Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Stalked by cows  (Read 3631 times)

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
Stalked by cows
« on: March 05, 2021, 09:34:23 am »

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pozoaoypkjjqvmj/region6%20%28cow%20stalkers%29.rar?dl=0

Does anyone know what's going on here? These cows followed me out of the village
The scouts have been fighting a giant capuchin for the past month now. They still haven't killed it.

Obsidian 1053

The Sentries are still fighting the capuchin. For two monthes they have done nothing but punch this monkey.

Uzu Bash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Stalked by cows
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2021, 03:12:27 pm »

Cows like to gossip amongst each other, and they're vainly jealous and jealously vain. If you flattered one, they'll al vie for your attention.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2021, 08:06:51 am »

Is one of them named “Betty”?  Better make sure you brush up on your Kisat Dur!...
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
  • Constantly fails to become elephant man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2021, 09:40:28 pm »

If you get in a conflict with creature even on "encounter" level there is a chance they will try to follow you in fast travel screen regardless of sapience. Dunno if that is determined by personality facets but I had a lone goblin leave behind his patrol who ran away from me after suffering casualties stalking me in fast travel, moving only slightly slower. Maybe he decided to enter stealth but my very high observer skill allowed me to see his asterix on map. He decided to stand in place so I decapitated him. Dunno if he would try to run away again because I one-shotted him before he could react. He would likely flee me maybe due to A.I. bugs. Maybe certain survivors who are afraid of you would try to stalk you in hope that you are not going to spot them.
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

Laterigrade

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that a crab with
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2021, 04:48:34 am »

I’ve seen this kind of thing before, but I can’t remember what the circumstances were or anything. A bunch of horses followed me around, moving skittishly to sort of surround me, IIRC.
and the quadriplegic toothless vampire killed me effortlessly after that
bool IsARealBoy = false
dropping clothes to pick up armor and then dropping armor to pick up clothes like some sort of cyclical forever-striptease
if a year passes, add one to age; social experiment