Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 115

Author Topic: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!  (Read 69436 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 10 - Day 2 has a full house
« Reply #825 on: March 02, 2021, 11:45:44 pm »

Haven't seen anything particularly suspicious with Vector, the main thing is this bizarre TricMagic vote. I feel like their vote cases have all been policy lynches. Feel pretty confident they've been scum since D1. This means the D1 scumteam would at least include Vector. That's what I'm feeling.
So ... voting Jim Groovester (D2), Toaster (D1), Webadict (D1), ICT (D1) and NQT (D1 and D2, current vote), are all policy lynches? *nod nod*, *strokes invisible beard*
Yeah, OK. LOL. Says the man toonying tunneling LuckyOwl.
Your votes on Lucky and TricMagic were policy lynches.

As far as I can tell your vote on NQT is just waiting for them to post more delicious analysis.

You've lifted your vote off of Jim multiple times and so quickly that it hardly counts.

I'll give you the Toaster, Web, and IcyTea votes I guess since I'm tired and need to sleep, can't really check fully...

Your vote on Blue was a mislynch:
The Scribe's Tally Sheet
BluarianKnight: 5: Jim Groovester, juicebox, Luckyowl, Toaster, Vector
juicebox: 3: 4maskwolf, notquitethere, webadict
Luckyowl: 3: BluarianKnight, IcyTea31, ToonyMan
Toaster: 1: Persus13

I see a lot of vote hoping and indecision, Vector the Converter.

Regarding the Tric point, I thought that Tric was claiming a third role with an actual action now, as opposed to flavor-actioning. You know, from Werebear to Knight to WTF. And I lost my temper. Oops.
Fair enough, I believe this.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: March 03, 2021, 12:01:58 am »

There is exactly one vote in that tally sheet on someone who could not, at EoD, have been described as a policy lynch: Toaster.

Juicebox? Lurker. Lucky? LYLO coinflip, also wanted to sit out D1. BK? Self-voter.

Come back when you have more, and I challenge you again: I've been on a scumteam with Lucky since D1? I chose not to NK, or tried to NK someone who was protected, or got RBed and no one claimed, hey, no NK, and funny enough, I blocked Veckle? Oh, and possibly the best of them all: Lucky is playing as though they're being coached by Vector and has been the entire time. These are the implications of your statement. Do they make sense to you?

OK, here's the other option. I'm Vector the Converter, and last night, I decided to convert ... Lucky. Lucky, the player with a spent one-shot resurrect. Yeah! Sure, let's convert Lucky for the Memes and the WIFOM! And then let's encourage them to self-vote! Awesome!!! That's gonna go well!

And no, the vote on NQT is serious. I'm going to wait until tomorrow morning to see what shakes out, and then I'll lay my case.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: March 03, 2021, 12:07:10 am »

Caz:
So... can't we check LO's alignment by lynching BluarianKnight again? :D

In short, no.  The alignment of the ressed player is not indicative of the alignment of the priest, per word-of-Mod.

My thinking is that a Vampire Lord is such a red alert all hands on deck situation that D2 needs to steer in the direction that such a thing happens. 

Why encourage town to panic? It's the easy way to turn off the smart part of your brain. Only scum would want this.

I don't want town to panic.  I want them to think about priorities.  Converter is still scum; lynching them is still good.  Yes, list off otherwise scum candidates, but let's nip the converter before it's too late, unless of course we get hard evidence to think otherwise.

Your reads have zero evidence.

Vector:
I'm Vector the Converter, and last night, I decided to convert ... Lucky. Lucky, the player with a spent one-shot resurrect.

...which Meph confirmed would have counted as Converter Cult Res.

There is exactly one vote in that tally sheet on someone who could not, at EoD, have been described as a policy lynch: Toaster.

I resent my vote on BK being counted as a policy lynch.  I made my case on him.

Web:  I eagerly await your read of TricMagic.

