Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Vengeful Mafia 14 - End: Death to the colony (scum win)  (Read 8744 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 14 - Day 1: Broken branches
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2021, 12:38:33 am »

To note, counteract requires lucky to not be lucky.

If I have to puck a second, Secretdorf works.
Blue is new. New players not good to read correctly.
This doesn't really help given they are voting you, yet would defend you with the old New defense. Maybe in longer games, but here we can't really use that given the game ends day 2 at the latest..

Last, why not use your vote proactively against me? I've given plenty of reason to, but you refuse to do so.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2021, 01:07:24 am »

To note, counteract requires lucky to not be lucky.

If I have to puck a second, Secretdorf works.
Blue is new. New players not good to read correctly.
This doesn't really help given they are voting you, yet would defend you with the old New defense. Maybe in longer games, but here we can't really use that given the game ends day 2 at the latest..

Last, why not use your vote proactively against me? I've given plenty of reason to, but you refuse to do so.

I'm not going to do something because you prod me to. Plenty will happen in 72 hours - and as I've stated before, it only takes one town vote to let Mafia hammer, (unless I misinterpret the rules) so I refuse to Vote until I'm certain. Especially against someone who's willing to self-vote.

Maybe that makes you Mafia trying to gain immunity, or town. It's a WIFOM, and I'd rather find your second then play this game.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2021, 04:26:40 am »

BK: If mafia choose to quickhammer townie, they'll risk a vengekill(LYLO). So they'll probably not be doing that unless they have a solid case.

I think Tricmagic is the flagbearer. Its using WIFOM but...
TricMagic 
Now, a flagbearer wouldn't risk that but I think he was trying to do what caused luckyowl to be townread in an earlier VM.

Right now I think either tric or lucky or both are mafia.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2021, 10:18:47 am »

Oh Secretdorf, you play your hand. The issue with that is that Lucky is also voting me, which places me at L-1.

What makes you think that move had anything to do with being Scum, it's too quick for that. I would have needed to know I'm mafia from before the game starts unless I am outright ignoring my partner. At which point any connections are a lot harder to pin down. Who is my partner, show some real evidence of lucky being my mafia partner. Otherwise it will be you who dies after my lynch.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2021, 10:23:52 am »

8) Just thinking scum would hammer you. I am sure luckyowl is mafia one way or other probably with yellowpixel.

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2021, 11:43:08 am »

Yellow Pixel - Out of everyone, who do you think would be the scariest as scum?

Probably Lucky since he has more experience than you and appear to me in a better position to defend himself.

Yellowpixel: If we lynch the flagbearer then we win. However if we lynch a townie they can vengekill another player.  If you find yourself getting lynch who would you venge kill?

I would venge kill Tric or Secretdorf, I don't really mind who between the two, as I think they are both mafia.

My explanation:

Secretdorf is pointing me as mafia for no good reason and Tric is putting too much pressure on Blue to make her vote at a very early moment, like we see in this quote:

Also, Secretdorf has voted him, before changing his mind right after. It's as if him and Tric are playing a game together, wich seems very mafia-like. Furthermore, Lucky said so little... I see no good reason for the players to vote him.

So, question to Secretdorf: On what assumptions do you presume Lucky is mafia?

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2021, 12:46:08 pm »

Unvote

I'm counting it this once, but all unvotes should be in red. Is clearer that way.

The words of the mushroom people, hesitant at first, soon grow free and fierce. A speaker offers himself for annihilation, in seeming jest. His siblings debate whether to make his words a reality.

Quote from: Votecount
BluarianKnight - N/A
Luckyowl - N/A
Secretdorf - N/A
TricMagic (2) - Luckyowl, Secretdorf
Yellow Pixel - N/A

Not voting (3) - BluarianKnight, TricMagic, Yellow Pixel

Day end: 12:00 AM (EST), February 23
Three votes to hammer.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 12:52:06 pm by Superdorf »
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2021, 02:53:37 pm »

The words of the mushroom people, hesitant at first, soon grow free and fierce. A speaker offers himself for annihilation, in seeming jest. His siblings debate whether to make his words a reality.

