Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Adventures of Tropeman (SG) - CLOSED  (Read 1983 times)

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
Re: Adventures of Tropeman (SG)
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2021, 07:54:37 pm »

We shall commit some arson, and some murder, and then finally some jaywalking. We have +4 plot armor so the only remaining question is what could go wrong.
it's over

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2021, 04:53:48 am »

Steal some bread and eggs. Stay away from the milk, for now.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2021, 10:18:22 am »

+1 to starver's suggestion

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2021, 12:46:33 pm »

Do something the author doesn't expect.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2021, 09:50:10 am »

Do something the author doesn't expect.

Randomly quoting that, not actually a reply to it.

I'm going to drop this game. I'm just a little sheepish to violence really, and with that becoming the primary theme I don't think it will be fun for me to continue to find clever ways to veil that violence, or have it be satisfying for the players playing.

Thanks for giving this a shot, and it's just a difference in taste, I am sure hosts that are better with violence like Piecewise or Nuke could do this justice, it's just not me. I made this to test out some tvtropes forum game integration which I have done and hope to continue to in Voyage: Space Odyssey, a Star Trek inspired team-based RPG, so consider checking it out if that description or tvtrope relatated gameplay interests you.

Peace
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by a lack of knowledge or understanding. Maybe your own.
'No.' is a complete sentence. —Mary Kate & Ashley
Pages: 1 2 [3]