Unless something changes big time, I should be around for day end tomorrow.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: March 03, 2021, 12:26:25 am »

I think you misread what I meant. There is a vote on exactly one player (you) whose play could not be described as policy lynch-territory. This is not the same statement as "every case that was made on those three players was a policy lynch case."

I also had stuff on BK, but, whatever 9_9

...which Meph confirmed would have counted as Converter Cult Res.

I guess you're right, I could have asked Meph secretly before it was publicly revealed today whether recruiting Lucky would also potentially net me Blue, thus giving me two self-voters for the price of one, or possibly Lucky converted + Blu rezzed by Impious Lucky, giving me a self-voter with no powers (cult) and a self-voter (possibly of my preferred alignment, possibly another thorn in my ass) who everyone would automatically suspect.

People are throwing around a lot of resentment my way, so why don't I give it a try. I resent the implication that I would try to convert LO in order to possibly net me BK (the person everyone wanted to lynch + the person who actually was lynched) when I could get a strong player, possibly with a good PR as opposed to a used-up one, and a dead townie. Those extra votes don't do me any good if they're being used for suicide.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: March 03, 2021, 01:11:07 am »

Some random thoughts:

If webadict were scum I think he would just go to sleep. Making in depth reads on every single player is way too much effort to justify if you are both tired and scum. That said, I still don't trust myself to read him correctly in any situation.

I'm liking Toaster more on Day 2 than I did on Day 1.

I'm liking ToonyMan less on Day 2 than I did on Day 1.

I'm liking Persus13 slightly more than when he replaced in. Going to unvote Persus13.

I likely won't be around for the Chinese Fire Drill tomorrow, so when you guys do that make sure you end up picking scum.

ToonyMan: Fine, you want to think I'm scum because I'm a compulsive liar. Sure. go ahead. luckyowl let's see if I'm lying.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Actually, why would this question even matter but for trying to lynch me 4maskwolf. I really am an easy target, a knight who can't be nightkilled and is likely to extend the game if lynched. Very Survivor. (Even if you do win by surviving, if you never aim at scum you won't die.)

It is so obnoxiously evident that this is your town meta.

Actually, after rereading Jim Groovestar's posts this game, I'm going to vote him for now. Jim, what was your case on Blu again?

Didn't you just reread my posts? Why are you asking this? I thought I was clear.

I voted him for being inauthentic, oddly people pleasing, falling on his sword about his bad play. On two occasions he was pressed by Toaster and myself and was asked to clarify his cases, and he answered twice with something completely unrelated to what he was asked on. Generally being more concerned about how he appeared over finding scum.

I don't think I was wrong about him but he obviously wasn't scum.

Just an idle thought. Problem solving third parties is something scum does too, although I'll agree that its not super relevant here.

Bleh, I miss the old Lurkertracker.

It's a stupid thing and not super meaningful but making this observation makes me feel better about you.

General thoughts

I don't entirely understand the cases on Toaster right now. It looks to be a process-of-elimination type case from most people on it, but that doesn't make sense, when several veterans had put each other in the "read later" pile. I think it's too early for a PoE. If I had to build a case on Toaster, I'd start with the aloof attitude rather than maths, and even that's something Toaster has had in past games as town, or perhaps assuming that a veteran would convert Toaster as a joke. I don't really have any specific complaints about their play, myself.

I don't think many people have put together cases on Toaster, so whose cases were you thinking of when you said this?

do you think Juice could be the devil?
Possibly. I think it's likely that it's someone active and closely familiar with Luckyowl's psychology. Offering "help to looking like town" is a less impactful offer than I'd expect from an experienced player, however. This profile could fit juice, minus the activity, but someone like Toaster or TricMagic would be a closer fit.

I don't think hunting the devil is a high priority right now, though.

You point this out but let it go. I doubt I'm following the exchange properly, but what do you make of NQT bringing up devil candidates given your commentary that it's not high priority?

