Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: [IC] Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden Gaiden: Barracks (Travel Phase)  (Read 7213 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden Gaiden: Barracks (Travel Phase)
« Reply #135 on: August 09, 2021, 01:43:37 pm »

Rory
The faunus nodded at the request. He'd seen people using it enough and had taken a course on how to work a forge so it shouldn't be too difficult.... But Yukari's request gave him pause. The thought about it for a few moments before sighing and grabbing his gunlance, extending it then leaving it for the woman to look over on her own. "My Gunlance. Just... please don't like, change how it works too much? I probably have to get to work shortly after and that's a bad time to be learning a new weapon...." While most of the time that would sound sarcastic, Rory looks genuinely upset and anxious at the prospect, his hands folding as he half begs.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: [IC] Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden Gaiden: Barracks (Travel Phase)
« Reply #136 on: August 10, 2021, 08:14:00 am »

Rory

"Oh, don't fret. I have other diversions in mind than watching you flounder with an unfamiliar tool." She gave a desultory, dismissive wave of her hand. "Now fire this forge up. I am a busy woman, believe it or not, and I have numerous dealings to return to." Yukari looked distant for a moment after speaking, frowning at nothing in particular.

Once Rory got the metal of the weapon good and hot, an array of sinister-looking magical circles and wards inscribed themselves in midair around the woman. They slowly warped and compressed, almost as if they were on an invisible sheet of paper being folded up, before the glowing tapestry of incomprehensible spells lowered itself to the blade of the gunlance. A hammer stroke made it expand like netting to cover the weapon once again; three more made it sink in entirely. "That should do the trick. Enjoy your newfound power."

Quote from: Yukari's Crafting Check
DC: 34
Craft: 43

Lúin of Celtchar: An Iron Gunlance, looking like someone made a big Revolver, put it on a stick, and then strapped an equally large Bayonet to it. 4d4+STR damage.
    Level 1: 1d4+STR
    Level 2: +1d4 damage
    Level 3: +1d4 damage
    Level 4: +1d4 Damage
    Level 5 - Unstable Threshold: The user may fire a special shot once per encounter that hurls the target somewhere not here, probably.  Banishes them for one round, probably.
    Level 6: +2d4 Pure damage on special shot.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]