Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: [IC] Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden Gaiden: Ballroom (Travel Phase)  (Read 5998 times)

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile

Aurora, Dackly

It was faint but she swore it was her. Only her of all people would should so loud that Aurora could hear it even from in here. She put aside the spare dresses she was working on and hurried down to the door. It was all but confirmed then.

"Dackly!" Aurora called "Where have you been? It feels like it's been ages."

« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 06:59:57 pm by Stratos »
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile

Martyr, Spray

"Then... that means you're fine? You're not in pain or anything?" The question of how still tempted Spray, though he wasn't sure if delving into Martyr's past was a smart idea... As for the others, well... Spray made a mental note to keep an eye out for anyone who fit those descriptions. Again, though, he figured asking why was likely to do little but bring up bad memories for the... dog... girl?

"By the way... I don't mean nothing bad by asking this, but those are... also a part of you, right?" He pointed to the ears atop Martyr's head.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: [IC] Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden Gaiden: Ballroom (Travel Phase)
« Reply #122 on: August 01, 2021, 08:04:27 pm »

Martyr, Spray

"I'm only in emotional pain." The reply was delivered in a tone approximately as dry as the average desert summer. The second question prompted her to tilt her head slightly, ears falling to the side much like the animal they belonged on, before she realized what he was pointing at. "What are you- Oh." Martyr gave her head a small shake. "Yes. You could call them a symbol of status, I guess."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 02, 2021, 04:01:20 pm »

"Oh, you know, here and there."

"She was in another dimension fighting a manifestation of her repressed and forgotten memories."

"Pshaw,  yesterday's news!  How about you? "
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 02, 2021, 04:39:12 pm »

Martyr, Spray

Maxwell tried not to let the sarcasm get to him. He also tried not to think too hard about how Martyr's motion reminded him of one of the family's dogs... "Status? You mean as the Knight of Power? I don't really get what that has to do with dogs, though..."

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 02, 2021, 05:00:22 pm »

Aurora, Dackly

Despite her feelings on the matter, she couldn't hope but find herself chuckling. At least she wasn't alone in those existential struggles, it seemed. First Mitsurugi, and now Dackly too.
    "Much the same as you, I'm afraid," she said, "I was pulled into some bizarre space called a Rec Room. Most of the other's who've gone missing were there too. What's happened since then is a long story though, we can talk about it later. Do you remember the spider construct we made, that spewed endless venom and had to be contained in a jar?"
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 03, 2021, 12:58:25 am »

Dackly squealed "Oh!  Trash Spider!  Where is my bouncing baby boyder!?" she said, bouncing up and down as her tail wiggled at the end with glee.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 03, 2021, 04:15:56 am »

Aurora, Dackly
"Right this way," Aurora led the two towards the nearby storage chamber, where the young construct was happily wandering about, seemingly proud of his new nametag that read 'Achles'. "I only just got back recently myself, but I figured I would check in on him. It occurred to me we never actually gave him a name beyond 'Trash Spider', which while admittedly an apt description, it's always nice to have something a bit more personal, no? Hope you don't mind, I tried to include elements from both our names, but I suppose it ended up leaning more heavily towards yours..."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #128 on: August 03, 2021, 06:00:15 am »

Martyr, Spray

Martyr hesitated. She wasn't sure how much of that to reveal. Her nature as Vi-Ra-Nor was highly unlikely to come up, given only one person could make use of it, but it still felt like something to be kept quiet. "Yes. Only the Knight of Power could have these. It's a physical representation of what I've given for my Queen. It's dog ears because, well, Layla likes dogs."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 09, 2021, 11:41:11 am »

Martyr, Spray

Maxwell shrugged. "I suppose that's as good a reason as any." After a moment to think, the rookie asked, "So, uh, was there anything you wanted to ask me? Feel kind of bad for just bombarding you with questions like that..."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #130 on: August 09, 2021, 12:08:17 pm »

Martyr, Spray

Martyr returned Maxwell's gesture with a small shrug of her own. "I don't actually mind much. I never get to talk to men, though. . . I guess that's one question. Are men and women considered equals in your world?" Her tone seemed to indicate genuine curiosity. "I've talked to a couple people and that seems to be the case in their worlds," she said, moderate confusion in her tone, "but I'm not really used to it."
GM of Trespassers V2.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 09, 2021, 01:34:37 pm »

Martyr, Spray

Maxwell thought for a moment, then shrugged again. "Well, it's better than it used to be, I suppose. Women can vote now and such... Though it's..." The rookie shook his head, remembering how some of his coworkers had behaved at his old jobs. "I don't think I'd say men and women are treated equally. How is it in your world?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #132 on: August 09, 2021, 02:35:24 pm »

Martyr, Spray

"Wait, women can vote now?" Arturia frowned, her bemusement visibly increasing. "As in, they couldn't before, but men could?" She didn't say it aloud, but it was clear she thought that was odd. "In my world, the campaigns for men's rights were barely getting off the ground in the best places." She thought about commenting on some of the "nicknames" she'd received as a result of her lack of distaste, but declined. Some of them were true, after all. "I'm starting to think my world is the weird one."
GM of Trespassers V2.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 09, 2021, 03:16:23 pm »

Martyr, Spray

"Uh, yeah, that's the way it was a few decades ago... Wait, Barely gettin' off the ground? Do I even wanna know what menfolk are treated like in your world?" Maxwell waved his arms in a 'don't answer that' motion. "Well, anyhow, I wouldn't go calling anyone's world 'weird' or not, least of all your own. Keeps us from seein' stuff for what it really is and all. Speaking of which, what is your world like, anyway? We don't really have queens or knights anymore - not many, that is. Certainly we don't have people with dog ears... at least, as far as I know."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #134 on: August 10, 2021, 08:06:12 am »

Martyr, Spray

"I wouldn't really call myself representative of my world." Martyr shrugged. "For the most part, knights and queens are a relic of the past where they exist at all. I, however, have the privilege of serving the Goddess of Power and Fear directly. Which is also why I have these ears. There would only ever be one person with these alive at a time, if I understand it correctly, unless there have been some big strides made in genetic engineering that I'm not aware of." The woman offered a small chuckle. "I don't really know what it was like outside of Kalo, other than less religious and sort of less bigoted in places. Not like I had much time to see the world." Arturia sighed, the exhalation small and yet still exhausted. "I don't suppose there's anywhere to charge my laptop around here, is there?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]