People see indications there might be a cult and freak out like "OMG must find converter" to the point where it blinds them to everything else. If there is a cult, they are one-shot and used it last night. The converter can no convert no more people. That's that, nothing more.
ToonyMan, there's merit in your case on Luckyowl, but he's almost certainly not the converter, so why are you focusing on him?
There's a lot we don't know and are assuming. I'm just going to scumhunt. I think it's likely there's a converter but only one-shot. I will vote someone else if I find them scummier.

I see where you guys are coming from, but is it the correct play?

Vampire Lord team is perfectly possible this game. I don't see hunting for a converter role as a priority from a slightly reduced pool of players as incompatible or detrimental to hunting for members of the other, less dangerous scum variants and it mitigates (if we don't suck) the more dangerous scum team variants.

My thinking is that a Vampire Lord is such a red alert all hands on deck situation that D2 needs to steer in the direction that such a thing happens.  If there's a scum-looking kill tonight, feel free to point and laugh at me, then we can all lynch Lucky.  Until that happens, though, I'm assuming the worst.

I'm inclined to agree with Toaster here and will join him in saying feel free to point and laugh at him if he's wrong.

My thinking is that a Vampire Lord is such a red alert all hands on deck situation that D2 needs to steer in the direction that such a thing happens. 

Why encourage town to panic? It's the easy way to turn off the smart part of your brain. Only scum would want this.

Vampire Lord is not an invalid scum team for the game type. Shouldn't the town be theorizing about the dangers they could be facing?

I get the arguments about why a full cult is unlikely.

@ToonyMan: If Luckyowl is scum, then there definitely wasn't a conversion last Night unless you think Meph gave a two-man scumteam a conversion and a rez, which is a two person swing. That's on top of the two other third parties in the game. Is that what you're proposing? Because I think that's pretty unbalanced if it is.

This is one example of people pointing out ToonyMan's inconsistencies in pushing his case on Luckyowl. There are others. I think I saw Caz point something out similar.

If I had to gamble I'd say ToonyMan was probably a N1 convert.

Vector the Converter.

If you believe this why is Luckyowl worth voting over Vector?

Gonna post this but dig a little more since I don't want to go to bed tonight without my vote somewhere.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: March 03, 2021, 01:21:01 am »

During my read a couple of people mentioned notquitethere as a suspect and my gut wasn't horribly opposed to the thought of that.

Has notquitethere posted anything resembling a serious suspect during all of Day 2? I don't really see much from his posts except for agreeing with ToonyMan about Luckyowl.

notquitethere, what happened to your juicebox/Caz suspicions from Day 1?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: March 03, 2021, 01:56:38 am »

Gonna post this but dig a little more since I don't want to go to bed tonight without my vote somewhere.

I lied. See you tomorrow.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: March 03, 2021, 03:50:50 am »

webadict

I'd like to see their take on Luckyowl, and if they're really worth voting.
Luckyowl was worth pushing, but now that I've seen their reaction, no longer the most valuable lynch target. You're not wrong that I've been playing carefully.

Finding the Devil now isn't a main concern here, but if I had to guess, this points significantly towards ToonyMan. Which would clear them from being scum. I think. However, ToonyMan denies this, so what the heck do I know?
Nah, I believe it. "Will make you look town" doesn't sound like Toony's voice to me:
They even tried to say it will make me look town...

Toaster

I still think Luckyowl is bad D2 lynch.  He's a great N2 Monster Hunter target, but I don't think we have that luxury.
Probably, since I'd have done that N1.

Jim Groovester

I don't think many people have put together cases on Toaster, so whose cases were you thinking of when you said this?
These:
My gut feeling is that Toaster and Juicebox are scum with a third being between...Lucky/Vector/Persus.
We'll all be kicking ourselves if Toaster is evil in this game again. Why shouldn't we eliminate you, Toast?
If I had to shoot a converter right now, I'd pick Toaster.
Out of these six I suspect Vector, Persus, and Toaster the most.
So, I'd like to propose a Toaster elimination.
I'm suspicious of IcyTea and Toaster for passive play and being reactionary.

