Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: {xx Obsrvtns frm a dyng frtrss xx}  (Read 1742 times)

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: {xx Obsrvtns frm a dyng frtrss xx}
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2021, 03:28:03 am »

You can also lower the siege pop triggers to 2 (50) or 1 (20) in the entity_defaults.txt file if you want sieges in a low pop fortress.
Yes, and guess which piece of vital information everyone forgets to tell new people when they suggest they cap the population to help with micromanagement...

Thisfox

• Bay Watcher
  • Vixen.
    • View Profile
Re: {xx Obsrvtns frm a dyng frtrss xx}
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2021, 03:36:25 am »

You can also lower the siege pop triggers to 2 (50) or 1 (20) in the entity_defaults.txt file if you want sieges in a low pop fortress.
Yes, and guess which piece of vital information everyone forgets to tell new people when they suggest they cap the population to help with micromanagement...

Duly noted, I guess I should tell people to do that. I mean, I sometimes raise the level so that the siege doesn't get in the way of my megaprojects, and I guess I forgot anyone would find them desirable for any reason.  :-\
Mules gotta spleen. Dwarfs gotta eat.
Thisfox likes aquifers, olivine, Forgotten Beasts for their imagination, & dorfs for their stupidity. She prefers to consume gin & tonic. She absolutely detests Facebook.
"Urist McMason died out of pure spite to make you wonder why he was suddenly dead"
Oh god... Plump Helmet Man Mimes!
Pages: 1 [2]