. More details on how to survive in an object will be learned when this occurs or when one you enters an object temporarily like possession): 10
Other info (if you like): Likes the company of other wisps, tries to keep the peace
Look for the avatar of the dreamer

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2021, 03:13:09 am »

Wait are we starting a new game inside this game?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2021, 03:30:33 am »

Wait are we starting a new game inside this game?
just until the GM returns, participation in the non game is optional

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2021, 04:33:05 am »

But what if I don't want to be a wisp but instead be a...    sponge...

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2021, 05:38:07 am »

Then be a sponge, it takes place in a dream. Wisp color would, if you took a different form, just determine what your magic looks like, if you’d rather not use magic, that’s fine too

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2021, 06:47:45 am »

You sure it wouldn't be better to start this new game in it's own thread rather than taking over this one for it?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2021, 07:29:03 am »

You sure it wouldn't be better to start this new game in it's own thread rather than taking over this one for it?
fair, I was simply hoping if we posted enough the GM would come back. I’ll make the game
The game’s called Dreamscape
« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 01:15:50 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2021, 01:29:37 am »

Nothing to keep people from continuing to bump this thing.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2021, 07:02:49 am »

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

I LOVE NECROMANCY

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2021, 01:58:25 am »

Derpo! =]

Adjust universe settings to make this game into a super serious RP.

[2]

LOL NOPE

That damned baby I'll show it, BY PUTTING THE ENTIRE WORLD INTO A GIANT MICROWAVE!!!!

[3]

You manage to put about half the world into a giant microwave. The other half will not fit because the biggest microwave you could find is only half the world big. SO YEAH

Become Evil Derp God!

[3]

Your becoming was somewhat successful, you didn't quite become Evil Derp God but did become a semi-important Evil Derp figure. You got a few evil derplings to follow you.

Evil derpling followers: 2

Continue to HALP the others.

[2]

YOU COULDN'T HALP THEM BECAUSE THEY BEYOND HALP LOL OR U DIDNT TRY HARD ENUFF OR SOMETHING EITHER WAY IT DIDNT WERK HAHA

Perform the almighty dance of the Moogle in an attempt to transform all human life into Moogles, kupo kupo

[6]

KERPLOOF! ALL HUMAN LIFE HAS BEEN TRANSFORMED INTO MOOGLES KUPO KUPO THE MOOGLES ARE EVERYWHERE NOW MOOGLING EVERYTHING EVEN EACH OTHER WHICH INCLUDES YOU AS WELL WHO ARE NOW A MOOGLE BEING MOOGLED BY MOOGLES OH NOOOOOOO (OR POSSIBLY YES) KUPO KUPOOOOOOO

Suffuse my body with anti-derpness to gain anti-derp powers.

[2]

You tried it but anti-derpness resisted, it doesn't want to become absorbed, IT WANTS TO BE FREE IT REFUSES TO BE USED IT HAS A LIIIIIIIIIIIFFFEEEEE also you are now a moogle

Derp this universe into chaos and mayhem

[6]

you derped the universe into chaos and mayhem so hard that like even caps lock cant do it justice so the gm had to resort to double caps lock aka normal lower case writing but yeah shits bananas and the moogles are going crayzee also you are now a moogle and the other moogles have captured you for being the instigator of the apocalypse and have jailed you inside moogle prison where they will soon sentence you for your transgressions against mooglekind, that is if the world still exists by then

fire nuclear bombs to spread HAPpINESS in the world

[1]

oops the nuclear bombs bsasckfired and blew up the military base, happiness was not spread in fact it made the moogles very angry that so many good nukes went to waste. many complaints have been filed and you are now being sued by the moogle government, the 2nd moogle government, and the alliance of nuclear happiness for the mistreatment of nukes.

I DECLAER MYSELF AS THE ULTIMATT MEEMLORD

[3]

youa re now the ultimatt meemlord, many meemlings bow at your feet, even the kupo government acknowledges your meemly authority, however there are many who do not, including a microwave-destroying baby who goes around besmirching your name, and the previous meemlord who is outraged and has petitioned the kupo government for your deposition. also theres like an armaegggeddon happening in the wurld

I hope I’m not too late, probably am though, but in case I’m not
Possess a Pepe Meme Guard and infiltrate the Meme Palace

[4]

you have posessed a pepe meme guard and infiltrated the meme palace, you are inside the palace and noone suspects you. the ruler of the meme palace is trying to HALP others but failing, lolwatanoob. many meme residents are meming around the palace memefully, it seems theres a new meemlord in town whose controversial ascendancy has riled up some of the citizens. also theres a lot of moogles everywhere, fire is raining down from the skies, half the world has been shoved into a microwave, etc

>Summon a storm of ancient memes to kill the next person to post an action.

[5]

The next person to post an action will be !!TOAST!!

CHIRP CHIRP

(Imma doin’ it right?)

[2]

you explode.

and then a storm of ancient memes kills you, scattering your pieces all around the known universe. theres a quest for adventurers to collect all 99999999999999999999... of your pieces and possibly reassemble you, but they will have to go through the ancient meme gauntlet which pretty much only meemlords can overcome. rip

((I have really missed bay12 tbh))

Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4