You point this out but let it go. I doubt I'm following the exchange properly, but what do you make of NQT bringing up devil candidates given your commentary that it's not high priority?
I think NQT believes figuring out the devil will help narrow down people's roles and alignments, which could point to either alignment. As webadict pointed out here, the mechanical focus can be suspicious:
But, they're pulling the same mechanical angle that 4maskwolf is pulling, and my guess is that they're aiming for a fullclaim from everyone.
However, NQT is known for mechanical focus even as town, and the specific situation you asked about is too plausibly deniable to really push: town!NQT and scum!NQT would have given the same response.

General thought

Really don't like Vector's attitude in the series of posts starting from this one:
They didn't have this much sarcasm for anyone but webadict before this.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: March 03, 2021, 04:00:20 am »

Really don't like Vector's attitude in the series of posts starting from this one:
They didn't have this much sarcasm for anyone but webadict before this.
In fact, I'll do this: Vector.

Call it gut, but Vector has been stealthy this whole game, implying high-power night play. I can't see many hints of such on D2, but there is a loss of focus after the first real day. Add to this veteranship and low suspicion on D1, and you've got a convertee.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: March 03, 2021, 04:27:59 am »

Your reads have zero evidence.

You know we have no evidence other than 50 pages of crap, right? I mean I could make a huge post picking apart peoples random sentences to put together a case on how they're definitely scum but it's kinda like making a dragon out of a footprint. It's just going to use up people's time for probably nothing. I'm looking for a case rn, not looking for evidence for a case I already decided for arbitrary reasons. :L

Also yeah my readslist turned into memeing at the end, tiredness :D I would take Persus and Vector off the list completely imo cause I think I consider Persus more town than they are and Vector more scum than they are. I was trying to find reason for this last night. (but really, there is only one thing worth searching for today, and that is the converted imo) Annoying thing about long d1's is that they a lot of the time only become really useful after we have some info to go on. Which we don't. (gotta cut this short now T_T also I DIDN'T READ THE NEXT TWO PAGES YET, so if there's questions etc that's why I didn't respond)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: March 03, 2021, 04:53:02 am »

@NQT:
How does activity for players compare to this time on Day 1?
I didn't want to painstakingly count every post to the same equivalent time (which, given people's different schedules might not have been so useful anyway) but I did take a look at the first lurkertracker result which came at a similar time, about a day and a half into D1:

Early D1 Post Counts
Most Invested
4maskwolf - 85
ToonyMan - 46

Keen
TricMagic - 31
Vector - 31
webadict - 31

Average
Toaster - 17
IcyTea31 - 16
notquitethere - 16

Sluggish
BluarianKnight - 13
Jim Groovester - 12
juicebox - 12
Luckyowl -12

Absent
Secretdorf - 6

Spoiler: D2 For Comparison (click to show/hide)

So what conclusions can we draw? 4mask and Toony are as comparatively invested as they were on D1. NQT is more invested (no surprise, it's D2, there's more of a puzzle). Tric and Vector are still second-tier poster, so consistent (considering that everyone has less posts). Web has dropped off quite a bit. Blu has dropped off a lot (consistent with no longer being town). SD was absent most of D1, and Persus has clawed up from there to be perfectly average now.

All the lowest posters from D1 are even lower now.

If one of the veteran gang got converted, the activity charts say it was probably Webadict.