You'd be surprised. Right now I'm just wondering what Luckyowl has to say about all this.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2021, 05:01:59 pm »

Probably Lucky since he has more experience than you and appear to me in a better position to defend himself.

So.. why did you answer my first question twice?

As well - you've changed your answer to the person with the most heat. Not because they're suspicious in game - but because of experience and 'position'. If we look earlier..

Hard to say. Probably the most experienced player since I never played before, or Secretdorf since he was very eager to play...

(I will not have the chance to post more before tomorrow, I have some obligation to attend to.)

Why did you change your answer? Are you just following along to seem townie?

You aren't scumhunting on anything past popular vote. Your evidence as well seems weak - but I'll respond to that later.

Yellow Pixel: What's your response to this?
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2021, 06:05:25 pm »

I didn't realized I had already answered your question... In fact, my anwer changed only because I had more information today to base myself upon.

And now I'm waiting for the next post of Lucky and Secret's answer to my question:

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2021, 09:09:57 pm »

8) Just thinking scum would hammer you. I am sure luckyowl is mafia one way or other probably with yellowpixel.

Why do you think I'm scum buddying with Yellowpixel? You seem pretty adamant in making me your scumpick. What have I done to make myself look scum? Are you aware that most of us think you are the scum? Me personally I think you are scumbuddying with TricMagic as your interaction with them feel pretty odd. You place your vote on me with no real good reasons. Then switched it onto TricMagic because he said so?  The thing is though. I think TricMagic is town. You are scum and the last scum member is either BK  or YP. BK have been acting more town and I am confident to say that BK is town. YP might be scum, it's pretty light right now. One thing I am confident to say. Is that you are scum SecretDorf.

So I'll ask you a question:
SecretDorf: If you turn out to be town. Are you still planning to vengekill me?

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2021, 09:44:58 pm »

Yellowpixel: If we lynch the flagbearer then we win. However if we lynch a townie they can vengekill another player.  If you find yourself getting lynch who would you venge kill?

I would venge kill Tric or Secretdorf, I don't really mind who between the two, as I think they are both mafia.

My explanation:

Secretdorf is pointing me as mafia for no good reason and Tric is putting too much pressure on Blue to make her vote at a very early moment, like we see in this quote:

Also, Secretdorf has voted him, before changing his mind right after. It's as if him and Tric are playing a game together, wich seems very mafia-like. Furthermore, Lucky said so little... I see no good reason for the players to vote him.

Hmmm... I was thinking luckyowl is mafia in this one because all games I've played with them, they were town. Also, something seemed odd in his posts. But now, I know tricmagic is town as am I. Because we are both on your and luckyowl's vengekill list.Yellowpixel, is the flagbearer out of you two.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2021, 09:47:00 pm »

Why do you think I'm scum buddying with Yellowpixel? You seem pretty adamant in making me your scumpick. What have I done to make myself look scum? Are you aware that most of us think you are the scum? Me personally I think you are scumbuddying with TricMagic as your interaction with them feel pretty odd. You place your vote on me with no real good reasons. Then switched it onto TricMagic because he said so?  The thing is though. I think TricMagic is town. You are scum and the last scum member is either BK  or YP. BK have been acting more town and I am confident to say that BK is town. YP might be scum, it's pretty light right now. One thing I am confident to say. Is that you are scum SecretDorf.

So I'll ask you a question:
SecretDorf: If you turn out to be town. Are you still planning to vengekill me?
Either you or yellowpixel. Probably you.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2021, 08:26:01 am »

Flipflops do not look good on you Secretdorf. Luckyowl at least seems to be coming at this from a town perspective, and I don't thhink he can fake the first vote. Especially when he isn't being voted and isn't on my kill list. Unless he's protecting someone, but I'm not voting anyone but myself, till now anyway.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2021, 11:00:17 am »

:-\ Someone's going to hammer me and I am going to vengekill them, probaly.

I think I was being under(or over)smart. Why do everyone think I am mafia? So I can defend myself. I am not sure what to say on tricmagic's post except that its probably scum lynching me because I have got wrong people on my vengekill list.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6