Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Vengeful Mafia 14 - End: Death to the colony (scum win)  (Read 8583 times)

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
Re: Vengeful Mafia 14 - End: Death to the colony (scum win)
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2021, 11:26:20 pm »

I.. should not have won this game.

I don't know how I won this.

If I had been facing anyone else on the roster, I wouldn't have had a damn chance. Barely did anyhow.

Good game everyone!

to be honest, it's hard to decide if TRM is scum or scum-town. To be honest. The whole rooster was actually scum vs scum-town. If SD traded spot with TRM it would've been me and SD bickering and then you would've slide in for a hammer. Town was doom from the very start. I am afraid.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2021, 11:32:16 pm »

SD was too busy trying to make me the scum on the basis of probability instead of actual gameplay. I think the scummiest thing I have done was starting a bandwagon against SD I wish Tric didn't vote SD to be honest. But in hindsight I was right on my second post on day 2 that the FB would've most likely stay way from voting in fear of being VK. What got to me was that fear that TRM might actually try and pull a gambit.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2021, 11:49:57 pm »

Oof.

BK is scary, didn't even vote Day 1.

Skynet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2021, 08:02:40 am »

Yeah, I thought TricMagic was scum and was shocked to find out it was BK instead. I love the fluff, by the way, Superdorf...thanks for writing it.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 14 - Day 2: Unblemished tissue
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2021, 08:25:29 am »

you know what, I'll go for the most logical reason:

TricMagic is flagbeaerer, and did a WIFOM at the beginning hoping for a lucky gambit. But when I voted against him and SD followed suit all we needed was BK. But, of course I wanted to apply pressure onto SD hoping  to get more info out of him. In my changing of votes TricMagic and YP took the opportunity to hammer SD in hoping that SD will vengekill me or YP. Either giving the mafia a win or allow a second chance for the mafia to win in LYLO.

at the end. I think TricMagic is scum. BK have been acting more townie and sure they could be a scum who is good at acting townie. But it's whatever. I'll place my vote onto TricMagic.

If BK turn out to be mafia. GG well played.
Logic<Luckyowl.

Lost my post. TLDR, I always get sleephammered, LO gave BK the ability to defend but not TM the ability to refute. Cause he was asleep. Luckyowl should trust his gut more.

... This post also says one more was needed, But I Pushed for BK to vote. Not to lurk, but vote, even if it was for me. He didn't. That alone speaks volumes and is way too risky for a flagbearer of any sanity.

Well, decent job swaying the Luckyowl. This kinda reinforces the need to remove him before this point, but he'll still get lucky enough by den of mafia not killing and town searching for mafia.

Everyone finds me scummy, but I'm just bombastic when I think I can get away ith it. LO had it right on his first reasoning post. Hence the whole Miller Claim when I am one. In NQT's mafia I would have revealed myself as Vulture, and in hindsight that would have been a far better thing to do than stay silent.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 08:34:51 am by TricMagic »

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2021, 11:51:09 am »

I love the fluff, by the way, Superdorf...thanks for writing it.

D'aw, thanks :)
Was very strange fluff, so I wasn't too sure how it'd go over-- nice to know somebody noticed. Was good fun to write!
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2021, 12:01:45 pm »

I really enjoyed my first game of mafia! I had an excellent partner and the shroom flavored mind-flesh was very succulent indeed.

Also, going back to when I hammered Secret, after analyzing the situation, I thought Blue would seem just enough town-like and Tric just enough scum-like... Then the two of them made pretty good attacks, pretty good defences... But my move ultimately tipped the scale in favor of the dark side! :D

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 14 - Day 2: Unblemished tissue
« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2021, 12:49:19 pm »

you know what, I'll go for the most logical reason:

TricMagic is flagbeaerer, and did a WIFOM at the beginning hoping for a lucky gambit. But when I voted against him and SD followed suit all we needed was BK. But, of course I wanted to apply pressure onto SD hoping  to get more info out of him. In my changing of votes TricMagic and YP took the opportunity to hammer SD in hoping that SD will vengekill me or YP. Either giving the mafia a win or allow a second chance for the mafia to win in LYLO.

at the end. I think TricMagic is scum. BK have been acting more townie and sure they could be a scum who is good at acting townie. But it's whatever. I'll place my vote onto TricMagic.

If BK turn out to be mafia. GG well played.
Logic<Luckyowl.

Lost my post. TLDR, I always get sleephammered, LO gave BK the ability to defend but not TM the ability to refute. Cause he was asleep. Luckyowl should trust his gut more.

Yeah, I should've gone with my gut instead of letting BK defend himself. If I ever find myself in a situation like this I'll just vote with my gut. Heck the whole logical reason for voting you wasn't that logical now think about it right now. The most logical reasoning was the FB staying low then trying to put themselves out there.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]