Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Vengeful Mafia 14 - End: Death to the colony (scum win)  (Read 8768 times)

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 14 - Day 1: Broken branches
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2021, 11:11:31 am »

You're certainly mafia, Secretdorf.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2021, 11:45:24 am »

Oh hey, that's hammer. Locking the thread for processing!

Secretdorf, please send me your vengekill choice by PM.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2021, 09:42:15 pm »

A consensus is reached.

Quote from: Votecount
BluarianKnight - N/A
Luckyowl - N/A
Secretdorf - Luckyowl, TricMagic, Yellow Pixel
TricMagic - N/A
Yellow Pixel - Secretdorf

Not voting (1) - BluarianKnight

Three votes to hammer.

The mushroom named "Secretdorf" struggles as its siblings take fierce hold of it-- screeches as they sink questioning tendrils through its skin, into the formless brain beneath. It thrashes, writhes-- and lashes in its death throes at the mushroom "Yellow Pixel", driving an arm through the unfortunate's mind-flesh in turn. This done, Secretdorf perishes: an empty cavity, where its thoughts used to be.

The three surviving siblings can find no taint of corruption in the tissue of Secretdorf. Fear and righteousness filled its psyche-- in the end, despair.

Spoiler: Role PM - Secretdorf (click to show/hide)

Shrugging, the survivors sink their arms also into the twitching flesh of Yellow Pixel-- and recoil, repulsed. Its psyche is stained with echoed, alien dreams: secondhand images, forced on it by its sibling.
Spoiler: Role PM - Yellow Pixel (click to show/hide)

The body of Yellow Pixel is cast into the aether (toxic; useless), and the body of Secretdorf sequestered in some dendritic chamber. When these annihilations are over, there will be need of unblemished tissue.

Secretdorf has been lynched. Secretdorf was a Vanilla Townie.
Yellow Pixel has been vengekilled. Yellow Pixel was a Mafia Goon.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 10:31:05 pm by Superdorf »

klonk
Sigtext

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 14 - Day 2: Unblemished tissue
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2021, 09:45:28 pm »

BlurarianKnight - N/A
Luckyowl - N/A
TricMagic - N/A

Not voting: BluarianKnight, Luckyowl, TricMagic

Two votes to hammer.

It is now Day 2. The Day will end at 10:00 PM (EST), on the 25th of February.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 01:41:27 pm by Superdorf »

klonk
Sigtext

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
Re: Vengeful Mafia 14 - Day 2
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2021, 10:47:02 pm »

The FB is TricMagic at this point. The opening bait post that honestly contradicts what he said last VM game. The fact he jumped the bandwagon on SD and lastly, BK have been acting more like town scumhunting and applying pressure onto other players. Where Tric's only contrbuition was by opening up with a post that only helped to paint a bad picture on him. I can of course do what ToonyMan did and vote TricMagic and see if scum! BK will hammer, but I don't wish to risk it just yet. I will give TRM a chance to defend himself and try to convince me that they are town. If it fails than I have no choice but to go with my gut and vote him risking a possible win for BK as scum.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2021, 11:06:16 pm »

At this point, I've got to say TricMagic.

Tric has put pressure on everyone so far.. except Yellow Pixel. No questions between either of them. Absolutely no interaction or references from what I can see.

As well, Yellow didn't hammer when Tric was one vote away - why didn't he? He threw away his vote on Secretdorf without much ado. Especially right after the Tric bandwagon.

Between that and your good points Lucky, I'm almost certain it's him. While I've suspected you - with Yellow outed, most of my 'buddying' claims don't really work anymore if only one of you is scum, so if you want to hammer, hammer. My vote's already in.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2021, 08:24:49 am »

I wouldn't be so quick BluarianKnight. I already had Lucky as a townread. And after dorf flipped town(from the vengekill prompt) I took a look at Yellowpixel. 4 Posts. And not the best, was kicking myself for this.

As well, why would I make such a move? Yellowpixel literally came in and posted a vote with no reasoning or leadup, just Wham.

YP didn't do so on my vote because YOU would have been the vengekill, Flagbearer. [It comes down to Luckyowl, again. If you're going to flip a coin, do so quickly. If not, let logic guide you to the truth.]

... Wanting to hammer so quickly is scumlike. When I couldn't defend myself from your claims. I at least have a read on Lucky as town and a read on you as scum since early on.

To answer YP again, this was your plan, made carefully in the Scumchat. Either that or you needed to make one when YP decided to hammer, but that is less likely with a 2/3 chance of your victory. Could have been executed better though.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2021, 09:44:31 am »

I wouldn't be so quick BluarianKnight. I already had Lucky as a townread. And after dorf flipped town(from the vengekill prompt) I took a look at Yellowpixel. 4 Posts. And not the best, was kicking myself for this.

As well, why would I make such a move? Yellowpixel literally came in and posted a vote with no reasoning or leadup, just Wham.

YP didn't do so on my vote because YOU would have been the vengekill, Flagbearer. [It comes down to Luckyowl, again. If you're going to flip a coin, do so quickly. If not, let logic guide you to the truth.]

... Wanting to hammer so quickly is scumlike. When I couldn't defend myself from your claims. I at least have a read on Lucky as town and a read on you as scum since early on.

To answer YP again, this was your plan, made carefully in the Scumchat. Either that or you needed to make one when YP decided to hammer, but that is less likely with a 2/3 chance of your victory. Could have been executed better though.