Responding to the rest of the thread next, but just thought I'd get that out the way

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: March 03, 2021, 06:20:16 am »

Vector
NQT: I'd actually like to ask you to detail your single-target analysis a little more. I love reading your stuff! The high point of every game.
That's kind of you to say. It's the same kind of analysis I have done in previous games. I see who tries to get who lynched, discounting certain votes. I will give the full method on D3, like I said, to stop it being gamed, but these were the results from D1:

Spoiler: Unique Non-RVS Targets (click to show/hide)

This is a method for finding town (or not-scum) more than it is a method for finding scum. The rationale here is that town players genuinely suspect a lot of other players. There's discussion on it in the theory thread here. On D1, Vector, Web and Blu were town. Tric, NQT, and 4mask were are all probably not scum (I'm certain about me of course!).

With a due warning that this work is manual so I might have missed something (but I don't think I have), here's how D2 currently stands:

So despite Web's lower post frequency today, he's still up there with most paranoid players- along with the exact same group as D1. Everything else is too low to say anything definite, but it doesn't look good for Jim that he's in the same category as confirmed non-town Blu, shifty priest Lucky, and actually absent most of the day Juice->Caz.

Caz
notquitethere - needs more graphs. a town nqt would have flowcharts. a town nqt would care. probably Devil.
Buddy, I have done four different numerical analyses (sentiment analysis, aggregate suspicion, unique post count, thread engagement count) and I've analysed possible scum team compositions based on prior games. I don't see how this read makes any sense whatsoever.

Webadict
I believe my biases are showing in that I will always think their elimination is helpful.
Tricking you so completely in two previous games is really coming back to bite me now.

If their goal is to find the Cult Leader, they've suddenly changed their tune. It feels absolutely like their mechanically nailing down the Town PRs and threat assessing. They've even shifted away from their juicebox FoS.
I became convinced that we're not facing a vampire cult so hunting the converter doesn't have the same priority. And I shifted off focusing on Juice because Juice wasn't playing! Now I'm back.

I can't think of Town!NQT acting like how they're acting Today.
I honestly don't think I've ever been as town!NQT as I have in this game, but I understand that your track record for telling the difference hasn't been great.

SYNTHESIS

Thus far on D2 I've just been poking at players and tinkering with different ways of looking at things. But it's time to try to bring these different insights to bear in a reads list!

TOWN
4maskwolf - In this game I half-suspect 4mask to be deepclaiming wererat when he's actually a seer or something. He's been playing consistently pro-town; highest engagement, good range of suspicions, mechanical puzzle solving, he's trying to figure the game out.
Vector - Vector is town. Nice paranoid spread of votes on D1. Lot's of good push on D2.
ToonyMan - Toony is town. A bit tunnelly to fully put me at ease, but highly engaged in the thread.
TricMagic - Tric is town. Being touchy and fancy playing are all highly consistent with being town.
Persus13/Secretdorf - Persus is town. I'd be lying if I said I was fully happy with Persus/SD's play (especially their wasted voted end of day 1). But the push on them on D1, and their D2 play makes me more confident.

webadict - I think definitely town on D1; slight drop off in post frequency on D2 could mean converted; thread engagement pretty solid; high suspicions count, townish paranoia. Very likely town.
IcyTea31 - Perfectly average play, no great waves. One to keep an eye on. Could go either way. I like their most recent posts more than I like their posts on D1. On balance probably town.
Toaster - Toaster, along with ICT, is just good enough not to be in the lynch pool but not good enough for me to actually know by their actions that they're on my side. These would be prime slots for investigation. On balance, maybe scum but not the priority lynch.

Jim Groovester - Low number of suspects and low post count; curiously the least suspected player on D1, which might actually indicate having scum partners; defended Juice x3 times on D1 which might mean something if Juice flips scum. Basically, on very thin ice and pending informative flips to give more context.

