Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 115

Author Topic: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!  (Read 71741 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 10 - Day 2 has a full house
« Reply #645 on: March 01, 2021, 01:37:19 pm »

Game 1 had a Demon/Devil, not Wererat/Necromancer.

Otherwise pretty spot on in terms of analysis.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: March 01, 2021, 01:41:16 pm »

Ahh I must have transposed it over from 3. Fixed:

Spoiler: Fixed Composition (click to show/hide)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: March 01, 2021, 02:00:11 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
4maskwolf: 1: Luckyowl
IcyTea31: 1: Persus13
juicebox: 2: BluarianKnight, TricMagic
Luckyowl: 2: 4maskwolf, ToonyMan
Toaster: 1: notquitethere

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Wednesday

Juicebox has requested a replacement. I've reached out to Heydude6 about it.

Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: March 01, 2021, 02:23:21 pm »

Facedesk

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: March 01, 2021, 02:23:41 pm »

Seriously, two for two?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: March 01, 2021, 02:51:46 pm »

I don't understand why you're facedesking here. Juicebox has been struggling to provide activity for most of this game. Him requesting a replacement seems perfectly warranted.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: March 01, 2021, 02:59:56 pm »

Perhaps, but you still haven't really provided anything. It makes lynching them frustrating when they switch like that. The new person will be playing, and the old data must be ignored. Headache-inducing for me.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: March 01, 2021, 03:04:33 pm »

Interesting that you're more concerned with lynching someone than with reading them.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: March 01, 2021, 03:08:54 pm »

Also you don't by any stretch have to throw out what the previous player in that slot did, it's absolutely valid (if slightly annoying to be on the receiving end of) to have part of your read on a slot based on its previous holder.

It very much sounds like you're just pissed an easy ML on a lurker might slip through your fingers.

Considering that the last time I heard someone complaining like that it was a wolf bitching about it in deadchat.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: March 01, 2021, 03:12:27 pm »

Persus still hasn't really given anything useful, and he was the last replacement. Is anyone thinking on pushing him, or going for the luckyowl policy lynch? It's impossible to actually decipher things as town when the ones you can really push either don't give anything or disappear. I am half tempted to just come back on day 3 given day 2 is likely to be a repeat of day 1 but with a luckyowl lynch on the table.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: March 01, 2021, 03:14:34 pm »

Persus still hasn't really given anything useful, and he was the last replacement. Is anyone thinking on pushing him, or going for the luckyowl policy lynch? It's impossible to actually decipher things as town when the ones you can really push either don't give anything or disappear. I am half tempted to just come back on day 3 given day 2 is likely to be a repeat of day 1 but with a luckyowl lynch on the table.
LuckyOwl isn't a policy lynch, it's a very pragmatic one: flipping him town gives us a guaranteed (or at least I assume it's guaranteed, I don't think I've ever seen a town priest revive someone as mafia) not-mafia player in Blue and flipping him wolf tells us what wolf team we're up against and gives us another probable non-town (and likely scum) in blue again. It gives us a ton of information and in the worst case scenario it's also basically necessary for the town to have a chance of winning.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: March 01, 2021, 03:28:10 pm »

Pardon my language, but fuck off

2. NotQuiteThere, who do you think the original converter was?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: March 01, 2021, 03:45:45 pm »

Perhaps, but you still haven't really provided anything. It makes lynching them frustrating when they switch like that. The new person will be playing, and the old data must be ignored. Headache-inducing for me.
There are 13 players in this game. You seem to think there are three of them and you. Interact with more people. Also its amusing to be told by you that I've done nothing when as far as I can tell you've done nothing except confuse people and you've done absolutely nothing as I recall to interact with me.

Also you don't by any stretch have to throw out what the previous player in that slot did, it's absolutely valid (if slightly annoying to be on the receiving end of) to have part of your read on a slot based on its previous holder.

It very much sounds like you're just pissed an easy ML on a lurker might slip through your fingers.

Considering that the last time I heard someone complaining like that it was a wolf bitching about it in deadchat.
All of this.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: March 01, 2021, 03:55:00 pm »

Been traveling most of this day so I'm not completely in the loop. I'll be posting more after a night's sleep.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: March 01, 2021, 05:02:12 pm »

Vector
2. NotQuiteThere, who do you think the original converter was?
If I had to shoot a converter right now, I'd pick Toaster. He's in the suspicious pool and has no claims. Killing the converter specifically is not as pressing if there's a charismatic cult. Shooting Lucky would be a step towards finding out, but I'd rather hit someone we don't know anything about to maximise chance of hitting scum. Who do you favour for today?
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 115