Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: [IC] Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden Gaiden: Suites (Travel Phase)  (Read 8357 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden Gaiden: Suites (Travel Phase)
« Reply #195 on: August 04, 2021, 09:19:07 pm »

Dani and Joan, Mitsurugi

Dani flinched slightly as Mitsurugi's eyes landed on him again. He felt that he had made a minor miscalculation in revealing all this but... it was possible that this could make the strange goddess happy, and that was a rarity in his work. "I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sure myself but, if I might borrow an idea I've heard before.... Perhaps it's due to a "close enough" timeline or something of the like? Basically the idea is that in the greater universe there's an infinite number worlds, so we happened to be on one similar enough to your own.... Now, I doubt they could remember your if they truly died on your world but... It could be a good opportunity to get some closure?" Dani finishes with a question, not entirely sure what Mitsu would want to do with this information but trying his best to help.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #196 on: August 05, 2021, 10:34:08 am »

Dani and Joan, Mitsurugi

"It. . . it could." To walk through her home again, to feel the magic on the breeze and see the fairies flitting about in the woods, to meet all of her old friends again. . . "I wish to go there at once, if you do not have other pressing business." If it was a different timeline, a different world, then they would not remember her, but perhaps some small echo would remain. Or, perhaps, as it was with many things, it was merely wishful thinking.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 05, 2021, 01:53:20 pm »

Dani and Joan, Mitsurugi

Dani nods, standing up before helping up Joan, and then going and offering a hand to Mitsu. "Alright, I think the one lady left a portal when she brought us here, hopefully it's still up. Otherwise I guess we look for the door..." Dani shrugs to himself.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]