BluarianKnight - Either a third party who could block and kill town players, or scum. A shame because they were a good player on D1 prior to conversion.
Luckyowl - The most suspected player in the game, we will never rest easily until this slot is cleared. Appears to be coached. The best that can be said for Lucky is that they're probably not a converter, but given the converter is one-shot that doesn't matter. Incidentally, a scum!Lucky would rule out Dark Magus.
caz - Juice was highly scummy on D1, with no cases. Their D2 reads are mostly backwards (Vector at the bottom? Jim at the top!). I still want to eliminate this slot.
SCUM

I almost got a Juice lynch on D1. On reflection, I still want one today. Yes, this looks much the same as D1 at the bottom here: Lucky and Juice accumulated so much suspicion that we really can't go into LYLO with either of them. Caz's lack of a dream is not helping them here. Today I would support a Caz, Lucky, or Jim lynch. Blu would be OK to lynch as they're definitely not town, but they're definitely not the OG scumteam and it's possible their block could do some good in the night, assuming we have a kill team, they could block the killer.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: March 03, 2021, 07:06:27 am »

here's how D2 currently stands:

Wow, a mystical method that declares yourself as the most townie player. How surprising.

and actually absent most of the day Juice->Caz.

Excuse me? Why lie about this?

Caz
notquitethere - needs more graphs. a town nqt would have flowcharts. a town nqt would care. probably Devil.
Buddy, I have done four different numerical analyses (sentiment analysis, aggregate suspicion, unique post count, thread engagement count) and I've analysed possible scum team compositions based on prior games. I don't see how this read makes any sense whatsoever.

No flowcharts = scum (dont take that list seriously pls, im still not done). Sorry, those are the rules. Tbh, you and Icytea rub me in the wrong way this game as basically posting endless data and wall of texts that end up nowhere closer to finding scum. Are you trying to bore town to death? I think it's working.

TOWN
4maskwolf - In this game I half-suspect 4mask to be deepclaiming wererat when he's actually a seer or something. He's been playing consistently pro-town; highest engagement, good range of suspicions, mechanical puzzle solving, he's trying to figure the game out.[/quote]

This is an interesting suspicion. I like the idea that 4mask isn't what he says he is.

Vector - Vector is town. Nice paranoid spread of votes on D1. Lot's of good push on D2.
ToonyMan - Toony is town. A bit tunnelly to fully put me at ease, but highly engaged in the thread.
TricMagic - Tric is town. Being touchy and fancy playing are all highly consistent with being town.
Persus13/Secretdorf - Persus is town. I'd be lying if I said I was fully happy with Persus/SD's play (especially their wasted voted end of day 1). But the push on them on D1, and their D2 play makes me more confident.

You mean they look town. Why so confident on saying what they are, unless you know? Btw, all these players are easily good at 'looking town', especially in this long day1 that offers no real pressure.

IcyTea31 - Perfectly average play, no great waves. One to keep an eye on. Could go either way. I like their most recent posts more than I like their posts on D1. On balance probably town.
Toaster - Toaster, along with ICT, is just good enough not to be in the lynch pool but not good enough for me to actually know by their actions that they're on my side. These would be prime slots for investigation. On balance, maybe scum but not the priority lynch.

Which one of these would you prefer to lynch? If you had to choose between them. I think your day1 grievances against Icy seem manufactured, as well as your lack of suspicion for Bluarian day 1. Not enough to stop them from being lynched, mind. Just enough to grow some town cred instead?

Jim Groovester - Low number of suspects and low post count; curiously the least suspected player on D1, which might actually indicate having scum partners; defended Juice x3 times on D1 which might mean something if Juice flips scum. Basically, on very thin ice and pending informative flips to give more context.

I mean, 4mask is literally the least suspected player, but you seem to love them? Why so different read with the same justifications?

BluarianKnight - Either a third party who could block and kill town players, or scum. A shame because they were a good player on D1 prior to conversion.

I mean, they weren't. That's why they got lynched. :L This seems very patting yourself on the back for your 'good judgement'.

Luckyowl - The most suspected player in the game, we will never rest easily until this slot is cleared. Appears to be coached.