Or - hear me out, he didn't hammer because he didn't want to lose.

It's 50-50. We both feel Lucky is town, so I knew that we'd vote each other. I put my vote down because at this point, there's no other way this would go down. You've been considering me scum since my first post - even when there's barely any evidence, even accusing other folks when scumhunting others. The only time you switch, as far as I can tell, is when you're L-1, and Secretdorf is putting pressure on you hard. Lucky puts a vote on him to pressure, and you and Yellow vote him out quickly in succession. Since Yellow voted with barely an excuse, he got the hammer instead of you.

That leaves you here, with me - someone you've been attempting to taint as scum all game, and Lucky, who's been the most townie-acting all game. It's the best situation you could've made out of nearly being lynched, Flagbearer.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2021, 11:46:48 am »

You haven't seen how lucky plays in these types of games. He's always the deciding factor. Likewise, attempting to taint as scum doesn't quite fit. I believed you to be scum, up till secretdorf made me wonder if YP was his partner. Then YP hammers town, and gets vengekilled. I don't really need to make you look scummy, as I know you are. You did that just fine on your own, from the very beginning of the game where you ignored my self-vote. And now that has come full circle to rest upon you.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2021, 11:49:52 am »

YP didn't do so on my vote because YOU would have been the vengekill, Flagbearer.

Or - hear me out, he didn't hammer because he didn't want to lose.

I already said that. Twisting words to mean something else, a classic scum-tell. Granted, this can also count, so WIFOM. But you did it first, not me.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2021, 12:00:12 pm »

... I'll also pont out my self-vote was always going to be removed. I was specifically waiting for that. You also misremember, I only had Luckyowl's vote on me when I unvoted from myself.

Also, looking at your starting posts doesn't help my opinion of you any. You did pretty much ignore my self-vote, so you don't get to use it now as an argument.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2021, 12:17:21 pm »

... I'll also pont out my self-vote was always going to be removed. I was specifically waiting for that. You also misremember, I only had Luckyowl's vote on me when I unvoted from myself.

Also, looking at your starting posts doesn't help my opinion of you any. You did pretty much ignore my self-vote, so you don't get to use it now as an argument.

I didn't have a response to your self-vote. Honestly I still dont.

I'll make a response shortly- give me 3 hours. Just posting so my silence isnt taken out of context.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2021, 12:26:09 pm »

The point remains that you didn't psychoanalyzing it after day 1 really won't do anything, since day 1 would be scumhunting. Here at MYLO it's just casting shade on me. Go ahead though. The fact you have no thoughts on it means you completely disregarded it cause you knew I was town, and so spent no effort on figuring me out. It looks scummy, so no reason to bother, right?

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2021, 01:38:50 pm »

The point remains that you didn't psychoanalyzing it after day 1 really won't do anything, since day 1 would be scumhunting. Here at MYLO it's just casting shade on me. Go ahead though. The fact you have no thoughts on it means you completely disregarded it cause you knew I was town, and so spent no effort on figuring me out. It looks scummy, so no reason to bother, right?

I didn't say I didn't have any thoughts on it - just that I had no response. Because it was stupid, at least in my perspective. As a townie, such blatant disregard is so off-putting because you seem like you're trying too hard to be town, that you seem scum. As scum, you'd be far too ballsy, but such a play could make you seem town. It's WIFOM right out of the gate. So I decided to avoid it and try scumhunting.

As well;
You haven't seen how lucky plays in these types of games. He's always the deciding factor. Likewise, attempting to taint as scum doesn't quite fit. I believed you to be scum, up till secretdorf made me wonder if YP was his partner. Then YP hammers town, and gets vengekilled. I don't really need to make you look scummy, as I know you are. You did that just fine on your own, from the very beginning of the game where you ignored my self-vote. And now that has come full circle to rest upon you.

Why do you think I'm scum?

Past 'knowing' I am. That's what I've been looking for all game. If I'm going to be blatant, part of me still thinks you're town. Even now, but you've done nothing to help yourself here. We're both pointing fingers at each other, while Lucky can pick who he believes.

I wasn't talking about your self-vote. I was talking about when we were here;

Unvote

I'm counting it this once, but all unvotes should be in red. Is clearer that way.

The words of the mushroom people, hesitant at first, soon grow free and fierce. A speaker offers himself for annihilation, in seeming jest. His siblings debate whether to make his words a reality.

BluarianKnight - N/A
Luckyowl - N/A
Secretdorf - N/A
TricMagic (2) - Luckyowl, Secretdorf
Yellow Pixel - N/A

Not voting (3) - BluarianKnight, TricMagic, Yellow Pixel

Day end: 12:00 AM (EST), February 23
Three votes to hammer.

Lucky and Secret both voted you - and Lucky puts pressure of Secret. You decide to jump over and vote Secret suddenly, and, shortly after, Yellow hammers him in.

Killing the guy who's put the most pressure on you all game.

Now; I want you to actually respond - not just the self-vote. Run me through your reasoning. Stop avoiding questions and give me your reasoning.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2021, 01:41:12 pm »

BlurarianKnight - TricMagic
Luckyowl - N/A
TricMagic - BluarianKnight

Not voting: Luckyowl

Two votes to hammer.
Day end: 10:00 PM (EST), February 25

Two mushrooms level accusing appendages at each other, each speaking twisty eloquence in support of its cause. It falls to the third, to decide the fate of the struggling colony.

klonk
Sigtext
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6