Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: (Which attempt at an SG is this? 2nd? 3rd?) A World Born from Minds: An SG  (Read 525 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

Every player is some sort of deity in this world, a world yet to be born…What kind of world is it that we find ourselves in?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile

A godgame suggestion game? Interesting. Based on the OP, not sure that calling it an SG is necessarily quite correct, but whatever.

The world resembles a classical earth-like planet, but where such would have continents separated by oceans, we instead have a number of floating islands - in various sizes and compositions - separated by vast stretches of cloudy skies.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile

A godgame suggestion game? Interesting. Based on the OP, not sure that calling it an SG is necessarily quite correct, but whatever.

The world resembles a classical earth-like planet, but where such would have continents separated by oceans, we instead have a number of floating islands - in various sizes and compositions - separated by vast stretches of cloudy skies.

+1

Xvareon

• Bay Watcher
  • Alias: Setokaiva
    • View Profile

+1
+1. I also move that the floating islands are staggered in ascending layers from the ocean's surface, as smaller & 'lighter' continents trend upwards, creating a vague pyramid effect.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 06:47:00 pm by Xvareon »