...I really don't see this. People keep saying it, though. It just seems like LuckyOwl to me. If they're being coached, their coach is BAD.

caz - Juice was highly scummy on D1, with no cases. Their D2 reads are mostly backwards (Vector at the bottom? Jim at the top!). I still want to eliminate this slot.
SCUM

Well, I can't defend juice's posts, I agree they looked scummy as shit, but I would behoove you to stop holding them against me. Thanks. :D You can eliminate me at night, if you really want.  :-*

I almost got a Juice lynch on D1. On reflection, I still want one today. Yes, this looks much the same as D1 at the bottom here: Lucky and Juice accumulated so much suspicion that we really can't go into LYLO with either of them. Caz's lack of a dream is not helping them here. Today I would support a Caz, Lucky, or Jim lynch. Blu would be OK to lynch as they're definitely not town, but they're definitely not the OG scumteam and it's possible their block could do some good in the night, assuming we have a kill team, they could block the killer.

Mechanical lynch (no dream, omg!) is lazy. Lucky lynch is lazy. Jim lynch is lol. You look really bad after this post to me.

I have more on other tabs from earlier (this is supposed to be 2nd half of msg, but w/e), I have to break this up in the day, I'm only half-here until evening.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: March 03, 2021, 07:45:16 am »

Wow, a mystical method that declares yourself as the most townie player. How surprising.
It's not mystical, it's a long standing part of my scumhunting approach, and if you look at the D1 numbers, it had Vector as most town.

and actually absent most of the day Juice->Caz.
Excuse me? Why lie about this?
I realise I could have been clearer in presenting this. I only mean to say that Juice wasn't here at all on D2 until you turned up to replace him in the slot. Your activity has been fine since arriving.

Tbh, you and Icytea rub me in the wrong way this game as basically posting endless data and wall of texts that end up nowhere closer to finding scum. Are you trying to bore town to death? I think it's working.
You can find it boring, that's your perogative, but I literally just posted a big reads list based on my earlier analysis. We'll see if it gets me any closer to finding scum when you flip, right?

You mean they look town. Why so confident on saying what they are, unless you know? Btw, all these players are easily good at 'looking town', especially in this long day1 that offers no real pressure.
I'm very confident in my town reads because they're backed by all the analysis I did before which is most good at finding town players.

Which one of these would you prefer to lynch? If you had to choose between them. I think your day1 grievances against Icy seem manufactured, as well as your lack of suspicion for Bluarian day 1. Not enough to stop them from being lynched, mind. Just enough to grow some town cred instead?
How was it manufactured? And what kind of bizarro world argument is this about Blu-- do good town players always and only want to lynch town players?

I mean, 4mask is literally the least suspected player, but you seem to love them? Why so different read with the same justifications?
4mask being 3rd party complicates that + 4mask on D1 was not the least suspected player, people even voted him. I collated the reads, Jim really was the least suspected. But anyway, that's not what makes him scum, that's just an interesting fact that might or might not be relevant, I don't know yet: what makes him scum is his slinking.

Mechanical lynch (no dream, omg!) is lazy. Lucky lynch is lazy. Jim lynch is lol. You look really bad after this post to me.
How is lynching from the pool of people I find most suspicious lazy?? It's just good play! I don't want to get rid of you because of the lack of the dream, though it doesn't help, it's because Juice was most scum on D1 and your play today hasn't give me sufficient reason to change my mind. Please prove me wrong though!

Explain to me your Vector and Jim reads then, make them make sense.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: March 03, 2021, 07:51:12 am »

NQT, Icytea, Jim, and Toaster. (early day) I can't trust any of you guys. To the point I wouldn't be suprised if we had a 1-man mafia(as werewolf converter, what that role is called) and 1-man cult leader to go along with the devil, and no natural nightkills at the start.(or they both just used a convert.) We apparently have a survivor and a vampire now. Chaso.

Luckyowl, Caz, and Persus. I'd say these three make sense to me as lynches.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 115